Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched the vlog yet or Mondays but loved reading all your wonderful comments. Only Lydiot would wear a midriff baring top at Wimbledon jeez this woman has NO IDEA how to dress for any occasion. Funny how she gets it wrong EVERY TIME and she was brought up wealthy, blue blooded royal Italians etc

Reactions: 43
They go on the side of the table to clip the tablecloth to the table to keep it straight and so the wind doesn’t whip it up.

View attachment 1398651
Let’s not forget t’is the season of the sun lounger beach towel clips
Not everyone is aware of them
They tend to look like huge plastic clothes pegs - but are an absolute game changer for windproofing beach towels on loungers and beach chairs & can double up as pegs to hang up swimwear to dry

No affiliate links, named companies, adverts, gifted items freebies or dodgy back handers were used in this friendly public information message

Reactions: 29
Lydia should be at polo!
I am really surprised she hasn’t jumped on this band wagon yet with her ‘love’ of horses - clearly she doesn’t have the connections
I have been lucky to invited to Windsor and seated at the clubhouse & been inches from various members of Royal Family
Please note I didn’t gasp, shriek or gawp (although secretly wanted to as I though our tickets were just for the main stand), when I saw many celebs at the event
The sponsors for events do vary - Cle de Peau have links to a few of the Ladies Polo teams
Whats that I hear ?.. Oh it’s just Carrie reading this frantically trying to brag a few tickets for polo events later in the year

Er sorry definitely no beachwear at this event!!!!!

Reactions: 37
Emma Hill, 826k followers, @ No 7 Top Fashion & Style...........huh????
Couldn’t believe that either ... scratching my head..

Welcome back! You were missed. xx

That’s miserable, Katie. Sending you a virtual hug.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Is she perhaps leaving the negative comments on there as she is trying to build a case of ‘victimisation’ She always has a game plan but does she have the brains to play the long con
The ‘poor me look what I have to deal with on a daily basis’ & going to try & play the mental health card when it suits her to get sympathy from her support group/fan club?

Reactions: 21
Tip: watch Teefers insta story then follow with Lydiot's insta story, Lydiot you have a boring garden

Reactions: 18
What annoys me is the fact that she doesn’t actually like watching this sporting event and used to moan when Ali watched it on TV
These are people who will like anything if they get it for nothing. Realistically, what did Lydia achieve in her 20’s - Jack shit really. She never travelled, attended events, experienced life from something funded from her own money. I remember when her brother bought them tickets for Ed Sheeran back in 2015/16 for Xmas and she mentioned that Ali had never been to a live concert - WHATTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Catcher In The Lie you are spot on with the ‘pick of the races’. Monaco will always be the special one for the big wigs with money because if the location - the race itself is duller to watch unless it rains & this adds a bit of ooomph to the action as overtaking is virtually impossible in parts
I have been to many F1 race locations but never Silverstone - why? Because in my head I don’t associate this local venue with this prestigious event. Also, it is only in recent years Silverstone have got their act together. Lydia clearly doesn’t remember the mud mire of 2012 when the whole area was gridlocked due to the weather & bad organisation. How the venue was bailed out by Bernie Eccleston being dropped in the racing calendar, how the racing was going to be moved to Donington, how break clauses where triggered to keep the event at Silverstone until 2024 - Silverstone is NOT the elite venue. It is also a big two fingers in the air from Lydia making these types of remarks about Silverstone being the pick of the races after being paddock side at the F1 recently in Baku

I laughed when they got excited about meeting Eamon Holmes - I have NO TIME for this man as I have personally also met him several times through work and this goes back to his early career in Belfast and his move to England. Mr Holmes is cut from the same cloth as Mrs Millen-Gordon, look at me look at me, I am so special ………

Monaco is a very restrictive venue, my choice would be Singapore. Roving VIP 3 day passes can get you entry to the entertainment Fri-Sun. They always have 3 headline acts in the evenings after practice races and other excellent choices of music around the venue. The last time we went we skipped some K-Pop teenager to watch the Sugar Hill gang & Bjorn Again on the Friday, The Killers on the Saturday (unbelievable) & Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa on the Sunday after the race. We could have also seen Simply Red, but didn’t want to give up our great trackside seats.
My tips are keep an eye on flight prices, don’t book an expensive hotel as you will never be there only to sleep & wash & you will find that you can make a brilliant holiday as the tickets also give you access to some great touristy things, equivalent to our London Eye etc
It’s bloody hot & sweaty so yes - mid riffs can be on show

If the gruesome twosome really liked F1 they would stick their hands in their pockets and go to another Grom Pree but no they will wait for the all inclusive freebie & call it work

Reactions: 41
Ah, tell us more about Eamonn Holmes, please! I always liked him and Ruth! Now - Schofie a whole different matter.

Reactions: 12
talking about her 5k run 'I was the slowest possum' so you wasn't running then were you?

Reactions: 25
That’s what I thought

What happened to phase two of the garden. It’s gonna be autumn and no place to have her bbqs
It is probably because she has very basic taste and is into the conscious, environmental … stuff!

That’s what I thought

What happened to phase two of the garden. It’s gonna be autumn and no place to have her bbqs
That’s fine, she loves to live « unseasonally« ! BBQ in the rain wearing shorts and strap my sandales! Parfekt

Reactions: 14
God she is dumb harping on about being tired and tiredness setting in. Taking vitamins and powders etc. Well if you ate a decent meal it would help instead of a bit of yogurt and a energy ball

Reactions: 28
Dermaplaining and Hydrafacial are actually complimentary to each other, one gets rid of all the dead skin cells and the other gives you a really good clean.
Normally Hydrafacial is only beneficial when you get the red light and extra bits on top.

Reactions: 8
It is probably because she has very basic taste and is into the conscious, environmental … stuff!

That’s fine, she loves to live « unseasonally« ! BBQ in the rain wearing shorts and strap my sandales! Parfekt
Never seen her wear her Vivienne Westwood ones yet!

Reactions: 14
I KNEW she would blame manolo for the flats looking beat up. She said a few times that they weren’t made well.

She’s been wearing them all day every day and gardening in them. What does she think any shoe would look like? She does this all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.