Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have at least done a little giveaway… thought she had a community?!
Maybe she has done a swap?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jesus what idiots are buying her shite? Must be getting desperate for money if she's resorting to selling her stuff/gifted items.

Reactions: 38
She could have at least done a little giveaway… thought she had a community?!
Maybe she has done a swap?
Exactly! She doesn't have a kind or selfless bone in her body.
With the freebies alone she could have raised several thousand pounds for charity (and done her reputation a lot of good!).

Reactions: 29
Wonder what happened to the bright pink Jimmy Choo shoes with the bows on!?
Perhaps Carrie 🤔

Totally agree, their condition details are very odd, some say excellent condition - like that lunchbox, and some say pristine? They have all had her grubby paws on them so not accurate!
This is one of the reasons I hate Sellier. I tried to sell a few pairs of brand new, never been taken out of the box let alone worn Louboutins a few years ago. I had a look on their site and they were selling battered louboutins for around £400 so I sent in tons of pictures, copies of receipts etc and they offered me £120 in store vouchers per pair or £80 cash. I was fuming as these shoes ranged from 600-1200 each. I sent them a huge ranting email about how insulting their offers were, followed by several screen shots of the crap they were trying to sell for a lot more. After many back and forth emails of them telling me the reason they won’t pay more for my shoes is because Louboutin isn’t a big seller for them and me not so kindly responding that of course it won’t be a big seller when you are charging basically full price for shoes that look like they have been worn to do a tough mudder run, they eventually reduced the prices for all the louboutin shoes they were selling.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I wonder if madam fell off her chair cackling when little Aldi told her about the "bee sting"?
So true. Remember when he was cleaning out the shed, stood on a rake and it hit his face and she cackled with laughter even though it must’ve hurt like hell - I know, I did the same with a rake 🤕🤕 Anyway, he came in to the living room and told her as she was lying on the couch and she cackled into the camera.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
How much did she sell the Zimmerman set for?

So true. Remember when he was cleaning out the shed, stood on a rake and it hit his face and she cackled with laughter even though it must’ve hurt like hell - I know, I did the same! Anyway, he came in to the living room and told her as she was lying on the couch and she cackled into the camera.
And people were shocked when Ali wasn’t there for her when she had her surgery. She is a nasty cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So true. Remember when he was cleaning out the shed, stood on a rake and it hit his face and she cackled with laughter even though it must’ve hurt like hell - I know, I did the same! Anyway, he came in to the living room and told her as she was lying on the couch and she cackled into the camera.
Ha ha! How could we forget. I know his lips look grim (generally) but with the "bee sting" they re much, much worse, then when he showed them off on insta 🤮 I did chuckle thinking how did the twit get stung whilst wearing his beekeeping suit. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Perhaps Carrie 🤔

This is one of the reasons I hate Sellier. I tried to sell a few pairs of brand new, never been taken out of the box let alone worn Louboutins a few years ago. I had a look on their site and they were selling battered louboutins for around £400 so I sent in tons of pictures, copies of receipts etc and they offered me £120 in store vouchers per pair or £80 cash. I was fuming as these shoes ranged from 600-1200 each. I sent them a huge ranting email about how insulting their offers were, followed by several screen shots of the crap they were trying to sell for a lot more. After many back and forth emails of them telling me the reason they won’t pay more for my shoes is because Louboutin isn’t a big seller for them and me not so kindly responding that of course it won’t be a big seller when you are charging basically full price for shoes that look like they have been worn to do a tough mudder run, they eventually reduced the prices for all the louboutin shoes they were selling.
I reckon eBay is a better bet. If you get a recommended seller, you can often get unworn designer items cheaper as they take less commission than these shops like Sellier.

Reactions: 19
I reckon eBay is a better bet. If you get a recommended seller, you can often get unworn designer items cheaper as they take less commission than these shops like Sellier.
Yes and ebay provides full authentication too.

700 different types of tomatoes at the Chateau gardens but herself had to have hers as a pizza topping! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I actually did end up selling everything on eBay, shoes, wallets and sunglasses. I got a lot more money than any reseller site offered me. But then I got a bad buyer who has put me off so now I just suffer having to look at my bad purchases everyday.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
D51C4F61-C653-48AB-A5CF-2BD7CE05AC09.jpeg

she’s got her knives and forks the wrong way round again. Forks should be on the left. Why does she always set the table backwards???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Buying second hand crap of lidl’s is not a good investment. I will only buy second hand something that is vintage or in brilliant condition at a great price. Otherwise just pay full price or don’t bother with tit by lidl !
I would never buy anything from Lydia. She does not take care of anything let alone designer items. I genuinely feel for the people who have purchased her used and even non used items because she does not take care of anything she has purchased or has been gifted. In her own words she is a sloth … about everything in my opinion.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Talking of Dior, I ve just stumbled across this and WOW!!!!! Hope you re sitting down @Milking Keynes

Oh, God - he’s all man isn’t he? And the voice... and the guitar... WOW! He can Sauvage me any day - Thank You 🙏🙏 @Sofie - I’ll be playing this on a loop. I wait for him every Sat Night Disco to come and sweep me off my platforms... we live in hope. 😂❤🥰💃🏿🕺🏼🎸🎸🎸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1394545
she’s got her knives and forks the wrong way round again. Forks should be on the left. Why does she always set the table backwards???
Considering she stalks Tattle, you’d think she’d have picked up on this by now? It’s such awful etiquette. If I were one of her dinner guests, it would be one of the first things I would mention.

Reactions: 25
9B5FC2BB-98B6-4F22-8B3E-08A03E7E85DB.jpeg
Least one Lydia is doing well - Lydia Tomlinson just launched her collection with Pretty Lavish an hour ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.