Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Miscanthus sending lots of love and best wishes to little Miss Muffin ....she is a Tattler furbaby so she is as hard as nails so don't fret .. all will be fine rest assured 🐶❤ ...Little Miss Sky sends a paw hug and a "woof" and has offered up her favorite squeaky ball to Muffin if needed.
Not me...
@Hunevoque2 🥰

I'm the one with broken wrist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lydia - I love thyme, love it! I've loved it for years, many year's, hundreds of years! waaaaaaaaaay before JOSIE.

Goes to thyme

Lydia - oooh this is new
Thyme lady - so this is a 1930s pool
Lydia - ohh this is new?
Thyme lady - it was built 3 years ago.

Yeahhh Lydia huge fan HUGE!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
News from little miss Muffin Special diet for 3 days( paraffin oil, rice, chicken and green beans, better diet than lidl) check up on Thursday to see if it has been evacuated ( i am sure that I will know if that is the case, Muffin is a little delicate like lidl😂) and if not operation on Friday. Grand supervision in the meantime, so no shoe or handbag buying for me, ready to set off at the first sign of pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why couldn't she stay overnight at Thyme is it because she'd rather only do overnight stays with Cawwie and not Ali you know her hubby? 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Just saw that part in the video…. What a bloody fool. Pollinating a fruit instead of a flower… 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 I thought Ali was a bit slow, she is slower….
💯 true !! That's what I noticed ... and thought this woman had no idea about plants or what to do with them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saw that part in the video…. What a bloody fool. Pollinating a fruit instead of a flower… 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 I thought Ali was a bit slow, she is slower….
I'm sitting here howling with laughter!! I think her nipple tassels in Ibeefa must have been screwed on too tight. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Gosh, Tattlers are having a rough week. ☹
Team Tattle has distributed all sympathy & best wishes to core Members in true caring style - unfortunately for Lydia there is not a modicum of our good health cheer remaining to be bestowed on her when she suffers foot pain and back ache from wearing the tan flat pumps hunkering down in soil to ‘replant’.
Seriously - she cannot kneel (sorry baby faces) on a pad to garden properly 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Is it just me?
Is it possible for another person to think that washing lettuce will be found interesting or putting out the news you are ahead with your vlogs? Or that the weather is or isn’t good..?
Does she honestly think the positioning of gourds or the inappropriate use of a greenhouse is going to drive hordes to her channel?
She said the other week that the news her hair was growing was exciting! It isn’t exciting - it’s normal.
Is she really SO wrapped up in herself that she thinks this is all the kind of stuff people will want to watch because it’s about her?
Is there ANY strategy and planning for content?
Who approves the content as passable?
IT won’t be long before hardly anyone watches.
Not even for the fact she wants lavender at the edges of beds she hasn’t created yet…
I mean - What’s it all about Alfie?
There are some serious newcomers caning it at the moment - driving really pacy and punchy content with no simpering to camera or anxiety signalling with hair foofing and no Manolos for gardening.
No one watched Monty Don for his white bikini top or his Blah-Nick wellies…
As I’m reading the past vlog recap’s what ever happened to the third phase of remodeling the basement or aka the mancave? Where the boys can be boys!! Lydia hasn’t mentioned boo about it at all!!!

Yes!!! And having rewatched this moment a couple times I’m certain Ali was not pleased. Truly suppressing an eye roll when she says they need new cutlery. Fully justified of course, I have known many a millionaire who do not keep buying new tit all the time, unlike her… Not a millionaire but constantly replacing the wares. He seems to be pretty short with Lydia in many vlogs (both of their vlogs) nowadays…..
I’m thinking 🤔 and this could be perhaps a far reach but Lydia isn’t making much money and if she has she’s spent it all! But I’m thinking after tax time you kind of get a sense of where you are financially but I wonder if they are not doing any renovations due to them barely making it! When they were talking about moving I knew it was all talk but I have an inkling that after I say it they’ll do it just to put it in our faces! I still don’t have a clue after buying a house that was well over a million and the payment’s,utilities,taxes and everything else but wouldn’t that scare you if you didn’t know how much money you were gonna make and it is based upon you hoping that people are gonna buy crap you feature!!! I sure hope brands get wise with this whole influencer thing!! But I’m thinking it’s probably here to stay! Sad time’s!!

Lydia when are the repairs coming on the house it’s damn near July and we haven’t seen anything in your stupid boring ass vlogs?? And if you shill another dress I’m gonna have to scream so loud you can hear all the way from the U.S.!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m a (formerly) working class, country northerner who has become a pretentious prick London corporate whatever and I have never heard anyone outside of a menu somewhere rural refer to the ‘kitchen garden’.

Now I may stand alone as the moneyed folks I spend time with are city-dwellers but you’d think in either my country life or my twattier life, I’d have heard this if it were common.

Am I alone in this?

Not much to say about the flog. It’s incredibly dull. But to be fair, even though I’d absolutely love to spend time in such a beautiful place (Thyme, not the bunga garden), I’d get nothing from an enforced tour of it - much less a video about it. Maybe I’m just a misery. It’s likely. But Christ…I mean, OH MY GOODNESS. Which is another thing folks around me don’t say.

I think I just need to go to bed.

PS. I feel like she said somewhere that you had to meticulously wash the leaves because of little slugs but I may have hallucinated that as I usually listen after a Valium when I’m trying to sleep.
I too, have only heard ‘kitchen garden’ being referred to when talking about a large stately home - a full garden dedicated to growing fruit and veg that would be used to supply the household. Lydia has a veg patch. But of course Lydia has delusions of grandeur and describes everything in the most pretentious way possible.
Garden = our grounds
Bunga = our residence
Her PA = my CEO
Part time staff = the LEM team
Ali’s car = the Aston
Veg patch = kitchen garden
Track which leads to bunga = our private road
Village where she lives = our secluded hamlet on the border of Buckinghamshire

The list goes on. She is so desperate to be seen as wealthy and above all others but screams chav with new money who is so insecure she has to boast about every tiny detail.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I noticed that, she couldn't be caught being an outfit repeater of the Erdem dress at The Ascot :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
off with his head
And that pretty much proves that the Baku trip was Ali’s job, not hers. If it were hers her contract would not have allowed her to remove he photos so quickly

Reactions: 22
Lydia - I love thyme, love it! I've loved it for years, many year's, hundreds of years! waaaaaaaaaay before JOSIE.

Goes to thyme

Lydia - oooh this is new
Thyme lady - so this is a 1930s pool
Lydia - ohh this is new?
Thyme lady - it was built 3 years ago.

Yeahhh Lydia huge fan HUGE!
So true! And wasn’t it just a couple of years ago she only went for the first time (and not been back until now) It was a vlog all about her having waited so long to go here, waiting all her life to go as she simply never had time - and all the comments said why didn’t you just book to stay beforehand, she has plenty of free weekends but instead waited for a gifted PR stay.
Then if I remember correctly, when they were there first time, it was grey, cold and miserable, the view was of some skanky half dead trees and they just stayed in their room, ordered pizza room service and a cheap bottle of wine!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok it's been a hard week already ...you know the score ....

@Miscanthus = wrists

@Hunevoque2 =muffin

...I WILL get there ... bear with me :LOL:
I'll answer to anything 🤣

News from little miss Muffin Special diet for 3 days( paraffin oil, rice, chicken and green beans, better diet than lidl) check up on Thursday to see if it has been evacuated ( i am sure that I will know if that is the case, Muffin is a little delicate like lidl😂) and if not operation on Friday. Grand supervision in the meantime, so no shoe or handbag buying for me, ready to set off at the first sign of pain.
That's a relief...well let's hope for a good result...😍

And yesterday I had to have a biopsy…..😢
Oh no. Hope it wasn't too painful. Sending positive thoughts 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Goodness me, that’s such a bad look. How does she get it so wrong?

Nicky Hilton has been wearing a lot of flowy, floral dresses during her third pregnancy, and even with a late term baby bump (which can be bloody hard to dress) she doesn’t look as frumpy as Lydiot. She looks stylish and comfortable.

Take notes Lydiot.
Nicky Hilton is impeccably dressed. Absolutely love everything she wears and found myself trying to locate the wardrobe she was wearing during the Paris in Love programme!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As I’m reading the past vlog recap’s what ever happened to the third phase of remodeling the basement or aka the mancave? Where the boys can be boys!! Lydia hasn’t mentioned boo about it at all!!!

I’m thinking 🤔 and this could be perhaps a far reach but Lydia isn’t making much money and if she has she’s spent it all! But I’m thinking after tax time you kind of get a sense of where you are financially but I wonder if they are not doing any renovations due to them barely making it! When they were talking about moving I knew it was all talk but I have an inkling that after I say it they’ll do it just to put it in our faces! I still don’t have a clue after buying a house that was well over a million and the payment’s,utilities,taxes and everything else but wouldn’t that scare you if you didn’t know how much money you were gonna make and it is based upon you hoping that people are gonna buy crap you feature!!! I sure hope brands get wise with this whole influencer thing!! But I’m thinking it’s probably here to stay! Sad time’s!!

Lydia when are the repairs coming on the house it’s damn near July and we haven’t seen anything in your stupid boring ass vlogs?? And if you shill another dress I’m gonna have to scream so loud you can hear all the way from the U.S.!!!
Complete silence about the garden and phase 2 of the Bunga reno....
Manifesting not working Lidl? Maybe the accountant has said quit manifesting and start working!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.