Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a go - Lydia #142 The clickbaiting has moved to France and droopy toe sandals are still in rotation ? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know you can pick up a beautiful, old Chateau in France for £300,000. This is defiantly affordable to these two numpties. The issue is the renovation costs, these can be double or triple the cost of the actual chateau if you are lucky. I am surprised she hasn't got Carrie on the case to find out how many freebies she can get to renovate a chateau. I believe if she knew she could get all the trademen and women for free she would do it in a heartbeat.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.