Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what happened to the bright pink Jimmy Choo shoes with the bows on!?

Reactions: 22
Where have you messaged them, as I dm'd them on Insta and they've not read it, cannot find a direct email to anyone there in management/PR
Only on Insta I’m afraid. Sent them a couple of messages. Doing a quick search on Google there appears to be some people working in their PR department listed on LinkedIn. A Florence Godsell (if ever there was a more appropriate name for a PR manager) is listed

Still cannot believe she is selling her Chanel Trendy bag. She must really need the money!
Can’t find the Trendy anywhere. I’m wondering if they withdrew it given the crazy amount of scratches on the front or if it’s going to be dropped in one of Sellier’s story sales

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if madam fell off her chair cackling when little Aldi told her about the "bee sting"?
Let’s hope she didn’t do her usual over-acted squeals of delight…accompanied by seal hands flapping and exaggerated open-eye extensions…

Only on Insta I’m afraid. Sent them a couple of messages. Doing a quick search on Google there appears to be some people working in their PR department listed on LinkedIn. A Florence Godsell (if ever there was a more appropriate name for a PR manager) is listed

Can’t find the Trendy anywhere. I’m wondering if they withdrew it given the crazy amount of scratches on the front or if it’s going to be dropped in one of Sellier’s story sales
Godsell - sounds like a musical…

Lydia and the Amazing Technicolour Scratched Chanel Dreambag…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting for the Sellier drop....

How's your recovery going poppet!? I've been meaning to get on here earlier, but of course a trip to the swimming pool rendered my youngest child and I out of action with a vomiting flu bug. (Insert eye roll here)...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Looking at her drop - pathetic grabbing way to earn some money!

The Zimmerman co-ord is very well priced - she obviously got it free!

Remember that weird Brock Collection maxi dress - never worn it - obviously free too!

The lilac Fendi bag is grubby and marked!

The black trendy isn't there, maybe it sold already!

£3850 for a lunchbox that was literally a lunchbox and has had chips in it! I hope no one buys this! OMG someone has bought it!!!!!!

Everything except the Fendi bag is apparently in 'excellent condition' why can't they say the items are new and never worn, because that is the case with some of them, and the ones that have been used are also described this way, including that saggy old book tote!

Selling the raffia Bottegas her fat trotters didn't fit into - obviously bought with voucher

Bulgari wallet - nice gift from Bulgari - she sells it!

Erdem skirt - surprised she's not keeping this - clearly was gifted - says pristine condition - so is that new, and excellent condition is worn? I wouldn't buy anything from Sellier because of them working with her and their descriptions are not correct.

Fendi sliders - scuffed, look crap, £350 no thanks

Tods loafers - they'll never send her anything again

Holland Cooper Jacket - obviously gifted - won't receive any freebies from them again - anyone emailed them??

She must be desperate for money - selling all this stuff, all the gifted sunglasses as well.
Wasn't that HC jacket bespoke (actually made to order ie they don't stock them)? She was bitching about it taking so long to arrive.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
@Julia123 - oh my word!! I'm so sad to read what happened within your community. Glad to hear the offender is no longer at large, but that doesn't alter the emotional toll that such an event would have had on yourself and countless others. It really is the ripple effects that are so significant. Love and hugs to you all. 🌺

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That Sellier drop was such a big deal they haven't even posted it on their grid! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just had a look and cannot believe someone bought those Fendi mules, all the leather scuffed off the front and the backs - seriously are people that desperate for Fendi? I'd rather buy a pair of Zara mules!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
How's your recovery going poppet!? I've been meaning to get on here earlier, but of course a trip to the swimming pool rendered my youngest child and I out of action with a vomiting flu bug. (Insert eye roll here)...
Oh no...so sorry to hear that....sounds horrible. Hope you are both on the mend. 🥰

For me, it's just a question of following the orders of the consultant, physio, @MissMidnight @Milking Keynes and @Oops...
So no problem 🙄🤣
Don't tell them I've been outside sorting plants (but having a lie down now 😁 )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh no...so sorry to hear that....sounds horrible. Hope you are both on the mend. 🥰

For me, it's just a question of following the orders of the consultant, physio, @MissMidnight @Milking Keynes and @Oops...
So no problem 🙄🤣
I shall employ my 'client-not client/lawyer-to-be' confidentiality tactics herewith. (Mum's the word)...AND I'll get me coat. ;) :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That Dior makeup bag was a gift too.

All this greed when the money could go to charity. At the end of the day she probably didn't pay for most of these pieces.

Next, week we will see her wearing a new Hermes bag, after all, this money will go towards said new bag.

Maybe this is her new bag, it's her colour. It says it's Sold.

Screenshot 2022-07-05 at 16.57.18.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

So no problem 🙄🤣

The above is so that you can WATCH sorting plants! You are not allowed to sort any plants @Miscanthus!! GET BACK INTO BED AND HOLD YOUR ARM UP!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It states on the Dior Book tote listing that the bag is in excellent condition. This translates as rarely worn according to Selliers condition guide. I could name at least 10 occasions when she has used the bag. It's been on trains, in taxis, rammed under seats on flights. I bet it's a right old state :sick::sick: Quite frankly, I would rather pay the extra £500 for a brand new one.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
It states on the Dior Book tote listing that the bag is in excellent condition. This translates as rarely worn according to Selliers condition guide. I could name at least 10 occasions when she has used the bag. It's been on trains, in taxis, rammed under seats on flights. I bet it's a right old state :sick::sick: Quite frankly, I would rather pay the extra £500 for a brand new one.

Totally agree, their condition details are very odd, some say excellent condition - like that lunchbox, and some say pristine? They have all had her grubby paws on them so not accurate!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I actually feel sick when I see this
I had a really bad burglary a zillion yea so ago and they stole all my JCs. Just left me with the uggs and slippers. How disingenuous.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.