Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this photo might be much more than him not remembering where he put his car keys! This photo portrays a seminal moment of house-hunting - as in ‘ I can’t remember where I live…but don’t you just love my granddad‘s safari jacket..?’
That jacket has to be one of the most hideous things he has ever worn!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t forget we saw her in that pic last week sitting on the outdoor couch wearing those hideous crocs. This will be what she normally wears, but when she’s vlogging she puts on the manky manolos to try and be a luxe ‘gardener’ … no pic or filming is organic, everything is staged/orchestrated to perpetuate her narcissistic narrative of portraying wealth 🙄

The look on the little Elf’s face🥴 .. it’s like he’s trying to remember where he left the car keys🤣🤣

The look on the little Elf’s face🥴 .. it’s like he’s trying to remember where he left the car keys🤣🤣
View attachment 1403355
In that pic he actually looks like grumpy Snoopy who is trying to remember if he has done his business💩 or not, you know when the grompa has slight memory problems!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good Morning - and welcome to today! 🌹

I wish I was brave enough to photograph then publish my hands all beautifully composed and serene with perfect nails - all so enviably elegant! Big sigh …S’never gonna’ happen, not with my pudgy, battered monstrosities…

Instead I give you this…(holds up invisible photograph)

What is it? I hear you ask? Has she completely lost it? I hear you think.

Weeerrrlll - it’s my hiatus hernia. Can you see it? No? Well that’s because I haven’t got one but figured I might get one if I didn’t resume my job of morning bulletins.

You turn yer back for 5 seconds and strong contender Dishy Rishi comes bowling into the mainframe? Fancy that? I actually fancy that rather a lot and am besides myself with excitement at having the UK’s first good-looking Prime Minister - EVER, to assault my weary eyes on a regular basis. It’s a one horse race but we’ll go through the motions of fair play etc and giving others a chance. Inevitably, we have a potential Influencer as Prime Minister to be. Every tailor in Christendom will want to dress him and every perfumer will want their fragrant waft to be his signature fragrance…Actually it’s not fragrance it’s scent but who’s counting? Imagine The Gypsy King before his heavyweight title fight pouting to camera talking about the heady notes of his latest ‘fragrance’ - Hedonism for Twots…Grr!

Praise be for the return of our Soul Sister @MissMidnight! I will now scamper off and check on @Miscanthus who was working in Oxford yesterday. Yes - you heard me correctly - working! Tch…Collects gorgeous basket of ready meals, freshly prepared vegetables and a rather good bottle of Pomerol…
Yay! Hiatus Hernia! 😂😂👏🏻👏🏽👏🥰🥰 Brilliant! Order is restored in the House of Parliament Tattle! Our mornings are bright and beautiful again! Plus, @MissMidnight is back! Now, just to get our @Miscanthus back for recaps ❤❤

Up early watching Ireland trash New Zealand in the rugby - C’mon, you boys in green ☘☘ leading 23-7!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That jacket has to be one of the most hideous things he has ever worn!!
Definitely hideous Grandad chic! Too fragrant for words. Especially with the fragrant bony, veined hands. I know I keep repeating the word but it is wholly fragrant.

(Checks dictionary to see if there is a difference between fragrant and flagrant).

He‘ll earn himself a healthy packet
If he airs his white safari jacket
His Granddad chic and bold finesse
Creates a fragrant way to dress...🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's what I noticed too... it's fact that she absolutely never prepares for the job she's given. We never get relevant and useful information about any product or event she advertises. I'm really interested if the companies that hire her, have any feedback on how she presented their product or in this case the event. And if they have, how can they not see that she makes everything about her and not about work? The question arises as to why they still hire her at all, when in return , they get the minimum or some unrelated ramblings with incorrect information. :confused:
Lola, I don't know if you have looked at the WIKI (pink button st top of page) but if you scroll down to the bottom there is a long post from @sprinkletits and others giving insider info.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ali’s new ‘fragrance’ 🤢

Nouveau - Potager Veste de Safari - pour vieux grand-pere...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Emma Hill, 826k followers, @ No 7 Top Fashion & Style...........huh????
Julia Berolzheimer is number 2 and she only wears chintzy dresses now...having dressed normally when she first started out. Rosie Londoner stalks Julia so Elsie will know of her and be sage green with envy.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It seems she ordered those flat tan shoes x 2 for the below blog post!

She will probably send them both back seeing as they don't match the fake Kelly! She's listed a pair of M&S flats - she wouldn't be seen dead in those!

I cannot bear another picture of twatty in the safari jacket, it made me laugh at first now it makes me feel sick, he is such a try hard, there is no occasion in the UK where he should be wearing that thing, it is truly hideous!

Also Char's comment on Aldi's photo with Becks is very odd - I would be worried if he was my partner/husband, maybe he's left it there because he knows more about Ali than we do, knows Ali fancies Becks? or he fancies them both!

Re. Porters toy basket - my dogs have a wicker toy basket in the shape of a bone - because it is a basket especially for dogs toys, not a huge tall basket a tiny doggie has no hope of seeing into and is clearly only there for the aesthetic. The poor baby is thinking she's hiding stuff in there he can't get to - it is mean and thoughtless and typical of her!

The wine she's complained was wrong was probably gifted anyway so she should shutup.

Thursdays flog was yet again filled with moaning and complaining and then she covers it all up with her i'm so grateful bullshit!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I would bet money she has done this before. She complains, they refund her PLUS then send her the right thing. No way is a company paying to have a box of wine shipped back all the way to France.
But Lydia didn’t give zero fucks when she charged people in the UK ridiculous shipping rates for a two dollar Ali express tanning mitt’s and overcharged every single customer and lied saying that she worked for two years on her brand!!! witch please!! Lydia lying Millen can complain and give feedback but nobody else on this earth is allowed to!!! Lydia want’s to be a dictator and she thinks she’s clever with this fake being free of drama living her best life!! Lydia Millen your fake so everyone see’s through your b.s. and the few people who blow smoke up your butt and Carrie calling you pet names (puppet) spare me and I don’t think they are mentally sound in their mind!!!

He’s saying Scotland - this is another Daxon Dinning moment where I can pretend I can’t smell. Sorry - spell! He may have been having a windy wee on that wall at the time…who knows? He needs engagement and copies ‘the wife’ in order to get the attention.

I think this photo might be much more than him not remembering where he put his car keys! This photo portrays a seminal moment of house-hunting - as in ‘ I can’t remember where I live…but don’t you just love my granddad‘s safari jacket..?’
I thought it looked like where did he put his lube so Lydiot doesn’t find it!! What we didn’t see the night Lydia caught him with his chest against the wall in the dark was Char down on the floor in front he came in from the window!🤪 sorry but I had to!! I’ll leave 💃💃💃

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What annoys me is the fact that she doesn’t actually like watching this sporting event and used to moan when Ali watched it on TV
These are people who will like anything if they get it for nothing. Realistically, what did Lydia achieve in her 20’s - Jack tit really. She never travelled, attended events, experienced life from something funded from her own money. I remember when her brother bought them tickets for Ed Sheeran back in 2015/16 for Xmas and she mentioned that Ali had never been to a live concert - WHATTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Catcher In The Lie you are spot on with the ‘pick of the races’. Monaco will always be the special one for the big wigs with money because if the location - the race itself is duller to watch unless it rains & this adds a bit of ooomph to the action as overtaking is virtually impossible in parts
I have been to many F1 race locations but never Silverstone - why? Because in my head I don’t associate this local venue with this prestigious event. Also, it is only in recent years Silverstone have got their act together. Lydia clearly doesn’t remember the mud mire of 2012 when the whole area was gridlocked due to the weather & bad organisation. How the venue was bailed out by Bernie Eccleston being dropped in the racing calendar, how the racing was going to be moved to Donington, how break clauses where triggered to keep the event at Silverstone until 2024 - Silverstone is NOT the elite venue. It is also a big two fingers in the air from Lydia making these types of remarks about Silverstone being the pick of the races after being paddock side at the F1 recently in Baku 🙄

I laughed when they got excited about meeting Eamon Holmes - I have NO TIME for this man as I have personally also met him several times through work and this goes back to his early career in Belfast and his move to England. Mr Holmes is cut from the same cloth as Mrs Millen-Gordon, look at me look at me, I am so special ………

Monaco is a very restrictive venue, my choice would be Singapore. Roving VIP 3 day passes can get you entry to the entertainment Fri-Sun. They always have 3 headline acts in the evenings after practice races and other excellent choices of music around the venue. The last time we went we skipped some K-Pop teenager to watch the Sugar Hill gang & Bjorn Again on the Friday, The Killers on the Saturday (unbelievable) & Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa on the Sunday after the race. We could have also seen Simply Red, but didn’t want to give up our great trackside seats.
My tips are keep an eye on flight prices, don’t book an expensive hotel as you will never be there only to sleep & wash & you will find that you can make a brilliant holiday as the tickets also give you access to some great touristy things, equivalent to our London Eye etc
It’s bloody hot & sweaty so yes - mid riffs can be on show

If the gruesome twosome really liked F1 they would stick their hands in their pockets and go to another Grom Pree but no they will wait for the all inclusive freebie & call it work
Many years ago I was lucky enough to stay in the Loews Hotel, Monte Carlo, during the Grom Pree. I am probably showing my age but I see it is now in the hands of Fairmont hotels. No doubt chavvy Lidl will be there soon.
As a child I loved watching the motor racing on the TV because my father loved it.
I've been to Silverstone twice. Once in private capacity, completely ruined by the arrival / departure being gridlocked, and once with corporate hospitality, which was all about eating and drinking not so much about the racing.

@coconochanel you may have a Prime minister as your Avartar 😂❤View attachment 1402279
Oh yes, our Coco got there first (@Oops... ) 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It seems she ordered those flat tan shoes x 2 for the below blog post!

She will probably send them both back seeing as they don't match the fake Kelly! She's listed a pair of M&S flats - she wouldn't be seen dead in those!

I cannot bear another picture of twatty in the safari jacket, it made me laugh at first now it makes me feel sick, he is such a try hard, there is no occasion in the UK where he should be wearing that thing, it is truly hideous!

Also Char's comment on Aldi's photo with Becks is very odd - I would be worried if he was my partner/husband, maybe he's left it there because he knows more about Ali than we do, knows Ali fancies Becks? or he fancies them both!

Re. Porters toy basket - my dogs have a wicker toy basket in the shape of a bone - because it is a basket especially for dogs toys, not a huge tall basket a tiny doggie has no hope of seeing into and is clearly only there for the aesthetic. The poor baby is thinking she's hiding stuff in there he can't get to - it is mean and thoughtless and typical of her!

The wine she's complained was wrong was probably gifted anyway so she should shutup.

Thursdays flog was yet again filled with moaning and complaining and then she covers it all up with her i'm so grateful bullshit!
Jeez those sandals/shoes are all horrid. Sorry but have we ever seen her wear those Loro Piana ones? I call bullshit on her wearing them to garden in.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I wish I was brave enough to photograph then publish my hands all beautifully composed and serene with perfect nails - all so enviably elegant! Big sigh …S’never gonna’ happen, not with my pudgy, battered monstrosities…

Weeerrrlll - it’s my hiatus hernia. Can you see it? No? Well that’s because I haven’t got one but figured I might get one if I didn’t resume my job of morning bulletins.

You turn yer back for 5 seconds and strong contender Dishy Rishi comes bowling into the mainframe? Fancy that? I actually fancy that rather a lot and am besides myself with excitement at having the UK’s first good-looking Prime Minister - EVER, to assault my weary eyes on a regular basis. It’s a one horse race but we’ll go through the motions of fair play etc and giving others a chance. Inevitably, we have a potential Influencer as Prime Minister to be. Every tailor in Christendom will want to dress him and every perfumer will want their fragrant waft to be his signature fragrance…Actually it’s not fragrance it’s scent but who’s counting? Imagine The Gypsy King before his heavyweight title fight pouting to camera talking about the heady notes of his latest ‘fragrance’ - Hedonism for Twots…Grr!

Praise be for the return of our Soul Sister @MissMidnight! I will now scamper off and check on @Miscanthus who was working in Oxford yesterday. Yes - you heard me correctly - working! Tch…Collects gorgeous basket of ready meals, freshly prepared vegetables and a rather good bottle of Pomerol…
@Oops... Thank goodness you are back ❤ ❤ missed you

• Heart

Dishi Rishi? He looks like Roland Rat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
@Oops... Thank goodness you are back ❤ ❤ missed you
Missed you more!! Xx

Dishi Rishi? He looks like Roland Rat
Don’t let our darling Coco hear you say that! 😇🤣
Mind you Roland Rat had the biggest fan club known to fan clubs...🤪

Julia Berolzheimer is number 2 and she only wears chintzy dresses now...having dressed normally when she first started out. Rosie Londoner stalks Julia so Elsie will know of her and be sage green with envy.
I have been living under some kind of stone (clearly) as I had never heard of her before you said her name. Have now had a good look and will carry on looking...first impressions good though xx.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It would seem that @Angeoudemon ’s clever photo was strangely prophetic!! She must have had an epiphany and seen into the future!!

View attachment 1393906

I was wondering was it a bee or possibly a syringe? I say this only because of all the places for a bee to sting why would it choose his lips? What are the chances? Just sayin’

Lets wait with bated lips to find out what he tells us happened. This better be good or he may get clobbered. What are the odds on no vid tomorrow? Anyone want to take bets?

As an aside I can’t help wondering if he’s still trying to pout as the photos of his lip are being taken…
I called out an Aussie vlogger on same thing she said her child kept punching her in the mouth (so obvs it was Botox lol)

• Wow
  • Haha
I called out an Aussie vlogger on same thing she said her child kept punching her in the mouth (so obvs it was Botox lol)
If the swelling hasn’t gone down by now we will know it’s a reaction to filler. If it’s disappeared then we know a bee really wanted to kiss him...Somehow being stung on the lip ( considering he’s a man that pouts regularly) seems a bit unlikely. However, there are many strange things going on under heaven especially at the moment! 🤷‍♀️

At least he didn’t say someone had punched him in the mouth like your Aussie vlogger...🤪 Even though that may have been more believable ( feel awful for saying that - but it’s trooooooo.)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not only is this upsetting but my gosh the state of the dog bed! That cannot be safe to have all that stuffing accessible for them to eat

ACB85C26-936B-4A0E-86F4-30380AFB93C1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.