Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must think he is either Angelina Jolie or Victoria Beckam!

Hey Lidlliar, show us it actually growing and we might just believe it was grown in your garden (tho not by you!)
She will frantically be placing them on top of the soil as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She really looks very very very short!
Guys, what's all that with making fun of short people? I'm 1.60m and refuse to feel bad about it, just look at Kylie Minogue or lots of other short beauties 🙄 plus it's not something you can change, you can lose weight, gain weight, have implants.. but height is given (unless you agree to have your bones broken and undergo extremly painful process only to grow few mm). I'm the first to make fun of her when she talks bs but making fun of looking short? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What for her fake home grown veg!

Guys, what's all that with making fun of short people? I'm 1.60m and refuse to feel bad about it, just look at Kylie Minogue or lots of other short beauties 🙄 plus it's not something you can change, you can lose weight, gain weight, have implants.. but height is given (unless you agree to have your bones broken and undergo extremly painful process only to grow few mm). I'm the first to make fun of her when she talks bs but making fun of looking short? 🤔
It is not making fun, I am short 160cm. It is the fact that they all pretend to be tall or don’t know their height. I don’t go around saying I am tall and slim, I admit that I am short and a little on the round side!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She is even trying to palm the mange tout off on the poor dogs now! How would mange tout in ice be appealing to a dog??

Reactions: 11
No one is making fun of them because they are short, we are making fun of them because they claim they are 5’6 and 5’9 when the reality they are 5’3 and 5’7 at best

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
We are not making fun of short people.
We are making fun of people who constantly lie about their height.
Just own it, as you do! 🥰

Have you looked at the WIKI? Pink button top of page.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Laura Blair was wearing Karen Millen back in June....not sure if she's always worn the brand as I don't watch all her vlogs....but this around the time Lydia stopped wearing her collection........hmmmm

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 9.55.09 AM.png

Reactions: 14
We are making fun of their secrecy not their height. If you’re flogging clothes, the least you can do is declare your height for reference. The fact that they don’t is so annoying. Commenters have asked time and time again and they continue to ignore it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
TE="coconochanel, post: 10710506, member: 49670"]
'The best trip I've ever been on' and an hour long no thanks my lovely!

She has crammed full that Hermes bag even put her water bottle in it.
[/QUOTE]
You mean the trip where she keeps saying "David Baw-ee"? Please explain this to a non-native speaker, I thought names are pronounced the same because they are..names, so if a person is called David Bow-ee, everyone should call him that.

What for her fake home grown veg!

It is not making fun, I am short 160cm. It is the fact that they all pretend to be tall or don’t know their height. I don’t go around saying I am tall and slim, I admit that I am short and a little on the round side!
Okay, makes sense 😁 I'm surprised though because I do recall her saying she was "not the tallest" or something like that. I didn't know they were pretending to be tall.

Reactions: 13
Absolute bollocks isn’t it. Where were these planted in her beds? I don’t believe we have seen or heard her say she was growing iceberg lettuce except when she was showing off her spinach.
Also it is too clean to have just been taken out of the dirt but too dirty to have just been washed. I reckon she has just dipped it in the soil to make it look like she has just dug it up.
I don’t beeline she grew that. Where are all the outer leaves? It’s also cut too neatly to be her first ever time picking one.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Spending the hottest day of the year in a greenhouse

+

Business as usual in the wine consumption department

+

Lydia's generally low IQ

=

Natural selection 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do we believe she purchased this oil from a subscriber? nope

Maybe it is just me but I would have said the straps on that crop top are actually too long and it is too tight on the bust, the matching skirt is 100% too tight as well

Screwed her outfit up and shoved it back in the case and thrown her anklets on the floor.

View attachment 1417576
Lol she’s mentioned the straps as someone said she looked like Quasimodo so she’s blaming the length of them and not how she stoops lol 😂

Is she off her bleeping head? if she grew that iceberg I'm The Queen of England! :oops:
Ha ha I thought exactly the same / she’s deffo picked that up from the supermarket / let’s now see next vlog with her picking an iceberg lettuce that will look nothing like that lol 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.