Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oops...

VIP Member
See she calls it a terrace but in my opinion a terrace would be higher up, she literally has 2 steps to go down to get to the grass, which is why I say patio. I’ve always thought of a terrace as like a restaurant on the top floor or at least above ground level with indoor outdoor seating. You sit indoors or on the terrace. So not quite patio and not rooftop almost an extra extra large balcony 😂
She always called it a patio until she learned it was non-U…(it was probably pointed out to her here tbh) and she then called it a terrace.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Didn't realise Becks has a thread, his hair looks very fine and thin, you'd think with all his money he's have a hair transplant.
I thought he had one a few years ago. I saw pictures of his head and it looked like it.

She’s so try-hard. Look at her feet.

Constantly posing, constantly trying to look taller than she is.

View attachment 1414950
Her feet are having a tough time touching the floor. I know my feet would be flat, I’m tall though.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Carrie is puzzling. The only thing I can guess at is that she inherited when her grandmother died a little while ago. That would explain her leveling up to her gorgeous old house, plus now having a luxury vehicle.

For ages, Carrie drove a beater. Then suddenly after #hairgate when shit the fan, when Lydia's contracts with the big labels nosedived, she suddenly has a RR and spent close to 700K on a house. We know Carrie's family has money, I'd bet she either got a trust payment at 30 or inherited outright when the grandmother passed away. She also just returned from holiday to the Med. And remember, she did Everest at the beginning of Covid. Those are not cheap holidays.

She screams trust fund baby to me. And it would explain why she happily went from ASOS to being a PA for Lydia. I refuse to consider her a CEO. All the CEO's I know rarely see their families, they're putting in 90 hour workweeks and they love it; their ambition can be smelt across the room. Carrie is not ambitious at all. She only cares about wine, which is a very expensive habit.

It would also explain why Lydia latched on to Carrie as hard as she has. Carrie's family likely has the affluence that she wishes her family had.

Lydiot said she was in St. Lucia - but she might have got it wrong!

• Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Ugh is hugely painful shingles, hope you're doing ok?

Due to being on dupixent for eczema as it wasn't responding to steroid creams not even systemic steroids either (did originally).But as a result can sometimes least cause psoriasis, hurt a lot around my thighs like real burning pain was horrible (hence why not been on much lately) as thats exactly what I have but seems to be lessening now come off dupixent (with the dermatologists approval) because of drastic diet changes and find out if its still eczema. Seems to be working finally lol.

Yeah its the same viral infection that causes chicken pox shingles is, the immune systems strength can be drastically reduced with stress so yeah likely is why, take good care of yourself xxxx
Oh poor you Katie. That sounds very uncomfortable. As a long time psoriasis sufferer (with a current flare up) I can sympathise. Hope your treatment works. 🥰

• Heart

Londondiva

I was blocked last year after years of following...what did I do?

Well all I can think is......i looked on rodials Instagram at her concealer #AD as it was being discussed here, which must mean rodial were informing her of non followers veiwing the #AD!

I honestly did nothing else!

She's raving nuts.

EDIT: She was on a spa break with carrie at the time, sad bint.
nutter 😂😂 and how weird of Rodial too …
Ps. I love your pic! Absolutely hideous 😀

• Haha

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
Happy birthday Pepper .....:love::love:

Sorry have been really absent in the last weeks but my little Princess in the UK took her voyage to the rainbow road today ........

She fought until the end but I got to see her one last time on facetime and she was so sad ....stomach cancer is not great for anyone but she was our little trooper ... she was my little princess and now she is my little angel on the rainbow road .... maybe one day she can auditon for our next Furbaby play .....

I am just so sad at the moment and I never imagined after 12 years that she would go so quickly ..........I don't care what anyone says ...they are like our children ..... they feel ... they have personalities and when they leave us ... Jesus they leave a big gaping hole in our ❤ ... :cry::cry::cry:.

But I know she had an amazing life ... she had a forest to play in (not one like our idiot) ...she had the best we could give her..she had all the toys she ever wanted and a loving brother that I hope won't miss her too much ..(I can't loose 2 of them ...not now) ..she was loved and will always be loved.

xxxxxxxxxx my little one xxxxxxxxxx I love you so so much xxxxxxxxx❤💛💚💙💜💔
I’m so sorry for your loss, @Stefano. Your furry one had a wonderful life and I’m sure is at peace now that she’s not suffering. Sending you love. ❤❤❤

I'm so sorry for all that fellow Tattlers are going through right now. It just seems to be a trying time for so many of us, doesn't it?

I haven't even told my friends this because I just don't want to verbalise it, but my mom has been in hospital since last Thursday. Not another stroke, thankfully, but internal bleeding.

She's stabilised now, her red blood cell count is normalised and stabilised finally and they'll restart her on her blood thinners for prevention of another stroke.

She's in good spirits again and will be discharged home tomorrow.

Somehow it feels safe to say it on here to you all and then let it go, versus saying it to the 4 friends in my life. My circle has gotten smaller by choice, but the friends that I have are ride and die, thankfully.

I think also being a mental health therapist I have issues talking about my own stuff as I never want to burden anyone. However, you lovely, sweet, wonderful people are so like minded and I am grateful to be able to say anything that is causing me angst, and then let it go and resume regular programming talking about the biaatch of the Bunga. This is such a safe and supportive space. Thank you for that.

I'm just so sorry for the pain and loss so many of you have endured or are currently enduring. It's odd, we've never met nor even know what the other looks like yet there is a connection, camaraderie and friendship.

I truly feel so honoured to be amongst such kind, lovely people here on this thread.

If there's one thing good Lydiot did, is bring us together. Who knew the muppet could connect us all from nations far and wide, and oceans apart? I'll give her that.

I appreciate each and everyone of you. Know that. ❤
This is safe place for you to share what you need and know that you have a community that supports and cares about you. Please make sure that you take care of yourself first and foremost. I’m sending you healing energy from SF. Hugs, love, and psychological safety , gorgeous. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

flowerpower321

Sorry for your loss @Stefano . :( hope you will feel better soon.

So I don’t want to be conspicuous, but did she say her room number is 666? no more to say about that little witchy bitch. Evil people will be exposed …

Really lydl, how can you make a vlog so damn boring? And why is she selling the orange shit skirt ?

Alis lip? Perhaps a secret guy bite .. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
Jerusha's nails are disgusting and the way she claws and hangs onto people annoys me.
I must admit i subscribe to her channel but am not a devoted subby, I don’t have anything really negative to say about her to be honest, she comes across as very knowledgeable about bags etc (unlike Lidl) and seems to keep things real which just means her vlogs are quite boring, but I do find she is very much a label-head ie. she loves anything with logos plastered all over it etc so as to make sure she looks expensive. I can’t see how they can afford all her bags to be honest, the restaurant/café businesses in Sydney were hit HARD during covid and on top of that they’re paying for a renovation too. I don’t see how either her or her husband earn enough to blatantly spend on bags etc. But yes I do find her nails disgusting, just like Khloe kardashian nails, they’ll be germ ridden and full of make up underneath the talons 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

gvt

You know what I also don’t believe anymore? That she’s having PT sessions in the morning. She used to show glimpses of it but hasn’t done that for a long time.
vverryy interesting....and countdown to showing her PT in an upcoming vlog 🙄😆

god forbid anyone thinks she can't afford it anymore!

It must be one of her lurking accounts. Got to drive that lie home for the doubters, eh Lyds?
Also, yet again it looks like she got it wrong. Several people are pointing out in the comments that it’s Lake Léman, not Lake Geneva. Why is she not embarrassed to be such a thicko??

WOW I can't believe her manipulation works on some people...that is EXACTLY what she wants people to think!

fedup90210

Just flicking through the Style section of The Sunday Times and there is a feature on buying designer bags. I will photograph it tomorrow in decent light and post it.
There's something nostalgic about the idea of flicking through an actual broadsheet newspaper. On actual paper. In print!! Love this... (It's much less common here in NZ now)...

Miscanthus

VIP Member
That's what I noticed too... it's fact that she absolutely never prepares for the job she's given. We never get relevant and useful information about any product or event she advertises. I'm really interested if the companies that hire her, have any feedback on how she presented their product or in this case the event. And if they have, how can they not see that she makes everything about her and not about work? The question arises as to why they still hire her at all, when in return , they get the minimum or some unrelated ramblings with incorrect information. :confused:
Lola, I don't know if you have looked at the WIKI (pink button st top of page) but if you scroll down to the bottom there is a long post from @sprinkletits and others giving insider info.

• Heart