Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope everyone is able to stay cool today, tis very hot here in the south of the UK :cool: šŸ„µšŸ‘’šŸŒž
The temperatures south of the UK - yes, OMG! 40degrees? šŸ„µšŸ„µšŸ„µ We havenā€™t yet reached 30 but heading that way. I wonder how her Amazon polyester pj sets are selling in this weather?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolutely šŸ’Æ agreed !!!
But now we know why she was complimenting Ali's outfit. She was actually complimenting Nick aka brown-nosing. There is always an underlying and underhanded reason for her compliments.

That bloomin' bag.
Ugh.
View attachment 1425283View attachment 1425284View attachment 1425285

I can bet Nick has a pair of Loro Piana's and THAT IS WHY LYDS HAS BOUGHT HERSELF A PAIR.

She has turned her attention, for now, from Vic Amelia Jade Holland Cooper Zanna Carly Fleur Josie to Nick FairmontHotels. Attention will be back on Teefers once she starts her wedding prep.
No doubt about it.

Edited to add these pics of NICK'S LORO PIANA'S ... !!!!!!
View attachment 1425303View attachment 1425304

View attachment 1425306View attachment 1425307

F*ck.

Run Nick RUNNNNNNNN !!!
Why does he that ridiculous pose with his leg sticking out?grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh lord, what compelled Smellier to do a giveaway with Liddles? They clearly didnā€™t like her styling as none of it appear on their Insta nor have they posted her video on their grid.

She keeps saying ā€˜my giveawayā€™, is more focused on showing off a very outdated outfit and doesnā€™t talk about the bag at all. This would have been an easy win for all involved šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 1418637View attachment 1418638View attachment 1418639

You canā€™t even see the bloody bag. A bright colour like red or green would have been so much more appropriate to show off the bag
This is THE worst styling of this bag imaginable

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she actually expect us to believe she grew that iceberg lettuce when she didnā€™t even know the difference between that and spinach a few weeks ago. duck off Lydia

CF868640-BD97-4A6A-8352-1297F46F2C43.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
What's that I can smell..... Dog šŸ’© sniff sniff.......no
Cow šŸ’© sniff sniff........no
Bull šŸ’©..... Yep that's it
#Shopbought šŸ˜
Screenshot_20220718_121956_com.instagram.android_edit_1751520629109817.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What's that I can smell..... Dog šŸ’© sniff sniff.......no
Cow šŸ’© sniff sniff........no
Bull šŸ’©..... Yep that's it
#Shopbought šŸ˜View attachment 1426339
Absolute bollocks isnā€™t it. Where were these planted in her beds? I donā€™t believe we have seen or heard her say she was growing iceberg lettuce except when she was showing off her spinach.
Also it is too clean to have just been taken out of the dirt but too dirty to have just been washed. I reckon she has just dipped it in the soil to make it look like she has just dug it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thatā€™s what I was thinkingā€¦. Why isnā€™t she helping to raise money? Is she really going to make a charity run about her? And is there wine in the backpack? PATHETIC

It realllly bothers me how she and so many other influenzers do not use their platform for good. Only greed. The smallest bit of effort now and againā€¦ even just to share a post for a worthy charity could do so much good to help others. Donating freebies and never highlighting the charity and even worse only supporting a women's charity by donating freebies when ā€œambassadorā€ to gain some sort of gain of ā€œlook at me Iā€™m charitableā€ makes me sick.
I agree, I am appalled that she wouldnt get sponshorship from her viewers/subs to do this. What a ridiculous waste of an opportunity

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolute bollocks isnā€™t it. Where were these planted in her beds? I donā€™t believe we have seen or heard her say she was growing iceberg lettuce except when she was showing off her spinach.
Also it is too clean to have just been taken out of the dirt but too dirty to have just been washed. I reckon she has just dipped it in the soil to make it look like she has just dug it up.
Exactly, she just added a little dirt to the bottom, she's a compulsive liar šŸ¤„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She hasnā€™t a clue, didnā€™t even know they were growing, someone else is tending her garden, she doesnā€™t show that bc sheā€™s no idea whatā€™s what.

• Haha
They think they are the Buckinghamshire Beckhams, the ultimate wannabes - and she wants to be the Cotswolds Wannabe - Teefers she's coming for your spot!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
About 2 months ago, give or take a week, Lyds mentioned she was doing a charity walk. Gave absolutely NO details whatsoever. Not even the name of the charity. 2 months ago !!!
1.1 million followers on IG and over 900 thousand YT subscribers - Lyds averages +/- 150 thousand views per vlog on YT, if she had mentioned the charity in a few vlogs, thousands of Ā£ would have been donated to the charity.
As her bff and a cancer survivor, why wouldn't Cawwiiee ask her to mention the charity / walk / donations??? Baffling.
Bots cannot donate šŸ¤·šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.