Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oops...

VIP Member
You can be forgiven because she always went under 'Gal meets Glam'.
Over the years she has morphed from normal for her age jeans etc to first preppy and now floral frocks and cardigans / Stepford wife. She married a complete nerd but he's the heir to the Borolzheimer pencil empire, with no discernable job. They now have 2 daughters and live in Charleston with an apartment in NY. She did have a line of dresses but that suddenly stopped now she's into selling mother and baby things, I think.
Am now noticing the nerd! Hmmm! Also noted she fell out with business partner through ‘differences in vision ‘...hmm. She’s very attractive and I like the decor at their house...still deciding. Might be a bit twee after a while not sure yet...What’s with the partners of these women? We’re they all designed by the same left- brained architect?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t watch the vlogs, is she looking to buy a holiday home in France as well as move homes in the UK? I’m sad hearing about the dogs, to chew through a collar is quite something, I would be horrified if one of my 3 dogs did that to another.

Santana

I would just like to say that I became a Grandma again today ( 5:22 am ). My daughter in-law gave birth to a healthy boy weighing in at 7 pounds and 1 oz. Both are doing great. My son said he is tired… ( like he did all the work ) 🤣. No name yet. 💙
I also got see my other two grandkids as they slept the night here on their way to Tofino for the day. Today is a fabulous day for me. I am thankful. 🥰🥰
Congratulations @Margo Polo . It is the most wonderful blessing having grandchildren isn't it. :love:

• Heart

Sofie

VIP Member
When you have Siverstone at 10am and rugby practice at 12pm and can't be arsed to changed ... Her shoulders look MASSIVE !!!

View attachment 1414624View attachment 1414625

Yep. That's her alcohol.
And her "insults" extend to Ali's dad as well.
Ali's dad's reaction to her banter ... that he can't handle his alcohol ...

View attachment 1414641View attachment 1414642View attachment 1414643View attachment 1414644View attachment 1414645
⬆⬆⬆
Phone in hand. Always checking Tattle updates eh ?

View attachment 1414647

So pleased with herself. Spiteful cow.

All the Grand Prix races have been Ali's gig. And she is the plus one. I would assume the Fairmont gig is Ali's as well as Fairmont have featured Ali in their promo vid along with other vloggers / influencers but I did not see Lyds ???
Shame. Not.
Why has the greedy moo put a stemmed glass of fizz on a plate? :oops:

• Sick
  • Haha

Chels71

Chatty Member
Use an app to avoid it? or watch on viewpure
Yes it’s nice not having any ads using viewpure and I use invidious yew tube! And I think she doesn’t make any money from it and the same for Instagram with instastories!!!

• Heart

Margo Polo

VIP Member
D’you know what Dear? I was walking past this big balcony last night and noticed this horse prancing around on it making a right racket/racquet. For a split second I thought I had been ‘Pre-loved’ back to Renaissance Verona…
Sorry @Oops... , since you said the word prancing… I had to throw in this hilarious video. ❤ ( I must be in one of my silly moods ) 🤭

Lydia will be busy emailing Michael Graham estate agents after see these initial external pics of Claire Channels new property in France
I love the way Claire mentions she didn’t want chateau style she wanted Provence house style - so my guess is the Millen Mansion now needs to be a medieval castle in the Cotswolds 🏰
Lydiot will go for oneupmanship & want a drawbridge over her outside pool
Ooh, so pretty! I’m always looking on the real estate pages in France. Some pretty cheap properties with lots of land. ❤

Thanks for the laughs, you guys! Needed that - thank you!! In Emergency Department all day with poor daughter with T1diabetes issues - ie low blood sugars causing her to fall on her face and fracture her nose. Poor thing is black and blue, It’s been an upsetting day but I actually had a good laugh when I caught up with you. When life is crap, tattlers are the best, honest to god! Thank you! ❤
Oh my gosh, how scary for your lovely daughter and you! I do hope she is okay and her blood sugars are back to normal. Poor thing. ❤❤ Hopefully her nose will be okay❤. You have been through so much! I hope that calmness and health goes your way. 🌈✨✨🏵🏵

Last edited:
  • Heart

flowerpower321

I’m sure the people who live here were delighted to see her non-existent arse waving around right in front of their windows this morning 🙄
and this flatass cannot even touch the ground?!
i still don’t get it why the brands take her. She is not filming , doesn’t care about her viewers, Needs Carrie or Aldi to film, but alone she is a looser . Typical narcissist behavior.

this nick guy was just doing his job. You could see,that he also thinks, she is a boring unsexy stupid idiot.

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Oh no...so sorry to hear that....sounds horrible. Hope you are both on the mend. 🥰

For me, it's just a question of following the orders of the consultant, physio, @MissMidnight @Milking Keynes and @Oops...
So no problem 🙄🤣
Don't tell them I've been outside sorting plants (but having a lie down now 😁 )

The above is so that you can WATCH sorting plants! You are not allowed to sort any plants @Miscanthus!! GET BACK INTO BED AND HOLD YOUR ARM UP!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12