Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beckham does look rough, there was an insta story Victoria posted of them both in yellow and he looked so old.
Looks like he s had work done. Why do they always look much worse after, and how can they actually walk around the place looking like they ve been very badly enhanced. Is there no one out there that does a good job.? Seeing old Elsie in the back of the taxi with her 'husband' she looked quite bizarre., (sorry, I really wish I could capture footage of the vlogs but don t know how) surely she can see how strange she is looking these days?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Boris Johnson has resigned, doubt Lydiot knows this as she'll be twirling or flat on her back getting another free facial 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
If you watch a little more of Josie ‘Teefers’ and her annoying mansplaining house ‘husband’ who refuses to work and loves to play groundskeeper and wanna-be cook, you will see she is exactly the same as Lidl, but works harder to shill anything and everything in her vlogs, she’s VERY greedy. she and Chav are uber pretentious and frankly unbareable to watch 🤢, they inherently think they are above everyone else, stalk out Daylesford Farm and constantly name drop Soho Farmhouse, it’s so embarrassing. Their shopping addictions are bile inducing, yet they try to preach being sustainable. Oh and let’s not forget they have TWO ebay accounts where they slyly sell off all their free and gifted items from brands. And Chav was majorly busted in an article online I believe a few years ago for buying tonnes and tonnes of YouTube/IG followers, and Teefers had to go on the defensive. She keeps trying to get him back into YouTube but he’s having none of it (he’s accustomed to his ‘kept man’ status and YT is too much work for him). They are a JOKE😏
Lidl has become pals with Josie and notice the sausage dogs and gardening starting all copied from her and other Cotswolds ladies ..it’s hilarious …and pathetic …this is why she’s painted her dressing room sage …a colour Josie likes ( rolls eyes)

Reactions: 17
Did she just have another facial?? Is it even wise to have so many treatments on your skin one after another?
I’ve had hydrafacials done pre covid and was told that they are safe enough to be done every week depending on your skin. However I would never get it done as often as she does, it’s all about deep cleaning and hydrating.
I have the oiliest skin that even on isotretinoin my face was still shiny and even I only ever had the facials done 2-3 times a year.
With the right products you can 100% maintain the results. If she is cleansing morning and evening, properly ensuring her makeup is off, uses retinol and acids etc there is no way her skin should need hydrafacials as often as she is having them. Clearly it is because she is too cheap to pay for really good treatments so sticks with this as it is free.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've just logged into socialblade.com (I use it regularly for work) and had a quick peek at her insta stats. Her engagement has dropped to under 1%. The bot buying has started to take affect and the few genuine followers she has are starting to turn off from her smug and conceited attitude.
Screenshot_20220707-140541_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
What is a good engagement rate on Instagram influencer?

Between 1% and 3.5%

Making Sense of The Numbers

Less than 1% = low engagement rate. Between 1% and 3.5% = average/good engagement rate. Between 3.5% and 6% = high engagement rate. Above 6% = very high engagement rate.10 May 2022

What is a good engagement rate for 1000 followers on Instagram?

An average engagement rate is between 1% and 3.5%, and in general, this is a pretty solid number. Anything above 3.5% is a high engagement rate and means the audience of that account is very engaged.

Less than 1% = low engagement rate. Between 1% and 3.5% = average/good engagement rate. Between 3.5% and 6% = high engagement rate. Above 6% = very high engagement rate.

How to Calculate Your Engagement Rate - Ethical Influencers

Read that you green monster!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Between 1% and 3.5%

Less than 1% = low engagement rate. Between 1% and 3.5% = average/good engagement rate. Between 3.5% and 6% = high engagement rate. Above 6% = very high engagement rate.10 May 2022

An average engagement rate is between 1% and 3.5%, and in general, this is a pretty solid number. Anything above 3.5% is a high engagement rate and means the audience of that account is very engaged.

Less than 1% = low engagement rate. Between 1% and 3.5% = average/good engagement rate. Between 3.5% and 6% = high engagement rate. Above 6% = very high engagement rate.

Her engagement rate is so low because the majority of her followers are bots aka fake 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Between 1% and 3.5%

Isn’t this more proof - I posted earlier in the thread about this - that she is uploading longer and longer vlogs ( half could easily be edited out ) - in order to desperately increase organic engagement? Also, the adsense issue? She smacks of desperation and 1% as you guys are saying - doesn’t amount to much, does it? After ten years conquering the internet 😂😂 whether insta or you tube, the ship is sinking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Just waded my way through Ali's vlog - bless his heart - lol - couldn't stop laughing at the end when he was reflecting on when he 'mispronounciated' the Loire Valley. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Then he goes on to say that he can't speak French (which is a completely fair assertion, given that he can't even speak his birth language! 😅)

Obviously I'm a fan of 'The Fast Show' (and consequently, of 'getting me coat')...but Ali reminded me of this skit:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's updated her website...it looks the same.

Some sad post about welcome to July - well done Lydia, it is 7th July today - apparently she's been on back to back trips! who knew?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Between 1% and 3.5%

Way back around the time she got engaged I was tasked by my boss with doing some research on her suitability as an influencer for a client of ours. Her engagement used to be around 2.6%. I watched a few of her videos and thought she seemed lovely. I then did a google search and found this forum!! Safe to say I told my boss I thought she was problematic and a risky choice. Her engagement decline is definitely down to bot buying.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Way back around the time she got engaged I was tasked by my boss with doing some research on her suitability as an influencer for a client of ours. Her engagement used to be around 2.6%. I watched a few of her videos and thought she seemed lovely. I then did a google search and found this forum!! Safe to say I told my boss I thought she was problematic and a risky choice. Her engagement decline is definitely down to bot buying.
I love a good tea ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Isn’t this more proof - I posted earlier in the thread about this - that she is uploading longer and longer vlogs ( half could easily be edited out ) - in order to desperately increase organic engagement? Also, the adsense issue? She smacks of desperation and 1% as you guys are saying - doesn’t amount to much, does it? After ten years conquering the internet 😂😂 whether insta or you tube, the ship is sinking.
Yes and how much of this engagement is negative due to clickbait titles etc. and we know some comments left are scammers and bots!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And she s left it too late to use Tik Tok to enhance the brand, probably because she can t buy views or control comments. Her ship is definitely sinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.