Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she gasped during the apron unboxing, I was expecting it to be the equivalent of the fountain of youth. An apron? Really? She’s so disingenuous. I can’t stomach her. I don’t care how much she makes prostituting herself on the internet. She has zero integrity. No one needs to order 150 expensive dresses every single week. She prances around without any shame for how out of touch she is with the real world. I would be mortified if I were her. Sure, she leads a cushy lifestyle with being gifted things, paid well to promote more stuff and all of the travel. But she is so shallow and self-involved with delusions of grandeur. Lydia and all of the narcissistic influencers who are just like her are what is wrong with the state of the world.

Reality check for Lydia: you’re pretty but so are millions of other women. I wouldn’t give you a second glance if I saw your bulbous nose in the air waltzing through the street.
Yessss to all of the above plus, I hate to say it but I think Aldi is going down the same route. Somehow the two of them acting the same way is positively repulsive. Shame on them both.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think I will be taking a break.
Big hugs to you Oops...you'll be okay... (Well, that's what I used to tell my eldest daughter every time she used to fall over as a youngster. It used to work in that situation, but I'm not sure about here...)
I could use Carrie and Niki's tactic, and suggest that you 'breathe, chicken' - may I offer you a banana? 🐔🍌🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm so sorry for all that fellow Tattlers are going through right now. It just seems to be a trying time for so many of us, doesn't it?

I haven't even told my friends this because I just don't want to verbalise it, but my mom has been in hospital since last Thursday. Not another stroke, thankfully, but internal bleeding.

She's stabilised now, her red blood cell count is normalised and stabilised finally and they'll restart her on her blood thinners for prevention of another stroke.

She's in good spirits again and will be discharged home tomorrow.

Somehow it feels safe to say it on here to you all and then let it go, versus saying it to the 4 friends in my life. My circle has gotten smaller by choice, but the friends that I have are ride and die, thankfully.

I think also being a mental health therapist I have issues talking about my own stuff as I never want to burden anyone. However, you lovely, sweet, wonderful people are so like minded and I am grateful to be able to say anything that is causing me angst, and then let it go and resume regular programming talking about the biaatch of the Bunga. This is such a safe and supportive space. Thank you for that.

I'm just so sorry for the pain and loss so many of you have endured or are currently enduring. It's odd, we've never met nor even know what the other looks like yet there is a connection, camaraderie and friendship.

I truly feel so honoured to be amongst such kind, lovely people here on this thread.

If there's one thing good Lydiot did, is bring us together. Who knew the muppet could connect us all from nations far and wide, and oceans apart? I'll give her that.

I appreciate each and everyone of you. Know that. ❤
Sending lots of love your way. I do hope your mum continues to get better with each passing day.

I do think it lovely when someone as shallow and horrible as Lidl can unite such a great bunch of people and really, when all is said and done that is all that matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sending lots of love your way. I do hope your mum continues to get better with each passing day.

I do think it lovely when someone as shallow and horrible as Lidl can unite such a great bunch of people and really, when all is said and done that is all that matters.
Thank you so kindly @Sofie ❤ 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry for your loss @Stefano . :( hope you will feel better soon.

So I don’t want to be conspicuous, but did she say her room number is 666? no more to say about that little witchy witch. Evil people will be exposed …

Really lydl, how can you make a vlog so damn boring? And why is she selling the orange tit skirt ?

Alis lip? Perhaps a secret guy bite .. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her Tik Tok where she specifies her "diamonds", not once but twice with her smirk and smug face...WTAF?!

Does she ever review what she is posting and recognise how much of an arrogant, shallow twit she comes off as?

You'd think with the pandemic, the war in Ukraine and numerous other horrific global events affecting humanity on a large scale over the last two years, she'd learn to read the room and temper her posts accordingly.

I don't keep track of her social media stats but I know more and more folks, that were once ardent followers, have expressed disgust at her being so money hungry and out of touch with reality.

Most people with a brain and a heart have taken pause and reassessed life. but nope, not this moron.

She seems to have become more shallow, superficial and greedy as the world is in turmoil.

How shocking to have learned nothing through this all, put on her blinders and consume more and more and more.

Watching her purposely verbalise the money she spends on dresses, cars, diamonds, Hermes crap...she literally sounds vulgar.

I bet her views and number of true followers have dropped on the whole. They must have with her arrogant, crass display of faux wealth.

She's honestly beyond revolting and despicable now. How she is so blind to how she looks to the rest of the world is beyond me....
Her Tik Tok where she specifies her "diamonds", not once but twice with her smirk and smug face...WTAF?!

Does she ever review what she is posting and recognise how much of an arrogant, shallow twit she comes off as?

You'd think with the pandemic, the war in Ukraine and numerous other horrific global events affecting humanity on a large scale over the last two years, she'd learn to read the room and temper her posts accordingly.

I don't keep track of her social media stats but I know more and more folks, that were once ardent followers, have expressed disgust at her being so money hungry and out of touch with reality.

Most people with a brain and a heart have taken pause and reassessed life. but nope, not this moron.

She seems to have become more shallow, superficial and greedy as the world is in turmoil.

How shocking to have learned nothing through this all, put on her blinders and consume more and more and more.

Watching her purposely verbalise the money she spends on dresses, cars, diamonds, Hermes crap...she literally sounds vulgar.

I bet her views and number of true followers have dropped on the whole. They must have with her arrogant, crass display of faux wealth.

She's honestly beyond revolting and despicable now. How she is so blind to how she looks to the rest of the world is beyond me....
Agree with every word of this,she is truly vulgar.Still the chav twit she always was.

Yessss to all of the above plus, I hate to say it but I think Aldi is going down the same route. Somehow the two of them acting the same way is positively repulsive. Shame on them both.
Vulgar chav twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just reading the last three pages over breakfast and in tears at the sad things other tattlers are enduring, and how lovely everyone is on here - polar opposite of the travesty we are here for! Sending love to @Stefano @blue_orchid and @Oops... and everyone else going through real devastating issues in life!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm so sorry for all that fellow Tattlers are going through right now. It just seems to be a trying time for so many of us, doesn't it?

I haven't even told my friends this because I just don't want to verbalise it, but my mom has been in hospital since last Thursday. Not another stroke, thankfully, but internal bleeding.

She's stabilised now, her red blood cell count is normalised and stabilised finally and they'll restart her on her blood thinners for prevention of another stroke.

Somehow it feels safe to say it on here to you all and then let it go, versus saying it to the 4 friends in my life. My circle has gotten smaller by choice, but the friends that I have are ride and die, thankfully.

I think also being a mental health therapist I have issues talking about my own stuff as I never want to burden anyone. However, you lovely, sweet, wonderful people are so like minded and I am grateful to be able to say anything that is causing me angst, and then let it go and resume regular programming talking about the biaatch of the Bunga. This is such a safe and supportive space. Thank you for that.

I'm just so sorry for the pain and loss so many of you have endured or are currently enduring. It's odd, we've never met nor even know what the other looks like yet there is a connection, camaraderie and friendship.

I truly feel so honoured to be amongst such kind, lovely people here on this thread.

If there's one thing good Lydiot did, is bring us together. Who knew the muppet could connect us all from nations far and wide, and oceans apart? I'll give her that.

Glad you mum is on the mend lovely, sending lots of love and gentle hugs ❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you so much xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to be "off topic" but I wanted to dedicate a new song to my little girl who fought so bravely til the end but didn't make it ...

This is for you little Lady xxx Daddy loves you and always will 🐶❤💔

"I will find you up there eventually ......I will dream you into life like a song I can't forget .....I just haven't found you yet" ..but I will Princess🥺

I’ve always loved Blue. Didn’t realise they’d come out with this amazing song! Thank you for sharing and I’m so sorry for your loss, praying for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9

So sorry to hear that your mum continues to have health concerns - it’s very hard for you. I hope she continues to improve but I feel having you by her side has been an enormous comfort. Sending lots of love. ❤🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Aww... thank you 😍
Having just washed my hair in the shower with one hand I am sooo with your mom!
If my hair is OK, I'm OK!
That's tricky... being across the pond. Hope everything improves from now on.
Glad to hear you can wash your hair one-hand, you are way more advanced than lazy Lydiot who can’t even wash hers with two hands😜. Great to hear you are doing well @Miscanthus ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Happy birthday Pepper .....:love::love:

Sorry have been really absent in the last weeks but my little Princess in the UK took her voyage to the rainbow road today ........

She fought until the end but I got to see her one last time on facetime and she was so sad ....stomach cancer is not great for anyone but she was our little trooper ... she was my little princess and now she is my little angel on the rainbow road .... maybe one day she can audition for our next Furbaby play .....

I am just so sad at the moment and I never imagined after 12 years that she would go so quickly ..........I don't care what anyone says ...they are like our children ..... they feel ... they have personalities and when they leave us ... Jesus they leave a big gaping hole in our ❤ ... :cry::cry::cry:.

But I know she had an amazing life ... she had a forest to play in (not one like our idiot) ...she had the best we could give her..she had all the toys she ever wanted and a loving brother that I hope won't miss her too much ..(I can't loose 2 of them ...not now) ..she was loved and will always be loved.

xxxxxxxxxx my little one xxxxxxxxxx I love you so so much xxxxxxxxx❤💛💚💙💜💔
I'm so sorry for your loss @Stefano may your precious Princess furbaby rest in peace on the rainbow road, tanto amore 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

and sending love and prayers to you @blue_orchid, I really hope your lovely Mum's recovery and health improves at such a worrying time for you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I’ll lend a willing ear anytime, life throws us curve balls and we have to deal but it does help to share and I’m glad you were able to. We humans need only two things in life: to be understood and to belong. I think this thread offers a bit of both. Namaste. 🥰

I think I will be taking a break.
Don't beat yourself up, you misunderstood, it happens. Now, make a cup of tea, I’ll do the same and we’ll both have a banana and de stress, honestly, you’ll feel much better afterwards 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her vlogs are getting longer and longer and more and more rambling. Of course, she says she’s really enjoying vlogging and has found her mojo..
0BDDBB33-2EA5-458B-8D70-2B975E2178DD.jpeg

But I suspect she is desperately trying to increase revenue. Even if her followers try to skip ads, it’s unlikely that they can and the adsense is going to bring in a hefty sum for these marathon vlogs.

8EE8881C-77C1-437D-B421-35C405CA6EC3.jpeg

CE51895C-AB09-4A08-B956-25F266574466.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Latest stories headline:
“It’s not very often a piece from
My Karen Millen collection come back into stock” said Lydia. Well that’s because people are returning your China made, polyester crap because the quality is tit darling, not because of the demand 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.