Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not sure if it's been mentioned on here but Karen Millen invited Model Mouth to the Royal Henry Regatta event. Did they invite Lydia?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
This Nick guy is so weird. Is his job babysitting bratty influencers in various hotels around the world? Em Sheldon is all over his insta comments like a rash.

Lydia should also stop with the extra-bright concealer under her eyes as it is making her eyes look tiny
She should also stop wearing the same bloody clothes isn’t that the skirt from Wimbledon.🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So not sure if it's been mentioned on here but Karen Millen invited Model Mouth to the Royal Henry Regatta event. Did they invite Lydia?
I messaged them about doing something with her a few weeks ago!!!
I'd love them to drop poison dwarf Lidl in favour of MM.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Congratulations @Margo Polo !!

Has Lydia given up riding? Wherefore art thou, Romeo?
D’you know what Dear? I was walking past this big balcony last night and noticed this horse prancing around on it making a right racket/racquet. For a split second I thought I had been ‘Pre-loved’ back to Renaissance Verona…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So as usual Ali was around 2-3 days late with his stories and they are both in Montreux with Fairmont hotels on the blag - expect another boring vlog with her advertising someone elses brand during her stay!
Lydia should get with that Nick guy and let Ali go and live a happy life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Leonora Smee …she’s much classier than Lidl will ever be…and genuine.
Bless her she actually asked Teefers if gardening had been a dream of hers since childhood? 😂 😂😂

If she s bright Leonora will shake the limpet off and just carry on creative good content. Teefers only helps herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So as usual Ali was around 2-3 days late with his stories and they are both in Montreux with Fairmont hotels on the blag - expect another boring vlog with her advertising someone elses brand during her stay!
They have a jazz festival there - God help us all - this will be her new music genre 🎷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Lydia is going to be fuming this weekend - not only does Victoria's garden look amazing which will piss her off - Claire has bought a holiday home in possibly and most likely in the South of France!!! Just going to watch the vlog!
Victoria has gone for very simple, easy to maintain planting. There isn’t much there for any season apart from summer but if they are mainly using the garden in the summer they probably don’t mind. Hydrangeas are dead easy and so is lavender. Sometimes simple is best. It certainly looks pretty now.

Reactions: 31
Lydiot just one of the lads 😂
FaceApp_1657453758786_edit_1384688508818917.jpg
FaceApp_1657453794586_edit_1384707441410581.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Bless her she actually asked Teefers if gardening had been a dream of hers since childhood? 😂 😂😂

If she s bright Leonora will shake the limpet off and just carry on creative good content. Teefers only helps herself.
Just watched Leonora in another pacy episode! The difference between the garden party she attended with smartly dressed guests, superb flower arrangements and tables groaning with mouth-wateringly wonderful food and Elsie‘s ‘blokes in shorts‘, barely any food at all and mediocre floral displays placed on bits of cloth was quite profound. Sorry if this sounds snobbish but there wasn’t a **av in sight…Soooo much more compelling to watch and no-one wearing the wrong thing…Teefers looking teefy and tipsy…as ever…sunglasses (props) on, sunglasses off, trying to keep up by running alongside…The new girls are coming up!

I can’t breathe…really! Cannot breathe…🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh Lydia is going to be fuming this weekend - not only does Victoria's garden look amazing which will piss her off - Claire has bought a holiday home in possibly and most likely in the South of France!!! Just going to watch the vlog!
Lydia will be busy emailing Michael Graham estate agents after see these initial external pics of Claire Channels new property in France
I love the way Claire mentions she didn’t want chateau style she wanted Provence house style - so my guess is the Millen Mansion now needs to be a medieval castle in the Cotswolds 🏰
Lydiot will go for oneupmanship & want a drawbridge over her outside pool

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Freddy and Josie are at Disneyland and Freddy is wearing the short beach print dress from madams KM collection. Although I dislike the dress it doesn't look bad on Freddy and suits her style much better than it did Lydia's.

IMG_1508.PNG

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This Nick guy is so weird. Is his job babysitting bratty influencers in various hotels around the world? Em Sheldon is all over his insta comments like a rash.

Lydia should also stop with the extra-bright concealer under her eyes as it is making her eyes look tiny
That's the normal size of her eyes without her using the eye enhancing app. Always the same when someone else posts a pic of her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
To say she said she loves being at home the last couple of weeks she’s been desperate to get away from it (Any trip will done even the F1 which she dosent like 😂). Not very English country grandma of her either 🤔🧐🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That's the normal size of her eyes without her using the eye enhancing app. Always the same when someone else posts a pic of her.
Yes but that bright concealer isn't helping. The contrast between the bright concealer and her orange foundation is making the bridge of her nose look wide and her under eyes look puffy, which they aren't, making her eyes look smaller. If she chose a slightly darker and more peachy colour her eyes wouldn't look as small. She also appears to be smizing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yes but that bright concealer isn't helping. The contrast between the bright concealer and her orange foundation is making the bridge of her nose look wide and her under eyes look puffy, which they aren't, making her eyes look smaller. If she chose a slightly darker and more peachy colour her eyes wouldn't look as small. She also appears to be smizing.
What on earth is smizing? I need to know…it sounds like something I won’t like thus the urgent request 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.