Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohhreeally

Let me get this straight. She blocked you because you viewed her ad on Rodial and weren't following her????? What the f*ck is she on?
I was following her but not rodial, I watched the ad on rodials IG because it was being discussed on here, it was at the time she was in a complete spin about the ad being reported for her filter use. Its the only thing I can think of why she blocked me as I'd been following her years and never messaged her or anything?

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
What annoys me is the fact that she doesn’t actually like watching this sporting event and used to moan when Ali watched it on TV
These are people who will like anything if they get it for nothing. Realistically, what did Lydia achieve in her 20’s - Jack shit really. She never travelled, attended events, experienced life from something funded from her own money. I remember when her brother bought them tickets for Ed Sheeran back in 2015/16 for Xmas and she mentioned that Ali had never been to a live concert - WHATTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Catcher In The Lie you are spot on with the ‘pick of the races’. Monaco will always be the special one for the big wigs with money because if the location - the race itself is duller to watch unless it rains & this adds a bit of ooomph to the action as overtaking is virtually impossible in parts
I have been to many F1 race locations but never Silverstone - why? Because in my head I don’t associate this local venue with this prestigious event. Also, it is only in recent years Silverstone have got their act together. Lydia clearly doesn’t remember the mud mire of 2012 when the whole area was gridlocked due to the weather & bad organisation. How the venue was bailed out by Bernie Eccleston being dropped in the racing calendar, how the racing was going to be moved to Donington, how break clauses where triggered to keep the event at Silverstone until 2024 - Silverstone is NOT the elite venue. It is also a big two fingers in the air from Lydia making these types of remarks about Silverstone being the pick of the races after being paddock side at the F1 recently in Baku 🙄

I laughed when they got excited about meeting Eamon Holmes - I have NO TIME for this man as I have personally also met him several times through work and this goes back to his early career in Belfast and his move to England. Mr Holmes is cut from the same cloth as Mrs Millen-Gordon, look at me look at me, I am so special ………

Monaco is a very restrictive venue, my choice would be Singapore. Roving VIP 3 day passes can get you entry to the entertainment Fri-Sun. They always have 3 headline acts in the evenings after practice races and other excellent choices of music around the venue. The last time we went we skipped some K-Pop teenager to watch the Sugar Hill gang & Bjorn Again on the Friday, The Killers on the Saturday (unbelievable) & Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa on the Sunday after the race. We could have also seen Simply Red, but didn’t want to give up our great trackside seats.
My tips are keep an eye on flight prices, don’t book an expensive hotel as you will never be there only to sleep & wash & you will find that you can make a brilliant holiday as the tickets also give you access to some great touristy things, equivalent to our London Eye etc
It’s bloody hot & sweaty so yes - mid riffs can be on show

If the gruesome twosome really liked F1 they would stick their hands in their pockets and go to another Grom Pree but no they will wait for the all inclusive freebie & call it work
Ah, tell us more about Eamonn Holmes, please! I always liked him and Ruth! Now - Schofie 🤢🤢 a whole different matter.

• Haha

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Sadly pain and all this suffering we and our loved ones go through is truly part of life… It’s not a burden to hear about it, I suppose there is some distance on here but also the empathy needed to realise we really are just human dealing with what life gives us in our own way. Thinking of and praying for a full recovery for your mum. Take care of yourself too please! 🌈 💗
Thank you so much @fedup90210 and @ilikenailpolish 🤗 ❤

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Yes but that bright concealer isn't helping. The contrast between the bright concealer and her orange foundation is making the bridge of her nose look wide and her under eyes look puffy, which they aren't, making her eyes look smaller. If she chose a slightly darker and more peachy colour her eyes wouldn't look as small. She also appears to be smizing.
What on earth is smizing? I need to know…it sounds like something I won’t like thus the urgent request 🙄.

• Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I just had a look but couldn’t find a single bag for sale, maybe I was just being dumb and not clicking in the right place😂
Ha, ha! Their links don’t work! Maybe Cawwie works for them too! 😂 Maybe we’ll leave it for a day until they fix it!

• Haha

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Good Evening and welcome to yesterday🌹

WHAT is wrong with your back dearest one? ...I know you spend a GREAT deal of time on it but I do hope all your fun with the hordes of admirers you have hasn’t left you with a bit of a problem. I can get you some splints and menthol ointment from Matron and get them sent over to you if you can fill in the import paperwork after you come back from school...Yes you are young. You are three! We are ALL three....3 is the magic number...

roll credits...
Wow, I’m some 3 year old…🤣😂 ❤

• Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Most people in the US would call that a patio, in my experience.

It's common with most houses with any sort of yard or garden. Just a piece of tiled area one can sit out and enjoy. It could be a teeny area or larger like Lydiot's. If one has similar tiled areas on the side of the house and the back, then they'd just refer to that as the side patio vs back patio.

A terrace is more upper class and what you see with bigger, pricier properties...it would include roofed area, with arches possibly etc. It's more built up versus just a flat area which has been tiled. That's how my friends and I would differentiate between the two. It is also defined like that in Asia where I grew up.

I suppose different countries define it differently, sounds like.
Sorry that's what I meant, that the pricer homes in the Hollywood Hills have a Terrace (with swimming pool), like millionaire type properties.

Sofie

VIP Member
Thanks for the laughs, you guys! Needed that - thank you!! In Emergency Department all day with poor daughter with T1diabetes issues - ie low blood sugars causing her to fall on her face and fracture her nose. Poor thing is black and blue, It’s been an upsetting day but I actually had a good laugh when I caught up with you. When life is crap, tattlers are the best, honest to god! Thank you! ❤
Oh no, so sorry to hear about your daughter, I hope she s feeling ok now X

• Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
I was following her but not rodial, I watched the ad on rodials IG because it was being discussed on here, it was at the time she was in a complete spin about the ad being reported for her filter use. Its the only thing I can think of why she blocked me as I'd been following her years and never messaged her or anything?
My god she’s more insane than I thought

Oh what a shame, her viewing numbers are going down 👇 😏😂View attachment 1411491
Watch them hike to 249k in the next week. That seems to be one of her magic view buying targets 🫢

• Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
Tuesday evening and she posts the pics and filming from the dinner that was early on Saturday night!

Shit influencer, always late, always the bare minimum - just like she takes the money for the Amazon flogs but forgets to link the dresses - surely she would earn more if she did that right - or is it Cawwee's job - whatever it's a fail!
All the influencers have posted the same thing about that trip looks totally boring TBH.

Oops...

VIP Member
I’m still having french fries ... don’t care! 🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟
I’ll knit you a few dozen birthday hats (at the speed of light my magic needles will click-clack) then you can commandeer all the birthday cones for your french-fries at the party…

F7D6BD37-A3E5-4B0E-8B0F-42E37AFFBF37.jpeg
6E724FFB-4F2C-42D3-B5C7-95459515A049.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha