Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe that this woman bought some “fragrance samples” that she only liked for the print and name “potager” like her supposed house name and green color (cause let’s be honest… who wants to smell like a vegetable?!) and begged and got this seriously gorgeous trip to view all of these chateaus and eat and drink. She barely talked about the actual company after the orgasmic display of needing everything botanic and table cloths at the store. Not a lot of ooohing and ahhhhing about the actual smell of these fragrances.

She barely talked about the company after that and did more promoting of her dresses and herself and ummmmm soho farmhouse and this fricking wagon wheel on a wall of a stable that she desperately wants for her house! What?! Out of all of this footage of these gorgeous estates THIS is what she wants?

Though she was clearly on a high of this fancy trip…. Don’t get me started on the constant complaining about the packed schedule, bugs, wrong dresses…. She was clearlyyyyyy hella hung over on the 3rd day.

View attachment 1398160
Personally, I think the best way to buy perfume is in store, no need to waste money buying testers. Amelia too is flogging online perfume and although she does it better I just can t see how it can take off.

I love how the dummy is promoting, very badly, the tomato collection when she will often whine about how she hates tomatoes. Oh dear lovely, your demise, is very real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why Lidl never wears her own KM collection pieces to any of the event, If she is ashamed of them?. She shows endless KM promotional dresses too I never saw any of those. Same goes to her Dior bags which are decorative pieces for her dressing room !! All she wears is tan hermes bag, belt and valentino rockstud or monolo. What is the point of curating all shite loads!!
She has to be embarrassed of her KM designs, they are ugly and quite frankly unwearable. Plus KM isn’t what it used to be so when she is running around playing princess and people ask where her dresses are from KM isn’t going to get the reception she would hope to get.
I reckon KM haven’t made her sign a contract stating she needs to wear the dresses more often because she was always singing their praises and wearing their items prior to her collections. It’s only since she launched clothes with them that she has stopped promoting them which is very odd.
Lydia also only does the bare minimum to get paid so she is probably only contracted to do a couple of videos on them a BTS and a launch and that’s it. She will then feel her duties are done and the KM clothes will go in the bin until her next launch.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She has to be embarrassed of her KM designs, they are ugly and quite frankly unwearable. Plus KM isn’t what it used to be so when she is running around playing princess and people ask where her dresses are from KM isn’t going to get the reception she would hope to get.
I reckon KM haven’t made her sign a contract stating she needs to wear the dresses more often because she was always singing their praises and wearing their items prior to her collections. It’s only since she launched clothes with them that she has stopped promoting them which is very odd.
Lydia also only does the bare minimum to get paid so she is probably only contracted to do a couple of videos on them a BTS and a launch and that’s it. She will then feel her duties are done and the KM clothes will go in the bin until her next launch.
I was looking at the KM site in the interest of research 😁 and saw a dress I Iiked. The heading says cotton voile but the description says 100% polyester.
I'm guessing the brand is a perfect fit for Lidl. Lovely on the surface but fake af on the inside!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The shade she is showing to KM is real! Biting the hand that feeds her literally!

Has she worn once anything from that Luxury Bohemia joke of a collection? I think the white shirt dress once only and that is it!
She's been on plenty of trips and to events such as Ascot and F1, Baku, France etc since the collection launched and she never wears any of it.

She's wearing the £20 Amazon dresses in her flogs and for travelling and going out so she must be earning a fair bit from them. To her the KM collection launched ages ago so she's moved on as she's no doubt been paid already, so she doesn't even think about it no doubt!

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I probably will try again as I have some bags I no longer use that are taking up a lot of space. The funny thing about the bad buyer I had was I obviously looked him up on social media since I had his name and address and it turned out he actually worked in the same department store as me :ROFLMAO:
How marvellous! What an opportunity!👻

I’ll show her devastated. The world is full of devastating things and she’s lucky that she’s not had a maniacal gunman man loose and shooting innocent people in her back yard… a toddler trapped under his dead parents at the 4th of July parade… or war in her town…. She needs to wake the duck up. Sorry for swearing. 🖕🏻Table cloth clips, broken overpriced coffee cups and goddamn “red” hair.
Can someone tell me what tablecloth clips are please?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her nail polish is the same color as the tit they pulled out of her face during her freebie facial. 🤢

6E890186-36E5-402C-BBC5-A7B072105270.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
She even takes her hair vitamin thingummydoos in a chavvy fashion.....no finesse/no elegance!!!!

Screenshot 2022-07-07 at 10.53.52.png

Ye Gods....Beckham looks rough now!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Her nail polish is the same color as the tit they pulled out of her face during her freebie facial. 🤢

View attachment 1398704
I don’t understand this nail colour at all, horrible!!

Beckham does look rough, there was an insta story Victoria posted of them both in yellow and he looked so old.
He has definitely aged, his skin looked very sun damaged I thought, like those people who use a sunbed too much.

Reactions: 23
I can't fully watch Twatty's flog tonight, just don't have the patience or a spare half hour to waste when cleaning the toilet is a more fun option! Can someone else take one for the team???

Looks like he was gifted an apron too btw!!
I watched the video last night....don`t attack me ;) , but his video is a bit more interesting than hers...if nothing else, he at least tries to show/film where he went and give us a little more information about the event, as opose to Madam, who films herself spinning non stop 😂.
Yes, he also got an apron, and then "the dragon" appeared from the toilet and thought that his apron was green, (as if hers is not, considering that they are identical) and prettier than hers!!!! She had to pull out hers and compare them... :rolleyes: then she "realized" that his was prettier, and to top it all off in a very arrogant and snobbish way said "just so you know, I'll take it from you " The idiot!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Watching the tomato part of the vlog. Did she really say she doesn’t like tomatoes not grown with love… what?! Seriously she hasn’t even talked about the perfume in the loire valley but yet. Just me me me me and aren’t they lucky I’m going to attempt to eat their tomato that really ended up being a pizza. 🙄
This made me lol so much, she is such a twit isnt she!

View attachment 1398091

That Grandmother post is SO obnoxious,

she's just BRAGGING and she acts like she won the Nobel peace prize for coming up with a hashtag, which is the lamest one in existence and based on her Twitter comments confuses the f out of people.

who points out they started a trend? Who writes a post giving themselves credit for something llike that....LAME...if another fashion person I follow on Instagram did that I would be SO embarrassed for them.

You know who does? someone who is obsessing over criticism and the inability to delete comments, and therefore needs to feel justfied,

This post is basically a thinly veiled attack against haters.....yeah sure Lydia....you got us good.....your hashtag is now a worldwide phenomenon here is the credit you crave, which you just gave to yourself......
4.8 million people think she is a pretentious prick after watching that drivel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.