Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MB s are for Cafe Society……going from shop to restaurant and then car….the leather is way too soft for traipsing around…

And anyway why are they getting the bungalow ready for when they leave…..where are they going?

Exactly

and "getting ready" .....for her I would assume means changing paint color and knobs yet again to suit a very specific style that doesn't fit the architecture and will need to be redone by the new owner....🙄🙄🙄😆

such a waste of money....

Reactions: 15
Exactly

and "getting ready" .....for her I would assume means changing paint color and knobs yet again to suit a very specific style that doesn't fit the architecture and will need to be redone by the new owner....🙄🙄🙄😆

such a waste of money....
It is a 5 year project, we all know lidl is slow …

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did Laura go to the KM event at Henley regatta with Model Mouth?
They were both there, but not together. It looks like KM invited about 8-10 influencers and drove them to the event in a van. They were all wearing KM.

But it is a good point that Lydia has never done an in-person event for KM, yes for Intimissi.....which is interesting and I guess could mean she wasn't dropped.

Either they weren't doing them and are now or her relationship with them was a "collab" and modeling on the website...and didn't include events.

so at this point, if she doesn't mention KM and a fall collab...which she usually starts talking about a month before it comes out it's over.....

wow can you imagine if she was dropped by BOTH Intimissi AND KM? what the hell would be left other than Amazon?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They were both there, but not together. It looks like KM invited about 8-10 influencers and drove them to the event in a van. They were all wearing KM.

But it is a good point that Lydia has never done an in-person event for KM, yes for Intimissi.....which is interesting and I guess could mean she wasn't dropped.

Either they weren't doing them and are now or her relationship with them was a "collab" and modeling on the website...and didn't include events.

so at this point, if she doesn't mention KM and a fall collab...which she usually starts talking about a month before it comes out it's over.....

wow can you imagine if she was dropped by BOTH Intimissi AND KM? what the hell would be left other than Amazon?
She has got Fairmont and the ménage a trois. Parfekt

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She wants to restore these shoes.
Really.
She does. Send them off to a company that restores shoes.

View attachment 1427411View attachment 1427412View attachment 1427413View attachment 1427415View attachment 1427416View attachment 1427417View attachment 1427418

🤮

Village. Come fetch your Idiot.
She doesn't take care of anything that's her problem. She ruins things (Ali included) what was she doing in these shoes???? Pulling the toes along the ground as she went???? People like her don't deserve nice things

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1427706
Her face cloth is filthy. This is after she cleaned and washed her face…🤮
That's what I thought, her face wasn't totally cleansed, there was makeup on the flannel she used and she still had eye makeup on when applying so many heavy creams on top. Always talks about skin drying out when drinking, but not drinking enough water, she does in her vlogs. Everything is done in her vlogs but I guess not actually done when the camera is put down and switched off.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
That's what I thought, her face wasn't totally cleansed, there was makeup on the flannel she used and she still had eye makeup on when applying so many heavy creams on top. Always talks about skin drying out when drinking, but not drinking enough water, she does in her vlogs. Everything is done in her vlogs but I guess not actually done when the camera is put down and switched off.
Yes but we know Lydia's daily fluid intake 10%water 90%wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"The good she puts into the world". Post hairgate. Change persona. On camera. Carry on earning money. Marketing. Business.

Reactions: 14
I dip in and out n I was out the moment she said get paint on walks surely there is nothing left to paint

Reactions: 10
I dip in and out n I was out the moment she said get paint on walks surely there is nothing left to paint
The shed could use fresh paint. They've never painted that.

However, the square footage of the bungalow itself is probably smaller after all the layers of paint over the last 4 years. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The shed could use fresh paint. They've never painted that.

However, the square footage of the bungalow itself is probably smaller after all the layers of paint over the last 4 years. :ROFLMAO:
My dad says their home is 3 foot smaller due to all the painting my mum asks him to do, she loves white and always wants it to look fresh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She doesn't take care of anything that's her problem. She ruins things (Ali included) what was she doing in these shoes???? Pulling the toes along the ground as she went???? People like her don't deserve nice things
It May be a coincidence but Teethers is sending her Chloe boots and Valentino rockstuds to be restored at Restory. I didn't watch Lydia's latest vlog so i don't know what she said. Maybe Restory are now targeting all these idiots to advertise their services.

I am getting Single White Female vibes from Alison. She just can't stop commenting on Babes vlog :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Why is talking in a French accent? you sound like a twit madame. 'Before covid trips validated me, brands validated' yep now its fake Hermes bags 🤣
hahaha and yeah and this coming off SEVERAL seriously fancy BRAND TRIPS that have left her feeling validated and very HIGH on herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.