Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and how much of this engagement is negative due to clickbait titles etc. and we know some comments left are scammers and bots!
Right! I don’t think she’s addressed the scam comments yet. I wonder how many followers have fallen for those. How inconsiderate of her! I’ve seen more that one creator on YouTube do a post or share something about it to alert viewers. She’s the most selfish person I’ve ever come across!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Yes and how much of this engagement is negative due to clickbait titles etc. and we know some comments left are scammers and bots!

On first glance she won't care as it is earning her money, but if there are brands and people like @Hicksbo looking at her stats and figures over the years for possible collabs etc they only have to look at the comments on her recent flogs to see all the scammer and bot comments and the genuine negative ones she's not deleted! (still there!)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t know much about hydro facials technically but when I asked my aesthetician about them a few years ago as part of my “skin routine” she said they are not very effective etc. No real active ingredients. She recommended I do other treatments that will show real results. Dermaplane + peel. That type of treatment actually exfoliates and stimulates the skin to produce (some technical wording I can’t recal). I have been doing this for well over 10 years and it’s incredible.

Let’s be real here. This sudden obsession with monthly hydro facials is because they are a freebie and paid for promotion for a company that makes the machines. That’s all it is. And personally I don’t find her constantly pointing out the deep cleaning scum of her fake tan and all the massive amounts of crap she puts on her face making me want to do this procedure.

If someone gets these and finds them beneficial that’s fine… I’m not slamming them persay… but we all know she’s not organically talking about them. NOTHING is organic. Even Ali is in on it. Not even trying out a lipstick or candle is real.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
On first glance she won't care as it is earning her money, but if there are brands and people like @Hicksbo looking at her stats and figures over the years for possible collabs etc they only have to look at the comments on her recent flogs to see all the scammer and bot comments and the genuine negative ones she's not deleted! (still there!)
When researching I was told to investigate huge spikes in followers. If for example an influencer is gaining 100 followers a day and then on a particular day gets a huge increase I try to track it back to a particular posting or some online activity (or printed press) that occurred just prior to the increase. If we find none we flag it as suspicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
is there no other dog breed in England??? The other Lydia has a dog that could be Porter…

I really think it’s strange that 4 influencers have the same type of dog!!

btw “the other Lydia” 🙂😄 has great vlogs it’s focused on styling and fashion so I assume she has a background in it

love her Instagram outfit ideas and styling tip videos too

4AC5DA78-52A0-4082-B4F9-D4CD259D55ED.png

E5894C4D-929C-4EE6-A7FD-8EB1AF2A3E6A.png

Reactions: 16
Hmm bet widdle Aldi elf is jealous of those gummy’s, she won’t open up for him like that 😵 (sorry! poor taste but honestly she brings out the worst I just couldn’t help myself 🙊)
its ok, I’ve thought the same….the fact that she can’t even sallow a single pill ……I have literally thought “poor Ali” 😂😂🫢🫢🫢🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What happened to “all I want to do is stay at home and read books on the sofa”?
Lying c*nt, talking shite again 🙄
They must all be last minute invites…speaks volumes about her career and where she stands on PR lists

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No Ali or Carry? (Who quite literally carry the weight of this has been influencer on their shoulders). Repeat outfit again from F1?
And sooo many younger and prettier girls to compete with. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She is at Wimbledon when its the most boring day as Nadal, Britian's Cameron Norrie and Djokovic all play tomorrow 'good things happen to good people my lovely' 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I think myself and @Miss Trunchbull discussed ebay for pre-loved bags and the new authentication system. This is a good example of what we discussed. Might be of interest .. starts around the 12’50 mark.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think myself and @Miss Trunchbull discussed ebay for pre-loved bags and the new authentication system. This is a good example of what we discussed. Might be of interest .. starts around the 12’50 mark.

I just had a look but couldn’t find a single bag for sale, maybe I was just being dumb and not clicking in the right place😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ugh, can you imagine if Elsie is on the centre court with her tummy exposed in that new favourite outfit.
I know there is no strict dress code for spectators but still....🤢
I wonder how her social anxiety is without her BFF/COO? Cawwie must be away on one her long adventures.

I just had a look but couldn’t find a single bag for sale, maybe I was just being dumb and not clicking in the right place😂
What did you search for? There are loads...

Designer handbags..65,000 +results
Screenshot_20220707-164703_eBay.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well lidl wouldn’t have eaten that veg, flowers and tomato salad, def not grown with love😂 also I am not sure she would have worked out hove to navigate the plate!

Ugh, can you imagine if Elsie is on the centre court with her tummy exposed in that new favourite outfit.
I know there is no strict dress code for spectators but still....🤢
I wonder how her social anxiety is without her BFF/COO? Cawwie must be away on one her long adventures.

What did you search for? There are loads...
Well not the correct thing apparently 😂😂 but I must seriously keep away from bags, all the stress of these last six months has got me into some serious bag trouble…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.