Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in highland park near Chicago where there was a mass shooting at our 4th of July parade this am… and the shooter is still at large and we are all hiding in our homes. Many people have died and have been shot. Please pray for us. We will never be the same.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
A great ad for the brand, L’Artisan Parfumeur - I kid you no, she said it in the vlog - ‘if you want to smell like my cake, then try this’ 😂😂😂😂

2640B099-439D-405A-8066-7632C2E6BC53.png
080C83BD-DBC9-4617-8110-D6AAC08A9C5B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I live in highland park near Chicago where there was a mass shooting at our 4th of July parade this am… and the shooter is still at large and we are all hiding in our homes. Many people have died and have been shot. Please pray for us. We will never be the same.
Julia, I’m in Des Moines and have literally stopped going out most days. It’s shocking what’s happened to our country in the last decade or so. Sending much love and hope that they find the shooter soon. Stay safe, sweetie. 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Okay bleeping hell not to post too much but after seeing what Lydia’s having for her tea I just can’t help but laugh of all the things she can make with peas she got plain pasta with a whole pea pod mixed in next too no sauce and a bit of basil? On the top I’m mean she’s not even trying to make anything decent.
She could make this,View attachment 1392129
but instead made this
View attachment 1392132
and the flex that it’s all from the “kitchen garden” no lydia the herbs arefrom the garden centre as well as the lemon so that leaves you with only a few peas but as you lie so much they are probably Waitrose ESSENTIAL peas 🙃
Isn’t that mange tout? She’s not growing that at all….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am praying for you all and especially for you @Julia123 🙏 ❤ 🙏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
You’re in my thoughts and prayers xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I live in highland park near Chicago where there was a mass shooting at our 4th of July parade this am… and the shooter is still at large
Just left Tattle to see the footage. Oh my God, @Julia123 - totally shocking. A lovely morning, the bands playing, and then a shooter firing from a rooftop? This gun violence has to stop. My God, the world is falling apart. Love and prayers to you. So shocking. 😢😢😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
@Julia123 Thinking of you all, this gun violence is madness, they should be banned!

I'm trying to work out why she is doing this with the titles of her vlogs - it is like she's making up a title that has absolutely nothing to do with the vlog - the word France was relevant and that was it! Is it because it ups her engagement and she doesn't care about the negative comments? If so, that's really short sighted as it will lead to people unsubscribing and not watching her videos. I cannot think of any positive impact these ridiculous titles could have, apart from getting people to watch and then once they realise they've been conned and there was no house hunting, they will never watch her again, so what is the point?

She's also coming across so patronising and up her own arse, especially with all these TikToks mentioning her watch and diamonds. I've not seen anyone behave as arrogantly as her ever. She's now unrelatable and has created a fantasy existence for herself. She's getting odder by the day, and as hideous as Teefers is, she's more relatable than Lydiot these days!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
@Julia123 Horrified by this news! When is enough going to be enough? Praying for you and everyone in Chicago. Please stay safe

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh no, not another shooting!! Please stay safe. How horrible and traumatic for everyone.❤😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She's deleted her vlog title! Is it doing this for anyone else? Not sure if it's an accident but after the backlash I wouldn't be surprised... maybe she got stuck thinking of an actual relevant title
Yes no title, probably got a lot of backlash, too right!!!
Screenshot_20220704-204641_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I know we talk about the toes a lot, but I am more confused by her disproportionately large index finger and generally weird knuckles. Are these causalities of some photoshop fails?

A0235AD8-1C79-44C5-8C36-70287F7461BF.jpeg
0870BC09-7400-4610-9BBD-6B0BA5C6C0BF.jpeg
83EF3E71-CCFD-4DEC-82A1-76DA36E5E6B5.jpeg

They remind me of those Frankenstein fingers Gail’s sell around halloween time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
@Julia123 Thinking of you all, this gun violence is madness, they should be banned!

I'm trying to work out why she is doing this with the titles of her vlogs - it is like she's making up a title that has absolutely nothing to do with the vlog - the word France was relevant and that was it! Is it because it ups her engagement and she doesn't care about the negative comments? If so, that's really short sighted as it will lead to people unsubscribing and not watching her videos. I cannot think of any positive impact these ridiculous titles could have, apart from getting people to watch and then once they realise they've been conned and there was no house hunting, they will never watch her again, so what is the point?

She's also coming across so patronising and up her own arse, especially with all these TikToks mentioning her watch and diamonds. I've not seen anyone behave as arrogantly as her ever. She's now unrelatable and has created a fantasy existence for herself. She's getting odder by the day, and as hideous as Teefers is, she's more relatable than Lydiot these days!
She’s a pompous ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I will keep you in my prayers tonight. I just cannot believe that another shooting happened in USA, right after Copenhagen shooting... I am so sad you and everyone in your community is going trough this... Sending so much love ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.