Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That gave me a good laugh too, it's like Josie did it, so I have to as well to prove I'm just as good a gardener as her!
Just saw that part in the video…. What a bloody fool. Pollinating a fruit instead of a flower… 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 I thought Ali was a bit slow, she is slower….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Chopping up her lettuce on the butchers block where Lumis arse has been sitting?!? Why?? No hygiene whatsoever
When she rinsed her hands (rinsed not washed) at the kitchen sink, she seemed confused how to dry them. She lifted a tea towel out of a drawer, dried her hands on it then wiped down around the sink with it before placing it on a towel rail.
I wonder what that tea towel will be used for next 🧐🤨
Her lack of hygiene makes me gag

And going back to the e-coli butchers block, she clearly prunes/cuts the flowers with the scissors then moves them back onto the block after she has wiped it 😱

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Her lack of hygiene makes me gag
Do you guys remember when she was pushing Zoflora? I remember her laundry cabinet was overflowing with the stuff. It's been a minute since she showed us the laundry...or cleaned the house 😬

Maybe I'm weird but I would find more entertaining BY FAR seeing her do chores around the house rather than showing frigging vegetables or the latest polyester dress.

Oouf, I forget her travesty's social status and wrists don't allow such activities.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I am truly honoured my bearded Lydiot (otherwise known as Aldi's beard) was used in your recap @Miscanthus ❤😂
Definitely, the universe is giving me some big kick in the backside for something that I must have done somewhere during my 51 years on earth.
I am seeing another vet for a second opinion tomorrow, he was a little more reassuring.
The poor little sausage has scratched herself to blood, because of the itching due to having been shaved😢.
I’m so sorry that Muffin is struggling. Kobe and I are sending you our love.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It looks to me as if she is cutting that lettuce with a bread knife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Around the 39/40 minute mark in her video she tells Ali she ordered new cutlery and kinda looks at him as if she thinks he’s gonna react badly. The way she says it makes me think he doesn’t react well to her buying new things. Has Ali ever bought anything for their house 😭😭. A chair, a fork.... a pot ?
Yes!!! And having rewatched this moment a couple times I’m certain Ali was not pleased. Truly suppressing an eye roll when she says they need new cutlery. Fully justified of course, I have known many a millionaire who do not keep buying new tit all the time, unlike her… Not a millionaire but constantly replacing the wares. He seems to be pretty short with Lydia in many vlogs (both of their vlogs) nowadays…..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The amount of cheese on that salad.....I like cheese as much as the next person but WTAF?

I shouldn't be surprised though with the Mount Everest of cheese both the muppets always bury their pasta slop under.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Elsie reminds me of Ria from Butterflies, a sit-com from the '70s about a bored housewife who, no matter how hard she tried in the the kitchen, her food always came out inedible. The "amazing" orange-blossom cake Elsie made was half burnt. 🤣
I remember my mom watching that show. That and, Dr. In the House, On The Buses, Good Life, Faulty Towers. My grandparents like The Two Ronnie’s and The Benny Hill Show. I miss the 1970’s.

Unfortunately no cream , she would just lick it off, I have put an old t-shirt on her and cinched it with a bow à la lidl! The stone is about the size of a small egg, not sharp and it is in her duodenum . Yes Muffin is 10.
Thank you all for your caring messages, I shall keep you posted.
Poor thing! ❤ My heart goes out to you. I hope Muffin is not in any pain. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Do you guys remember when she was pushing Zoflora? I remember her laundry cabinet was overflowing with the stuff. It's been a minute since she showed us the laundry...or cleaned the house 😬

Maybe I'm weird but I would find more entertaining BY FAR seeing her do chores around the house rather than showing frigging vegetables or the latest polyester dress.

Oouf, I forget her travesty's social status and wrists don't allow such activities.

In that outfit? Now that would be entertaining 😄

Yes!!! And having rewatched this moment a couple times I’m certain Ali was not pleased. Truly suppressing an eye roll when she says they need new cutlery. Fully justified of course, I have known many a millionaire who do not keep buying new tit all the time, unlike her… Not a millionaire but constantly replacing the wares. He seems to be pretty short with Lydia in many vlogs (both of their vlogs) nowadays…..
Well, of course they have worn out the old cutlery with all the dinner parties they've had!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope she cleaned her sink out before washing that lettuce. If not she may as well just washed it in the toilet 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She kept saying she was all sweaty from the lunch at Thyme which was outdoors, then to prove she could swim she gets Ali to film her in her mis matched bikini, doing a vertical breast stroke across the pool she didn't want to get in!

Cutting lettuce with a bread knife for our benefit - thanks.

Baking another cake - to prove she's a domestic goddess - how does she always burn them - why did she say the foil fell off - i've baked hundreds of cakes and never ever put foil on the top of it while it cooks! - am I missing something?

She is a parody of herself and this grandmother thing - how would she explain that to her own Grandmother???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Correct me if I’m wrong but that Josie in the back at 47:35 in her video ? They didn’t even acknowledge eachother ? I’m still new to who’s who so sorry if that’s not her.

a tip I feel compelled to share to those who go through the pain of watching her videos. Playback speed 1.75 or 2 NOTHING below or you’ll fall asleep
Yes, it was Josie. I thought the same thing too. Maybe Josie is too professional to stick her nose into someone else’s filming. Now, if it was the other way around with Josie filming Lydia would certainly make sure that hooter was in shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The first 45 minutes of that last thingy (hesitate to call it a vlog) was dire! Stumbling weather forecasts and the washing of lettuce..! Incoherent drivel of vague thought bursts and hair foofing. This isn’t vlogging and it has to be said, it was DREARY. Utterly bland, badly prepared and thought out. Pairs of adverts all the way through for irritating punctuation.

Thyme was interesting but it came right at the end. Far better she had just got rid of the first 45 minutes and just filmed Thyme. A really dismal vlog.
She really has nothing going on,everything she films we have seen so many times,what a boring dull life she really does have,Ali seems devoid of any emotion and actually seemed robotic.If this pair of dullards think any of us are remotely jealous of their lives they are seriously deluded.She surely can’t go on for too much longer she is just a bore now.And the ridiculous fake accent,she sounds a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@Miscanthus sending lots of love and best wishes to little Miss Muffin ....she is a Tattler furbaby so she is as hard as nails so don't fret .. all will be fine rest assured 🐶❤ ...Little Miss Sky sends a paw hug and a "woof" and has offered up her favorite squeaky ball to Muffin if needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.