Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fantastic re-cap (again) @Miscanthus 😊

In the flog this evening she shouts to Aldi "Babe, do you want some cake?" he says "Yeah" and so she carries on eating hers :oops:
I swear I have never heard such a fuss about a cake in all my days. I’ve decided to elevate my cake baking from a loaf tin to a round ...you get my drift. 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The first 45 minutes of that last thingy (hesitate to call it a vlog) was dire! Stumbling weather forecasts and the washing of lettuce..! Incoherent drivel of vague thought bursts and hair foofing. This isn’t vlogging and it has to be said, it was DREARY. Utterly bland, badly prepared and thought out. Pairs of adverts all the way through for irritating punctuation.

Thyme was interesting but it came right at the end. Far better she had just got rid of the first 45 minutes and just filmed Thyme. A really dismal vlog.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I swear I have never heard such a fuss about a cake in all my days. I’ve decided to elevate my cake baking from a loaf tin to a round ...you get my drift. 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
Oh wasn’t it just moronic? If Ali was asked once if he liked it he was asked 3 times and THEN - later he was given another slice having been primed to say what she wanted him to say. Dull? Veryβ€¦πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The first 45 minutes of that last thingy (hesitate to call it a vlog) was dire! Stumbling weather forecasts and the washing of lettuce..! Incoherent drivel of vague thought bursts and hair foofing. This isn’t vlogging and it has to be said, it was DREARY. Utterly bland, badly prepared and thought out. Pairs of adverts all the way through for irritating punctuation.

Thyme was interesting but it came right at the end. Far better she had just got rid of the first 45 minutes and just filmed Thyme. A really dismal vlog.
The washing of every single lettuce leaf for twenty full seconds. Soooooo annoying and stupid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Gaaaah today was a special kind of Monday and not inna good way. Gonna listen to the floggg tomorrow morning, but just wanted to say @Miscanthus you gave a good old laugh with your recap. What a banger 😍

Also @Hunevoque2 since the last thread is locked, I wish you and your fur baby good luck 🀞❀

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Embarrassing confession - I swim like Lydia πŸ™ˆ - I cannot stand to get my face in the water 🀣
Embarrassing confession also I’m scared of the deep lakes or ocean!! I love to jump in and get everything wet though or I feel my hair feel’s hot and sweaty!!

I’m hoping and praying for Muffin!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Life is tough sometimes.
Love my Tattle family ❀
Definitely, the universe is giving me some big kick in the backside for something that I must have done somewhere during my 51 years on earth.
I am seeing another vet for a second opinion tomorrow, he was a little more reassuring.
The poor little sausage has scratched herself to blood, because of the itching due to having been shaved😒.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That nasty salad is back. It honestly looks like it tastes like bugs and nothing else. Would it hurt to add a tomato and cucumber and maybe subtract ayour post half pound of mozzarella. Also why does she need a gardener for that 15 sq foot plot? I wonder if the gardening is flogged because it’s also not very good. I suppose that’s the quality you get when you pay in exposure rather than pounds.

Lydia planting those gourds in a spot on the property that has zero natural light made my day. Then scan to 11:26 and what is that accent? I did Lydia drop the posh fakery? β€œLit’l” and β€œpeople put may (me) off of it” escaped.

And Lydia babes I know your neighbor is so grateful that you β€œallowed” him to finish his lawn mowing. So magnanimous.
Elsie reminds me of Ria from Butterflies, a sit-com from the '70s about a bored housewife who, no matter how hard she tried in the the kitchen, her food always came out inedible. The "amazing" orange-blossom cake Elsie made was half burnt. 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ooh the poser face on her when she was vertical swimming! Also, that white bikini top still doesn't fit after her surgery. Size up woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The washing of every single lettuce leaf for twenty full seconds. Soooooo annoying and stupid.
She only started talking about her washing lettuce AFTER we called her out here. I bet she never washed it prior.

As for today's "vlog"....she claims to be a lover of gardening yet hires a professional gardener to do the actual gardening and as for her greenhouse, she buys plants already grown and then just waters them claiming that is gardening and home grown lemons?

She's a make believe gardener, all just for the Gram and all because she is not looked at as a beauty or fashion influencer.

Sh has no sense of style or fashion especially with that ridiculous huge bow she now dons with every single bloody grandma frock she wears. It doesn't even look like a lovely styled bow. She can't even tie a bow properly and know how to style one as a belt.

I feel embarrassed for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
What's the point of washing your lettuce then chopping it on that rank block?!

JC the cake, you would think she had created a full on tiered wedding cake rather than an orange flavored sponge cake!

And re-wearing her dress from the day before? I re-wear if something doesn't need washing but if I'd been out in the garden on a hot day like it has been I would definitely be chucking my clothes in the wash.

I did chuckle at her trying to make conversation with the lady at Thyme 'is the pool new?' 'No, 1930's' 'is this area new?' 'No, been here a few years'. I thought you were a Thyme expert?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Definitely, the universe is giving me some big kick in the backside for something that I must have done somewhere during my 51 years on earth.
I am seeing another vet for a second opinion tomorrow, he was a little more reassuring.
The poor little sausage has scratched herself to blood, because of the itching due to having been shaved😒.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear this. I hope all goes well. Please keep us posted on how she's doing ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh bless her! Do you have any zinc and castor oil cream? That will stop the itching or even salt water. How old is Muffin? I know you once asked about Grumpy Snoopy having an op, am I right in thinking Muffin is younger? How big a stone has she swallowed We’re they able to say?

Elsie reminds me of Ria from Butterflies, a sit-com from the '70s about a bored housewife who, no matter how hard she tried in the the kitchen, her food always came out inedible. The "amazing" orange-blossom cake Elsie made was half burnt. 🀣
Carla Lane was a brilliant comedy writer. She wrote Bread as well!

She kept hundreds of cats and the carpet company refused to relay new carpets for her πŸ˜‚ She was a unique spirit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, sometimes I feel I must have been really evil in a previous life 😐

Good luck for tomorrow ❀

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh bless her! Do you have any zinc and castor oil cream? That will stop the itching or even salt water. How old is Muffin? I know you once asked about Grumpy Snoopy having an op, am I right in thinking Muffin is younger? How big a stone has she swallowed We’re they able to say?

Carla Lane was a brilliant comedy writer. She wrote Bread as well!

She kept hundreds of cats and the carpet company refused to relay new carpets for her πŸ˜‚ She was a unique spirit.
Unfortunately no cream , she would just lick it off, I have put an old t-shirt on her and cinched it with a bow Γ  la lidl! The stone is about the size of a small egg, not sharp and it is in her duodenum . Yes Muffin is 10.
Thank you all for your caring messages, I shall keep you posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Unfortunately no cream , she would just lick it off, I have put an old t-shirt on her and cinched it with a bow Γ  la lidl! The stone is about the size of a small egg, not sharp and it is in her duodenum . Yes Muffin is 10.
Thank you all for your caring messages, I shall keep you posted.
This might be a good idea hun to stop the scratching, soft so not as uncomfortable as a plastic cone β™₯
Screenshot_20220627_210518.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.