Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her vlogs are getting longer and longer and more and more rambling. Of course, she says she’s really enjoying vlogging and has found her mojo..
View attachment 1396132

But I suspect she is desperately trying to increase revenue. Even if her followers try to skip ads, it’s unlikely that they can and the adsense is going to bring in a hefty sum for these marathon vlogs.

View attachment 1396141

View attachment 1396142
In all the time I ve known the lazy moo she s never had a mojo also, I thought she said she never works hard just smart. 😂 Oooh Elsie I think you may be getting even more desperate and demented, lovely!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm so sorry for all that fellow Tattlers are going through right now. It just seems to be a trying time for so many of us, doesn't it?

I haven't even told my friends this because I just don't want to verbalise it, but my mom has been in hospital since last Thursday. Not another stroke, thankfully, but internal bleeding.

She's stabilised now, her red blood cell count is normalised and stabilised finally and they'll restart her on her blood thinners for prevention of another stroke.

She's in good spirits again and will be discharged home tomorrow.

Somehow it feels safe to say it on here to you all and then let it go, versus saying it to the 4 friends in my life. My circle has gotten smaller by choice, but the friends that I have are ride and die, thankfully.

I think also being a mental health therapist I have issues talking about my own stuff as I never want to burden anyone. However, you lovely, sweet, wonderful people are so like minded and I am grateful to be able to say anything that is causing me angst, and then let it go and resume regular programming talking about the biaatch of the Bunga. This is such a safe and supportive space. Thank you for that.

I'm just so sorry for the pain and loss so many of you have endured or are currently enduring. It's odd, we've never met nor even know what the other looks like yet there is a connection, camaraderie and friendship.

I truly feel so honoured to be amongst such kind, lovely people here on this thread.

If there's one thing good Lydiot did, is bring us together. Who knew the muppet could connect us all from nations far and wide, and oceans apart? I'll give her that.

I appreciate each and everyone of you. Know that. ❤
How beautifully written and you say it all about our little group - sending you much love xxxx

I think I will be taking a break.
Darling are you ok???? X

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In all the time I ve know the lazy moo she s never had a mojo also, I thought she said she never works hard just smart. 😂 Oooh Elsie I think you may be getting even more desperate and demented, lovley!
Exactly! There’s always some cynical strategy nothing to do with her mojo. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
"HOE" is the only word I use with her ... you get used to it after a while!
It's times when you have loss in life that you look at posts like this and think "WTAF" are you? WHAT THE duck DO YOU DO IN LIFE? WHO THE duck ARE YOU?

Sorry I feel you @sueherring ...loss in life puts everything in perspective ....I had cancer but I felt nothing if I am honest .... but loosing my little dog today has made me totally intolerant of posts like this ..bleeping moron!

Sorry Tattlers ....my language is horrendous but it's the only way I can function at the moment ...forgive me ❤💔
So sorry for your loss my doggie is family to us too and it’s heartbreaking when you lose them ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
FA0C387F-D3C4-434C-A821-9394C8C69EDA.png

Of course Liddles would think she kicked off #Englishcuntygrandmother. Probably also believes those 4.8m views are all because of her 🙄

EEF3C8C6-7AB0-4703-93DA-5AF6C96ABB95.png

The temptation is real 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I think I will be taking a break.
Oops I’m missing you already
Your absence makes me ache
I cannot even offer you
A slice of orange blossom cake

Hope you take a sneak peek on here
Because I just wanted to say
You will never know the great joy
Your words gave me each day

The last months & weeks for me not great
But your early morning wit
Have helped me cope with life
And battling through family tit

I hope you return soon
Your words of wisdom help me
And that goes for everyone here
You all are a great Tattle Family

I find this site a great relief
With intelligent, like minded folk
So I know you will tell me
When I’ve gone too far and have Lydiaitis ’cause I’m rambling and give up something I started just because I can’t be arsed to put the effort in & finish something properly 🤣

Love to you all & especially Moops (My Oops) 😘

Now what the hell is the Millen Moron moaning about this morning
Doing an Ad for Karen Millen dresses when someone commented she hasn’t worn them in trips recently 🤔
Er excuuuuse me she is not re-enacting what she wore in Baku - she wore Erdem, Amazon dresses & a white one from Aavelle
Grrrrr

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Sending everyone Love and hope. A lot of tears for the loss of your 🐶 @Stefano! Be strong.
A big kiss to our favorite @Oops... , please don’t leave us for too long, we will start to feel like the lost children😂.
Take care ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She talks the biggest load of baloney and then does a tick tok using Ce Tu Interiors in the cotswolds. She does not even live in the damn cotswolds .. but comes across that she does.

Wonder if the owner knows she used a video of the inside of CE TU Interiors .. which hasten to say .. I love and do buy from. And no.. I don’t live in the cotswolds .. 🤣🤣.

Oh I am so happy also … I sold my bags quicker than her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙏🏽🥰🍾🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry, OOT here, but this morning I watched for the first time a video of that girl Josie that came up on my suggestions, and OMG was like watch the posh and original version of what Lydia has been tried to copy so hard.

I only watched one video, so these were my first impressions (I know not many Josie fans here):

- The way Josie speaks is so fluent and natural. Lydia's fake strong British accent is so over the top. Sometimes she sounds like an American making fun of British accent.

- Josie's dress on this video was very similar to what Lydia pretends to be her style too. But Josie looks so natural, could be Josie wears more natural makeup, and is not oompa loompa orange like Lydia.

- The way Josie mention products, general things and events sound... what's the contrary of 'pretentious'? modest?. The way Lydia talks combined with the fake-strong-accent makes that everything she mentions sounds so arrogant.

Not big fan of Josie to subscribe I would say. But I found kind of hilarious to see where all the Lydia's fake I-am-a-posh-British-woman-(grandma) comes from.

Reactions: 17
Catching up on the thread and boy, we're getting tested by life itself. Much love to @Stefano, @Oops..., @blue_orchid and everyone else tackling all of their individual challenges nowadays. I'm going to bake a cheesecake. There's a slice for everyone ❤ It's going to be low fat alternative, because I'm trying to get back in shape, but I promise it won't be smelling like a perfume or rustic in any way, shape or form 🙏😇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Someone has asked on TikTok if everyone is left handed as she's laid her knives and forks round the wrong way - how is she so stupid???

Here are the best comments from Monday's vlog, it is Wednesday and they've not been deleted yet! My favourite is Michelle Hurst's comment - Michelle come on down you are welcome here!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ll show her devastated. The world is full of devastating things and she’s lucky that she’s not had a maniacal gunman man loose and shooting innocent people in her back yard… a toddler trapped under his dead parents at the 4th of July parade… or war in her town…. She needs to wake the duck up. Sorry for swearing. 🖕🏻Table cloth clips, broken overpriced coffee cups and goddamn “red” hair.
Exactly! This is why it absolutely galls me when she keeps saying 'good things happen to good people' it is so vile. Horrendous things happen to wonderful people each and every day, and to hear that from her if you are going through something awful must make you want to smack her in the gob. I know it does to me!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
In all the backlash on her 'devastated' comment (leaving table cloth clips in a photo) I wanted to add something. I'm surprised she doesn't have the clip on weights that I do. Mine are shaped like a watering can, a wheelbarrow, a bee etc and you just clip them on your outdoor table cloth. Very Instagram friendly 😁
If you are reading here Lidl please don't copy me 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Happy birthday Pepper .....:love::love:

Sorry have been really absent in the last weeks but my little Princess in the UK took her voyage to the rainbow road today ........

She fought until the end but I got to see her one last time on facetime and she was so sad ....stomach cancer is not great for anyone but she was our little trooper ... she was my little princess and now she is my little angel on the rainbow road .... maybe one day she can auditon for our next Furbaby play .....

I am just so sad at the moment and I never imagined after 12 years that she would go so quickly ..........I don't care what anyone says ...they are like our children ..... they feel ... they have personalities and when they leave us ... Jesus they leave a big gaping hole in our ❤ ... :cry::cry::cry:.

But I know she had an amazing life ... she had a forest to play in (not one like our idiot) ...she had the best we could give her..she had all the toys she ever wanted and a loving brother that I hope won't miss her too much ..(I can't loose 2 of them ...not now) ..she was loved and will always be loved.

xxxxxxxxxx my little one xxxxxxxxxx I love you so so much xxxxxxxxx❤💛💚💙💜💔
Sweetest of wishes to you Stefano, fur babies undoubtedly understand humans so unconditionally, and leave such an ache in our hearts when they take the rainbow path❤💜💛💚💙

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@blue_orchid - I'm terribly sorry to hear that your mum is still having health issues. I hope her health improves and that your burden of stress eases. I am very happy you can unload here. Please always know we care about you very much.

@Oops... - Please don't be long. You're such a shining light to all of us. I have fantasies of getting to meet you (AND TEDDY!!!) one day. I'd be annoyingly fan girling you, and I promise I would not squeal "WHOOOOOOHW!" over and over again whilst theatrically gurning. Although, unashamedly I admit I'd be doing so in my head. You've touched me with your wit, poetry, imagination and humanity. We love you to bits. You make us all better.

I hope everyone else is having an ok day, whether struggling with physical ailments, healing from surgeries, worries for family, beloved pets and friends, or financial fears of the stormy global recession skies we are all under.

Big hugs to each and every one of you. You all brighten my days.

Let us all toast the Etiquette Goddesses, as we set our tables with the correct cutlery placement.

Just think, at least none of us are married to this big lipped, grandad fetishizing git.

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 1.39.28 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.