Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
News from little miss Muffin Special diet for 3 days( paraffin oil, rice, chicken and green beans, better diet than lidl) check up on Thursday to see if it has been evacuated ( i am sure that I will know if that is the case, Muffin is a little delicate like lidl😂) and if not operation on Friday. Grand supervision in the meantime, so no shoe or handbag buying for me, ready to set off at the first sign of pain.
Willing this small egg to pass through successfully! I have a strong feeling it might especially if lubricated with paraffin oil! Nice hand-cooked rice and chicken will help soothe her soul. All my dogs have been treated with Chicken broth when they are unwell, it’s drug free penicillin for pets. Did they do blood tests on her? How are you feeling today?

💯 true !! That's what I noticed ... and thought this woman had no idea about plants or what to do with them 😂😂😂
Yes she does! She knows how to admire and show us Hollyhocks! Amazing Hollyhocks…🧐

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Rosie Londoners latest Insta post, how long do you think it will be until Lydiot takes “inspiration”?
F9237AB2-3923-4665-A666-63AF6875AFF2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Willing this small egg to pass through successfully! I have a strong feeling it might especially if lubricated with paraffin oil! Nice hand-cooked rice and chicken will help soothe her soul. All my dogs have been treated with Chicken broth when they are unwell, it’s drug free penicillin for pets. Did they do blood tests on her? How are you feeling today?

Yes she does! She knows how to admire and show us Hollyhocks! Amazing Hollyhocks…🧐
Still pretty anxious and sad, but muffin is fine. She is a good patient and likes her special food! This is the x ray! She had blood tests yesterday, high calcium otherwise nothing else that worried the vet.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Still pretty anxious and sad, but muffin is fine. She is a good patient and likes her special food! This is the x ray! She had blood tests yesterday, high calcium otherwise nothing else that worried the vet.
Bless her, fingers crossed 🤞 she can expell it hun, sending paw 🐾 hugs from my lot and me ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If Josie and Lydia are friends why do never acknowledge each other on camera at events?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Rosie Londoner is promoting Penhaligans, the brand other influencers like her and Freddy get for free, and Lydiot has to buy at the airport!!!

No TikTok's for 4 days now - obviously falling out of love with that then!

Also, can't see any negative comments on last nights flog, she must have been busy deleting!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lots of love to @Hunevoque2 @Miscanthus
and @Miss Trunchbull ❤.

Saw this on Ali's insta...The state of her boots! I just can't!!!!! What a waste! 😡
Take care of your things Lydia (soon she'll be forced to I guess)!
Bonus: Look at her hair...Why just not cut the damaged parts?

20220628_183825.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
If Josie and Lydia are friends why do never acknowledge each other on camera at events?
I think Josie has realised being public about her friendship with Lydiot doesn't do her any favors, in fact the opposite. I think they are fake friends but now keep it quite.

Reactions: 32
She did buy those Celine sunglasses recently saying that she looked like one of those countryside or Italian coast race car women who would silk scarf wrap their hair back. Grace Kelly you are not Lydia.
I swear if she doesn't stop with this Italian BS Imma throw my Italian passport away.
WE 👏 DON'T 👏 WANT 👏 YOU 👏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Watching Lydia in josie’s video is so interesting aren’t they meant to be besties

Reactions: 10
And yesterday I had to have a biopsy…..😢
Big hugs dear one!
Will you have to wait for results?
Sending big comfy chair with huge soft cushions to curl up in.
Optional bluebirds to fly around your lovely head and if you’d like to see some extemporaneous dance by a few old Etonian fruit bats and 17 squirrels you only have to say the word…I mean this is gonna set the West End (of the loft) on fire…I happen to know they’d be honoured and delighted to do a special one-off performance just for you xxx.

Cuthbert put those wretched hazelnuts down and get ready in the wings for goodness sake. AND THE NUTCRAKERS CUTHBERT! Thank you so much..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just started watching this dumbo's new video and how obnoxious to start the video banging the spoon around the mug. Also, why is she pronouncing one like whon? Reminds me of Stewie in family guy when he pronounces the h in whip.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Rosie Londoner is promoting Penhaligans, the brand other influencers like her and Freddy get for free, and Lydiot has to buy at the airport!!!

No TikTok's for 4 days now - obviously falling out of love with that then!

Also, can't see any negative comments on last nights flog, she must have been busy deleting!
This negative comment got past her ‘team’.

17FC2D3E-BC1C-40FE-AE3C-F2CE1A42D312.jpeg

6C331E89-A9FA-41E6-9480-EF72C04E05AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.