Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he was apprehended. 🙏🏻 Please pray for alllll around the world who are victims of gun violence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Only Lydia could make one of the most beautiful wine regions in the world look boring. I had to fast forward through most of the nonsense. She really is the most egotistical person on the internet.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ali barely featured AT ALL in such a long vlog...
In his vlogs we get the twirling dervish forcing frockfest on us…
Once again the first third of the vlog was mindless twaddle.
The over-acted childish ‘excited squealing’ REALLY is hard to bear. REALLY…

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I wish she would realise that a gasp is a spontaneous and immediate reaction to something you weren’t already aware of - and you can’t just bang one into the middle of every other sentence.

In other news, it was blustery again. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
P
Oh no....were you in the next hospital room to me? I hope you are ok?..😍
Unless you are 75+, have mild dementia & an urge to constantly use my room as your toilet I think, unfortunately, we weren’t neighbours. What fun we would have had if we were. Well on the road to recovery now. Hope you are too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
D7192A94-52B3-4CDC-90C6-261056CF7753.jpeg

Speaks a lot to the workings of her mind if she thinks what people will value (ie what she values) is purchasing holiday homes, and acquiring new expensive tit daily. Also I haven’t watched - someone please confirm this is clickbait!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks for the 💕 today. My family is safe but they have identified the suspect and he’s still out on the loose. We are still hiding in our home with alarm on. Hug your family.
I see they have made an arrest. Prayers and hugs to you and your community 🥰

P

Unless you are 75+, have mild dementia & an urge to constantly use my room as your toilet I think, unfortunately, we weren’t neighbours. What fun we would have had if we were. Well on the road to recovery now. Hope you are too.
Hey, that was me! 🤣
Seriously, we could have dressed up as nurses and terrorised the wards in a post anaesthetic haze! More likely wobbled around in my furry slippers and gown with my bottom hanging out! 😁
We will get through this 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She just gets worse,totally in her own vain little Lala land world.used to feel a bit sorry for Ali ,but he is just as vain as her if not more so.Everything they do say,everywhere they visit it’s all about looks.I didn’t think I could dislike a person this much that I’ve actually never met.
Also the greed is something else I can’t stand about her,never any giveaways to her subscribers,never any charitable work or good being done.Just pure me me me greed.I think this is what makes her such an unpleasant person.
She has no real friends there is a reason why,everyone has some friends even if it’s only one good friend.
Oh I forgot she pays Carrrie to be her best friend.How much longer can she continue with this influencer life.

That bee had an amazing and admirable sense of placement, how very lucky for little Aldi that it chose to sting him so centrally :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Too true,it’s more like a reaction to filler,vain little twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That bee had an amazing and admirable sense of placement, how very lucky for little Aldi that it chose to sting him so centrally :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
That was one very clever bee, more brains than aldi and lidl put together !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone should message sellier and tell Lydia to give proceedings to a good cause… 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Another josie-ism has been adopted.... perch. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I don’t get it. In her drop down box it says this video is not an AD. How can that be? Surely she is offered a free trip to sell the brands.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.