Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is very odd to be so mean spirited towards the love of your life isnt it! Especially when she is trying so hard to conduct herself online as being so lovely and wholesome. But again, maybe we are just squishing her words
She tries to make situations look as though Ali is funny and makes her laugh - when actually she is very calculating, how she mocks him and belittles him. She is very controlling and has to always be the centre of attention, even when it is Ali’s platform or event
Me me me me me me me - or mean mean mean mean mean - those words sum her up

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
newest picture of Aldi next to Beckham . Beckham is quoted to be 1.83 cm , so even with hidden heels Aldi is quite a shorty . Just admit it. Nobody can do anything against his /her height.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1396778
Someone on YouTube also accused of twisting her words
This so disgusting... what a horrible thing to say (referring to Lydia's reply, the other lady is making a lot of sense).
Methinks this is an attempt at trying to distance herself from her past actions. "I was a bad person before therefore Globy failed and the whole hairdresser incident happened, but nowww... I'm a good person. Believe me, my life coach told me so. x"

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She replied to that comment on Youtube 2 hours ago with the squish your words up comment - but she's not deleted any of the negative comments I posted earlier. That seems weird!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Lydia has commented on Ali’s latest Tik Tok

She doesn’t feel bad at all - it would have been a very different situation if she had been stung on the lip
Someone needs to train those bees to sting a different target next time 🐝
Looks like Ali has deleted this Tick Tok now 🫣🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh dear she's flogging the Hairburst again on stories - take this gummies they are full of sugar and additives and you could have dry straw like hair like me too!:ROFLMAO:

She's also wearing another Amazon dress with the toilet paper bow!
Those Hairburst stories are just o_O She is trying to be all soft and come hither but really she looks so unbelievably insecure.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1396778
Someone on YouTube also accused of twisting her words
You can just hear her condescending tone in those words. Oh she thinks herself so clever, and ignores entirely the fact it's quips like these that further alienate her from whatever hardcore fans remain.

More, please🙏 bite the hand that feeds you, love. Shows how aware you are, Lydsie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok - I'm going in to Alistair's world...

Extremely tired, can't keep his eyes open, only 3 hours sleep. Yawn.

Go to Lydia's channel for something something, spittle, something.

He's taking a helicopter to see Beckham and then taking a helicopter back.

Arrived to Battersea.
He is in the copter. Now I am distracted because my DH knows how to fly helicopters and I keep thinking about that and I'm somewhat aroused. Soz, back to spittle lips.

Showing lovely old cars. WOW - he says.
Lots of cars, then on to food offerings. Oh God, he's wearing his pajama tie waist bottoms. LOLOL
Is David Beckham sensitive about his size? His hair is H U G E.
Now onto car racing. Oldie little cars.
Back in the helicopter. "Tearing up over London." Gosh, Ali is always trying to sound hip. LOLOL

Now he's in a taxi with the mucky missus, and going on and on about his not being able to say PANCREAS. Oh, he's going to do outfit diaries. Can't wait!!

First outfit. Snort! Photobombed by the ubiquitous Hermés bags that need their own accounts as they're always there, ALWAYS. Except for her black Birkin, that one's always in a timeout.

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.22.24 PM.png

And his footwear:

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.22.42 PM.png

Oh GOD! Now he's bending over towards the camera, like Lydia does, to show his pendant and Cartier Santos. I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!
Sadly, he has no diamonds. Sad times.

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.24.57 PM.png

He can't say "the Loire Valley" to Lydia's standards. She corrects him, he tries again, she pisses herself cackling. Such a supportive good wife.

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.27.35 PM.png

Um, she is still cackling...

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.28.15 PM.png

Two years later...

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.29.05 PM.png

Finally, silence.

Next outfit. HOW IS THIS DULLARD ONLY 33???

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.30.09 PM.png

Next

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.31.27 PM.png

He unpacks swag. He can't figure out if his gifted apron is green or black and white. Lydia rushes over to ensure his is the same as hers. MINE MINE MINE. Riveting.

Next outfit.

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.33.44 PM.png

More jammy bottoms. His Rolex is in for repair and he won't get it back for a "very long long time".

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.34.57 PM.png

He likes the "studded details that run along the back" of his leather trainers. He has to be gay. Has to be.

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.36.16 PM.png

Now he's back in Da Bungalow.

Washing machine needs sorting. He is struggling with hay fever. He's bunged up.

He's ordered more clothing, from a new company, the same company that Beckham was wearing. Knits. Yup, you're so gay mate.

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.39.00 PM.png

* Full Disclosure: I don't care if he is gay. I care that he is so obviously closeted and sadly losing his authentic charm as he morphs into the #englishcuntgrandmother swamp creature he is married to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I totally agree. For a long time I have believed that humility is a vastly underrated virtue and it's one I really appreciate and look for in people.
I think that her clap back comment is from her life coach/therapist experience and she believes she's being clever dealing with feedback in this way.
Yes! This was part of her final exam, before she graduated from therapy.
“Not everyone is going to like you or agree with you all the time. They will hear what they want to hear based on their current level of consciousness.Therefore you can say whatever you feel like saying, without any consequences. Because no matter what you say, those pesky haters are going to squish your words regardless. When they disagree or call you out on something you said, simply turn the responsibility back on them, after all, what they heard is not your problem.”
This is what these so called therapists and gurus spout and it’s toxic af. Removes all responsibility from the person, allows them to blame it all on you, and I don’t think there’s anything spiritual about it at all. I think a big part of spirituality is self growth, reflection and compassion. I guess Lydia either missed the classes on those topics, or she chose to disregard them completely. She hasn’t grown at all, and certainly not learned any lessons. She is still as self centred, ignorant and arrogant as she was, before she ‘graduated’. This sickly sweet glaze she puts on won’t hide the rotten interior.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Yes! This was part of her final exam, before she graduated from therapy.
“Not everyone is going to like you or agree with you all the time. They will hear what they want to hear based on their current level of consciousness.Therefore you can say whatever you feel like saying, without any consequences. Because no matter what you say, those pesky haters are going to squish your words regardless. When they disagree or call you out on something you said, simply turn the responsibility back on them, after all, what they heard is not your problem.”
This is what these so called therapists and gurus spout and it’s toxic af. Removes all responsibility from the person, allows them to blame it all on you, and I don’t think there’s anything spiritual about it at all. I think a big part of spirituality is self growth, reflection and compassion. I guess Lydia either missed the classes on those topics, or she chose to disregard them completely. She hasn’t grown at all, and certainly not learned any lessons. She is still as self centred, ignorant and arrogant as she was, before she ‘graduated’. This sickly sweet glaze she puts on won’t hide the rotten interior.
So by that logic, if a rapist rapes you, it's not their fault you didn't enjoy it. Or if you're mercilessly bullied, that's on you, you shouldn't be upset at being terrorized. Or if you're murdered, you shouldn't have let them kill you. Why did you take the murdering so literally and die?

Seeing what happened with Johnny and Amber's court case, words matter. A lot. Lydia can keep trying to shift the focus back on the audience for their critical reactions, but at the end of the day, it's her output people are responding to. The insidious wizardry of "life coaches" is deeply concerning. That they're out there making money out of schooling assholes into thinking they're always right, full of light and rainbows is beyond disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I actually love her outfits! So chic
There are a lot of fans of Lydia Tomlinson on this thread - I’m a huge fan - I’ve bought lots of clothes on her recommendations and they really stand the test of time. When you hear an influencer say ‘these are years old but I’ll link something similar’ you know you’re onto something - they are not flogging new clothes all the time but recycling old with new. She knows her stuff and is easy to listen to - no faffing or rambling - brief explanation and cutaways. Very professional and likeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you @happyforest so much for suffering through Twattys flog for us all!

I am done in after seeing the safari jacket, trench coat and Hermes sandals worn with pyjama bottoms and those hideous loafers with lifts, and then the medallion! Just too much!

And then that witch sat cackling on the bed! She's so vile! She prances around like she lives this perfect life, it's all positive at the moment and she brushes off the negative vibes and bad stuff and makes out how she only wants to work with certain brands and all the rest of it. Basically she believes her own bullshit and has convinced herself everything is perfect. Either she's going to go into a total decline again soon - which is normally her way and give us a load of crap about having more therapy and everyone is mean to her etc etc, or she's going to carry on with this weird new persona of cuntry grandfucker, twirling and whirling, wearing dresses and battered shoes and pretending she loves her house and gardening. All that will do is make her even further removed from reality, alienate her from more brands and lose more contracts.

It is clear she has lost By Terry and St. Tropez, I would love to know when the KM contract is up or due for renewal!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Arrived to Battersea.
He is in the copter. Now I am distracted because my DH knows how to fly helicopters and I keep thinking about that and I'm somewhat aroused. Soz, back to spittle lips.

Lots of cars, then on to food offerings. Oh God, he's wearing his pajama tie waist bottoms. LOLOL
Back in the helicopter. "Tearing up over London." Gosh, Ali is always trying to sound hip. LOLOL

Now he's in a taxi with the mucky missus, and going on and on about his not being able to say PANCREAS. Oh, he's going to do outfit diaries. Can't wait!!

First outfit. Snort! Photobombed by the ubiquitous Hermés bags that need their own accounts as they're always there, ALWAYS. Except for her black Birkin, that one's always in a timeout.

View attachment 1397185

And his footwear:

View attachment 1397187

Oh GOD! Now he's bending over towards the camera, like Lydia does, to show his pendant and Cartier Santos. I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!

View attachment 1397192

He can't say "the Loire Valley" to Lydia's standards. She corrects him, he tries again, she pisses herself cackling. Such a supportive good wife.

View attachment 1397199

View attachment 1397202

Two years later...

View attachment 1397210

Finally, silence.

View attachment 1397212

Next

View attachment 1397215

He unpacks swag. He can't figure out if his gifted apron is green or black and white. Lydia rushes over to ensure his is the same as hers. MINE MINE MINE. Riveting.

Next outfit.

View attachment 1397222

More jammy bottoms. His Rolex is in for repair and he won't get it back for a "very long long time".

View attachment 1397224

He likes the "studded details that run along the back" of his leather trainers. He has to be gay. Has to be.

View attachment 1397229

He's ordered more clothing, from a new company, the same company that Beckham was wearing. Knits. Yup, you're so gay mate.

View attachment 1397237

* Full Disclosure: I don't care if he is gay. I care that he is so obviously closeted and sadly losing his authentic charm as he morphs into the #englishcuntgrandmother swamp creature he is married to.
Wasn t he pathetic (at the Beckham 🤮 gatherering) when a very nice man said to the twit "Would you like me to take a photo of yourself Sir?", to which Pouty McPout says "Erm, that would be lovely mate except I m just filming at the moment..." He was videoing a glass of champagne!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Arrived to Battersea.

View attachment 1397185

And his footwear:

View attachment 1397187

View attachment 1397192

View attachment 1397199

View attachment 1397202

Two years later...

View attachment 1397210

Finally, silence.

View attachment 1397212

Next

View attachment 1397215

Next outfit.

View attachment 1397222

View attachment 1397224

View attachment 1397229

View attachment 1397237

Hilarious recap. 😊 😊

Just watched his vlog what made me laugh was Lydia trying to fit her phone into that Mini Kelly IT DOESNT FIT MY LOVELY! 🤣 and did Ali title this vlog 'Goodwood fos & The loire valley style diaries' well I think you need to drop the word STYLE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Looking at her drop - pathetic grabbing way to earn some money!

The Zimmerman co-ord is very well priced - she obviously got it free!

Remember that weird Brock Collection maxi dress - never worn it - obviously free too!

The lilac Fendi bag is grubby and marked!

The black trendy isn't there, maybe it sold already!

£3850 for a lunchbox that was literally a lunchbox and has had chips in it! I hope no one buys this! OMG someone has bought it!!!!!!

Everything except the Fendi bag is apparently in 'excellent condition' why can't they say the items are new and never worn, because that is the case with some of them, and the ones that have been used are also described this way, including that saggy old book tote!

Selling the raffia Bottegas her fat trotters didn't fit into - obviously bought with voucher

Bulgari wallet - nice gift from Bulgari - she sells it!

Erdem skirt - surprised she's not keeping this - clearly was gifted - says pristine condition - so is that new, and excellent condition is worn? I wouldn't buy anything from Sellier because of them working with her and their descriptions are not correct.

Fendi sliders - scuffed, look crap, £350 no thanks

Tods loafers - they'll never send her anything again

Holland Cooper Jacket - obviously gifted - won't receive any freebies from them again - anyone emailed them??

She must be desperate for money - selling all this stuff, all the gifted sunglasses as well.
clearly when she had her Holland and Cooper jacket on it didn’t create linked sales …so they dropped her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you @happyforest so much for suffering through Twattys flog for us all!

I am done in after seeing the safari jacket, trench coat and Hermes sandals worn with pyjama bottoms and those hideous loafers with lifts, and then the medallion! Just too much!

And then that witch sat cackling on the bed! She's so vile! She prances around like she lives this perfect life, it's all positive at the moment and she brushes off the negative vibes and bad stuff and makes out how she only wants to work with certain brands and all the rest of it. Basically she believes her own bullshit and has convinced herself everything is perfect. Either she's going to go into a total decline again soon - which is normally her way and give us a load of crap about having more therapy and everyone is mean to her etc etc, or she's going to carry on with this weird new persona of cuntry grandfucker, twirling and whirling, wearing dresses and battered shoes and pretending she loves her house and gardening. All that will do is make her even further removed from reality, alienate her from more brands and lose more contracts.

It is clear she has lost By Terry and St. Tropez, I would love to know when the KM contract is up or due for renewal!
Cuntry Grandfucker! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 love it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What’s with all this ..I’ve always loved Soho House I’ve never seen her mention that before and when she decorated she could have used that style then ? Suddenly it’s a. Sage green and stripped wood.
best bit …must be the two of them learning to ride. Sorry you don’t get to join the county set after two horse rides…Ali looked like he was on a sea side pony… this is hilarious..clearly her Milton Keynes lifestyle wasn’t getting her work..so she is changing post code to get more class…sorry your either born to it or not…she’s not…. To The Manor Born …this is going to be so funny seeing her getting in with the Cotswold crowd ..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.