Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only is this upsetting but my gosh the state of the dog bed! That cannot be safe to have all that stuffing accessible for them to eat

View attachment 1403920
A decent trainer needs to be deployed pretty jolly quickly! Someone needs to train little Berkley before he REALLY damages himself either with bed stuffing or leather leads. Stop simpering how much you love them and spend some money on their long term health and well being. It’s far less than a Hermit’s bag and FAR more important. It’s under your flopping nose too! This isn’t a time to ask for a freebie ( does anyone know what I should do? Simper, simper...) it’s time to action some action! Get the cat a scratching post whilst you’re at it!

Angry doesn’t even cut it! You really are a pathetic pet owner - and that goes for BOTH of them!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Missed you more!! Xx

Don’t let our darling Coco hear you say that! 😇🤣
Mind you Roland Rat had the biggest fan club known to fan clubs...🤪

I have been living under some kind of stone (clearly) as I had never heard of her before you said her name. Have now had a good look and will carry on looking...first impressions good though xx.
You can be forgiven because she always went under 'Gal meets Glam'.
Over the years she has morphed from normal for her age jeans etc to first preppy and now floral frocks and cardigans / Stepford wife. She married a complete nerd but he's the heir to the Borolzheimer pencil empire, with no discernable job. They now have 2 daughters and live in Charleston with an apartment in NY. She did have a line of dresses but that suddenly stopped now she's into selling mother and baby things, I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
You can be forgiven because she always went under 'Gal meets Glam'.
Over the years she has morphed from normal for her age jeans etc to first preppy and now floral frocks and cardigans / Stepford wife. She married a complete nerd but he's the heir to the Borolzheimer pencil empire, with no discernable job. They now have 2 daughters and live in Charleston with an apartment in NY. She did have a line of dresses but that suddenly stopped now she's into selling mother and baby things, I think.
Am now noticing the nerd! Hmmm! Also noted she fell out with business partner through ‘differences in vision ‘...hmm. She’s very attractive and I like the decor at their house...still deciding. Might be a bit twee after a while not sure yet...What’s with the partners of these women? We’re they all designed by the same left- brained architect?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If Barkley chews Porters collar why not take them off while they are in the house?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Am now noticing the nerd! Hmmm! Also noted she fell out with business partner through ‘differences in vision ‘...hmm. She’s very attractive and I like the decor at their house...still deciding. Might be a bit twee after a while not sure yet...What’s with the partners of these women? We’re they all designed by the same left- brained architect?
Yes, she's a bit saccharine these days. Thomas is the origjnal Splainer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If Barkley chews Porters collar why not take them off while they are in the house?
I was thinking that but then remembered that they spend majority of the warm days unsupervised with a door open to the outside.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
******NEWS UPDATE******

According Ali's reels it's 80 % back to normal size.....

😲😲😲😲😲😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I wondered too so I checked to see if she affiliate linked them and she hadn t (maybe when they film a walk and put it on the flog that s when she uses the link) It s not like they need the collars on for walking, the dummies use harnesses.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do we think she's on his trip with him or she's on another trip - just put on her stories how she's being driven somewhere! Such a bragger, so blaggy its horrible! Why make the comment that she feels like she's got her own driver - just say you are on a trip!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Do we think she's on his trip with him or she's on another trip - just put on her stories how she's being driven somewhere! Such a bragger, so blaggy its horrible! Why make the comment that she feels like she's got her own driver - just say you are on a trip!
Won’t it be Carrie the slave driving her in her new posh car up to lidl’s standards!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m surprised she hasn’t begged for a private jet flight - she thinks she’s in that league

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not only is this upsetting but my gosh the state of the dog bed! That cannot be safe to have all that stuffing accessible for them to eat

View attachment 1403920
No idea why has nobody changed it yet for... Oh I don't know... Something else? And get a proper dog training in. Otherwise it will never stop. And she has the absolute cheek to complain Berkeley chews everything up.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Emma Hill? Are they insane? 😂 😂 😂
I mean I used to like her simple style but since the pandemic she has really let herself go and maybe she wanted to distance herself in favor of a more everyday life. If you want to watch DIY then maybe but even then her style isn't really interior designer worthy... it's just what they like which is fine but it's not really a cohesive style nor any real advice or expertise. Anyways, surprised to see her of all people on the list, lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg you have the most beautiful hands!!! You could be a hand model!! My hands look old like Lydia’s but not as bad but not good either!!! But you picked out a beautiful color!! Everytime I get my nails done the place doesn’t have that many great colors so I usually get the same boring me
Thanks, love! Your comment made my day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.