Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MimiW

Good Morning and welcome to today🌹

It was our birthday yesterday wasn’t it? We are three and so pretty soon we will be going to school. Then the fun will begin! Next thing is we’ll be getting homework and appearing in Nativity plays at Christmas. I will probably play a terrapin because there will be no room for me at the Inn. I will have hoped to be chosen as Mary but my gnarled hands would forbid me ever being chosen for that role.

School will do us all good in the long term though because before you know it we will be ordering goods from Neatherlands and Italialands and we will need to know how to fill in the paperwork to send our shoes back won’t we? I mean there could be as many as six pages to fill in so the sooner we get ourselves off to school the better it will be for us filling in European paperwork.

I will now clamber back into my playpen. I’ve been knitting myself a bib, but don’t tell Binny or Boozeanna since I’ve been banned from publishing any more knitting patterns.

Life’s hard when you’re three...

Peace...✌
Oh @Oops… that was one of my favourites.

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Missed you more!! Xx

Don’t let our darling Coco hear you say that! 😇🤣
Mind you Roland Rat had the biggest fan club known to fan clubs...🤪

I have been living under some kind of stone (clearly) as I had never heard of her before you said her name. Have now had a good look and will carry on looking...first impressions good though xx.
You can be forgiven because she always went under 'Gal meets Glam'.
Over the years she has morphed from normal for her age jeans etc to first preppy and now floral frocks and cardigans / Stepford wife. She married a complete nerd but he's the heir to the Borolzheimer pencil empire, with no discernable job. They now have 2 daughters and live in Charleston with an apartment in NY. She did have a line of dresses but that suddenly stopped now she's into selling mother and baby things, I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

gvt

Jesus fuckery...she needs to take time off between PR trips or she'll become "poorly"? :cautious: Lydia says and does a LOT of dumb shit, but that right there just grinds my gears. Boo-freakin'-hoo...you "had" to go to France and visit a bunch of chateaus and drink wine, and it's SO exhausting! She really has no connection to reality any more, does she? I really would love to see her try to live any of our lives. I mean, I've been out with covid for the past two weeks, but I've still managed to take care of my baby (who wakes up at the bloody crack of dawn and still nurses throughout the night...), clean my own home, and work full-time with the exception of one(!) sick-day spent in bed while I had a fever.

I wonder if she's saying that in case she doesn't get any more invites, so she can pretend it's a good thing, she is a very skilled manipulator,

also - she's out of practice given how the trips have fallen off....😆🙄😄

K18

VIP Member
I’ll give my two cents on this, as an architect. Terrace would be if the surface is elevated over the yard, patio if it’s on the same level.

There might be different ways of calling each thing; I’m Italian living in the US so that’s my version 😄
This is what I mean

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Welllllllll back in the day when I was across the water, Mr H liked to think of himself as a big fish in a little pond. He craved attention and would go to the opening of an envelope if he thought he would get his photo in the daily rags - The Irish News or Belfast Telegraph
It was a tight knit community really - when he succeeded Gloria Hunniford on Ulster TV it was a huge shock - Gerry Kelly was a much better broadcaster, but Mr H was very very ambitious and did stamp on a few toes to get there
His eyes stage left & right at his fathers funeral before dabbing at his eyes when the camera was on him did not go unnoticed by many

He always loved to present the Miss Northern Ireland competitions mainly because he thought he was Gods gift to women, a piece of eye candy and it got coverage on the mainland. On one occasion, either after the Fashion Awards or the launch of a new product, Mr H stood beside me 5 deep back from the bar at the after show event, he shouted c’mon what do you have to do to get a drink here.

Now bearing in mind it was a free bar, he was just annoyed that he wasn’t being given special status & a Guinness plonked in his hand served by a pretty waitress on a special tray. Also, because the movers & shakers (& celebs) had already created their own watering hole & excluded Mr H from it - wise move. As I was only a diddly little 5’2” I moved to the side of the bar & got a drink quite speedily from a member of staff because of my name badge ( I can’t brag it was because I am a drop down gorgeous model, I’m famous or really rich, that wannabe with those make believe qualities followed decades later aka Lydiot 😏🤭)

I like to think I am a fair, humble, loving, caring person with great integrity - but back in the day I had also learned to look after myself & disliked men who couldn’t pass a mirror without eyeballing themselves …….I didn’t deliberately walk back past Mr H, raise my glass with a sláinte to him & then walk on, I didn’t, honestly your honour I didn’t do it-The film Mean Girls didn’t even exist then 🤣

I think Ruth has a lot to put up with & he appears to have mellowed over the years - but don’t be fooled by his ‘down to earth persona’, that halo of his has slipped many times & his temper will destroy him. He will never be Terry Wogan 2
Love it❤❤ Thanks for answering my question! Wow - feel like a right eejit for being taken in. Still maintain he’s better than Schofie 😂😂 - these celebs though - pitiful, aren’t they?

• Heart
  • Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Welllllllll back in the day when I was across the water, Mr H liked to think of himself as a big fish in a little pond. He craved attention and would go to the opening of an envelope if he thought he would get his photo in the daily rags - The Irish News or Belfast Telegraph
It was a tight knit community really - when he succeeded Gloria Hunniford on Ulster TV it was a huge shock - Gerry Kelly was a much better broadcaster, but Mr H was very very ambitious and did stamp on a few toes to get there
His eyes stage left & right at his fathers funeral before dabbing at his eyes when the camera was on him did not go unnoticed by many

He always loved to present the Miss Northern Ireland competitions mainly because he thought he was Gods gift to women, a piece of eye candy and it got coverage on the mainland. On one occasion, either after the Fashion Awards or the launch of a new product, Mr H stood beside me 5 deep back from the bar at the after show event, he shouted c’mon what do you have to do to get a drink here.

Now bearing in mind it was a free bar, he was just annoyed that he wasn’t being given special status & a Guinness plonked in his hand served by a pretty waitress on a special tray. Also, because the movers & shakers (& celebs) had already created their own watering hole & excluded Mr H from it - wise move. As I was only a diddly little 5’2” I moved to the side of the bar & got a drink quite speedily from a member of staff because of my name badge ( I can’t brag it was because I am a drop down gorgeous model, I’m famous or really rich, that wannabe with those make believe qualities followed decades later aka Lydiot 😏🤭)

I like to think I am a fair, humble, loving, caring person with great integrity - but back in the day I had also learned to look after myself & disliked men who couldn’t pass a mirror without eyeballing themselves …….I didn’t deliberately walk back past Mr H, raise my glass with a sláinte to him & then walk on, I didn’t, honestly your honour I didn’t do it-The film Mean Girls didn’t even exist then 🤣

I think Ruth has a lot to put up with & he appears to have mellowed over the years - but don’t be fooled by his ‘down to earth persona’, that halo of his has slipped many times & his temper will destroy him. He will never be Terry Wogan 2
I've have seen him be very rude and impatient on 'This Morning' even lose his temper, he's apparently angry and annoyed ITV have dropped him. Don't like him, another one who thinks his 💩 doesn't stink.

• Wow
  • Heart

TheSweetPanda

Blimey - I’m getting Jerusha, drug lord Marruch and Olivia Newton-John ....Google has exploded!
Jerusha is hard to pin down. There is always some sort of drama with her. She has drama with her VIEWERS. I don’t know if she is really busy in her videos or Trophy wife busy. She seems to be a trend follower? And is on YouTube to be on YouTube. Not as an actual job. Doesn’t seem to like what she buys?

• Heart
  • Wow

HoneyBee20

Chatty Member
View attachment 1411339
Anyone else think this looks more like a romantic relationship anniversary post than anything to do with business? I love all my girlfriends but have never posed like this with any of them, never mind with my SO

P.S. Elsie, if you’re reading this, everyone was right. Your flogging career is in terminal decline not helped by crap in house management.
Everyone thinks you’re nuts because you are 😂 and Lydia love your careers never been worse so everyone was right in saying it won’t work, It doesn’t.

sueherring

"HOE" is the only word I use with her ... you get used to it after a while!
It's times when you have loss in life that you look at posts like this and think "WTAF" are you? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO IN LIFE? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

Sorry I feel you @sueherring ...loss in life puts everything in perspective ....I had cancer but I felt nothing if I am honest .... but loosing my little dog today has made me totally intolerant of posts like this ..fucking moron!

Sorry Tattlers ....my language is horrendous but it's the only way I can function at the moment ...forgive me ❤💔
So sorry for your loss my doggie is family to us too and it’s heartbreaking when you lose them ♥

• Heart