Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately no cream , she would just lick it off, I have put an old t-shirt on her and cinched it with a bow à la lidl! The stone is about the size of a small egg, not sharp and it is in her duodenum . Yes Muffin is 10.
Thank you all for your caring messages, I shall keep you posted.
Bless her, I was thinking of covering it after application…just so it didn’t itch her so much. Such a worry knowing what to do for the best . The t shirt is a good idea to keep the air from the shaved spot. Can the op be done with lasers /keyhole surgery so it’s not so invasive? I hope you can get some sleep tonight. Just keep her close by. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ditched mainstream tv, films and books. Provence, Tuscany and the british countryside. But doesn't frequent or know anything about anything. Anything less is not for her. I ain't less, I am more than this, as everyone is. I so want to swear at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Freddy is launching her brand 👀👀👀👀

I wonder why she didn't call it Freddy?
Great she's using subs as models and her mum does sign language. All the people seem genuine friends.
I CAN'T imagine Lidl doing this!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ali drinking orange juice from bottle out of habit
Lydia: Ali don’t drink out of bottle. Do you forget we are so posh you dumb a*s 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Congratulations to @Catcher_In_The_Lie for the brilliant thread title with 33 votes :m 👏👑

In a stiff competition the winner of the Weak Wrist of the Week Award goes to..... Ali.
His wrist was well and truly slapped out of his boxer shorts by his wife when he was fangirling Splainer in the dark, robbing him of a happy ending. Get well soon Ali! And commiserations...

This recap was written on a blustery afternoon, just sayin! Yup, another quiz, sorry! (Less typing...)

What upset Lidl so much she couldn't vlog for two nights?
A. Bullying a pregnant hairdresser
B. Seeing a woman collapse at The Ascot
C. Travelling to Azerbaijan for the night
D. Going to a concert at the O2

What feature does Lidl like to draw attention to?
A. Her trotters
B. Her wonky boobs
C. Her thigh gap
D. Her cankles

Lidl visited her grandmother...the one who took her in when she was "homeless".... What gift did she take with her?
A. An orange blossom cake
B. A home grown ( in Daylesford ) lemon
C. A jar of home made chutney
D. A bouquet of holey lettuce leaves from the kitchen garden

Lidl told viewers to be "conscious" that a dress she bought in every colour was...
A. Greasy
B. Creasy
C. Classy
D. Crass

What does Lidl have in her English village garden "boarders"?
A. Hollyhock
B. Slugs
C. Foxgloves
D. A gardener

Lidl describes herself as..
A. Endearing
B. Enduring
C. Desperate
D. Amazing

What water sport has Lidl been doing this week?
A. Vertical swimming
B. Synchronised swimming
C. Water boarding
D. Washing "really well"

Who was Lidl twinning with this week?
A. Naked PR man Chris
B. Ali
C. Fairmont hotels PR Nick
D. Grossie

What "didn't have what it takes to thrive in this fast paced environment"
A. Her fashun sense
B. Grossie
C. A fern
D. Her authenticity

What did 'model' Lidl describe as "her runway"?
A. The airport
B. The M1
C. Her private lane
D. Her garden

What was Lidl sad about?
A. She forgot to leave instructions for watering the Greedhouse
B. Her failing career
C. Ali's grandfather's garden
D. A deer

How did Lidl describe the ruching on a bikini from her 'collection'?
A. Simplistic
B. Sympathetic
C. Synthetic
D. Gold dust

What is Lidl not comfortable with?
A. Loose clothing
B. Feathered hats
C. Nipple tassels
D. Ruffled bikinis

What did Lidl wear to the Bertoli by Thyme summer soiree table linen launch?
A. One star Amazon dress
B. Polyester Karen Millen dress
C. Sweaty dirty Erdem dress
D. Tablecloth

What habit has Lidl adopted lately?
A. Swallowing mid sentence
B. Speaking slowly and over enunciating like Rosie the Londoner
C. Walking on tippy toes
D. Hanging out of the Velux window taking pics of the sunrise

What was Lidl complaining about?
A. Cities
B. The cost of filling up the RR with petrol
C. British Airways
D. Ali fangirling
E. Squitty doggy bottoms

Which veg featured this week (do not have to be from kitchen garden!)?
A. Chili Peppers
B. Mange tout
C. Carrots
D. Onions

In other news
👜Amelia has bought a black Hermès Kelly 25
👛Grossie was #gifted an Anya Hindmarsh gardening tote and is working with Rodial
👨‍❤️‍👨Ali met David Beckham...again

Photo courtesy of our @Peppypoopar 😁

View attachment 1374206
Note that travel size granny love doll has the same boob gap as Lidl....and is pint sized like Ali!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me?
Is it possible for another person to think that washing lettuce will be found interesting or putting out the news you are ahead with your vlogs? Or that the weather is or isn’t good..?
Does she honestly think the positioning of gourds or the inappropriate use of a greenhouse is going to drive hordes to her channel?
She said the other week that the news her hair was growing was exciting! It isn’t exciting - it’s normal.
Is she really SO wrapped up in herself that she thinks this is all the kind of stuff people will want to watch because it’s about her?
Is there ANY strategy and planning for content?
Who approves the content as passable?
IT won’t be long before hardly anyone watches.
Not even for the fact she wants lavender at the edges of beds she hasn’t created yet…
I mean - What’s it all about Alfie?
There are some serious newcomers caning it at the moment - driving really pacy and punchy content with no simpering to camera or anxiety signalling with hair foofing and no Manolos for gardening.
No one watched Monty Don for his white bikini top or his Blah-Nick wellies…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
The attention she gave to washing each salad leaf was almost Zen like……I mean it’s only bog standard lettuce…..but clearly she read here that all her lettuce was bug eaten. So now she lovingly prepares a salad worth waiting for….all those months of digging and laying the beds….of re digging re laying new beds - not that she actually did any digging or work for this , of getting a £20K greenhouse, of hiring gardeners, of installing a watering system, of re installing a watering system the other way round, of curating seeds, of buying a million gardening dresses and garden accessories…….and we get this……drum roll please…….ugh, I feel sick.

AD29FE70-55ED-44A1-9DBB-8C78A57C2528.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The Baby Jane lewk is alive and well at the Bunga

View attachment 1374759View attachment 1374762
Goodness me, that’s such a bad look. How does she get it so wrong?

Nicky Hilton has been wearing a lot of flowy, floral dresses during her third pregnancy, and even with a late term baby bump (which can be bloody hard to dress) she doesn’t look as frumpy as Lydiot. She looks stylish and comfortable.

Take notes Lydiot.

Reactions: 24
I wonder why she didn't call it Freddy?
Great she's using subs as models and her mum does sign language. All the people seem genuine friends.
I CAN'T imagine Lidl doing this!
It’s been well thought out and well planned. Not sure about the necklines on the frocks but I can see where she’s going with it. This is a saturated market though so it will take some time to break even. Good on her for trying. I wonder if she will ever really break free and become independent from her family? She gets wonderful support from them, but I would like to see her become independently entrepreneurial. She still isn’t standing on her own two feet.

Her hair looks like it’s meant to be curly or wavy like a nice texture and she’s beaten it straight. It looks soooo dry n straw like.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As an Italian ( her not me ) her taste palette and the way she seasons and creates food is awwwfulll. It makes me want to cry for the generations of amazing Italian food and culture. The salad looks like soggy slop. It’s like she eats little in the day and then orders a bunch or bread for dinner. She has a huggggeeeeee kitchen. Bigger than most. She has the choice to shop and buy amazing quality food and their fridge is jsut ready meals ( nothing wrong w them but weird for the woman who likes the best of the best) she’s just disappointing as a person

Reactions: 26
The attention she gave to washing each salad leaf was almost Zen like……I mean it’s only bog standard lettuce…..but clearly she read here that all her lettuce was bug eaten. So now she lovingly prepares a salad worth waiting for….all those months of digging and laying the beds….of re digging re laying new beds - not that she actually did any digging or work for this , of getting a £20K greenhouse, of hiring gardeners, of installing a watering system, of re installing a watering system the other way round, of curating seeds, of buying a million gardening dresses and garden accessories…….and we get this……drum roll please…….ugh, I feel sick.

View attachment 1374835
Has this delicious ( I use the word advisedly) offering ever had anyone eat it? I mean it’s appeared glistening in all it’s glory on several plates now BUT we haven’t seen her eat it! Not even with a cake fork…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry for posting a lot but she wears the same dresses days in a row.
1. she has soooo much clothes what’s the point
2. I get she has a washing machine but surely washing an item after everyday is a fat waste ...

Her accent has changed so much since she started lol it’s hilarious and fake. As someone who is around people that have a genuine idk ‘posh’ dialect Lydia is an absolute joke. She definitely read the dictionary and says random word that don’t fit in a sentence.

A husband and wife that barely spend time together .. no wonder they’ve lasted so long. They live completely independent lives unless it’s forced such as a work trip or an event

Reactions: 30
All that droning on about the bloomin’ cake and she forgot to post the recipe. I hope you have lots of sympathy for her, @Miscanthus - her weak wrist was giving her jip after hand whisking the egg whites.
I mean that really is the dizzy limit! No recipe for the main event of the whole vlog! I didn’t even notice I was so brain dead! Are they asking her for the recipe in the comments or has everyone lost the will to pay attention?
1656364830992.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean that really is the dizzy limit! No recipe for the main event of the whole vlog! I didn’t even notice I was so brain dead! Are they asking her for the recipe in the comments or has everyone lost the will to pay attention? View attachment 1374920
I just sprinted back to the comments ⛹🏻‍♀️⛹🏻‍♀️⛹🏻‍♀️⛹🏻‍♀️⛹🏻‍♀️⛹🏻‍♀️ and someone caught it - she’s such a busy moo moo staying on top of her game - without Cawwie who is on hols y’know - getting all her vlogs out on time - and ten years on the internet - I mean it was a teeeeeny oversight 😂😂

87289113-79F0-49D7-8153-D387E845DF7E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.