Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got this for free and it trying to sell it!! Scummy grandmother 👵
You could tell she hated these when she opened them….😆😆😆

that was from that lazy Advent unboxing she did IN THE KITCHEN….

Did she even try any of the shoes on and pair them with a outfit just to throw Jimmy Choo a frickin bone?….i don’t remember…….kinda a Important brand in the influencer world. At that point she thought she was always going to get brand deals etc, she was taking things for granted.

remember how many flowers and samples etc she used to get? It was almost every blog some brand was sending her flowers or some big gift box with a product to try.

Absolute crickets now over at the MG’s ….unless she buys something for herself.

btw I’m pretty sure she wore that orange skirt she is selling in the Maldives, with a white tank top, she didn’t wear the top (thank god)

Reactions: 23
So who wants to bet that the vlog title is clickbait. And she’s just doing chateau tours with the brand

Reactions: 22
Yet again she says “when good things happen to good people”, and by good things she means this 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💀💀

739E8FFE-7EEB-4365-AA14-28419F54DDCB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
"Before Covid, I went to Paris at least once a month"

Yeah Lydia, so you did... 🙄🤥

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
8081A643-43E8-46ED-B464-716BBC1B4B31.jpeg

I tried to find her so called “drop”, but could not. However, I did find this… and it’s sold. Wondering if she bought this as it’s green….

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
From tonight's marathon, Lydiot does her slappable face....not sure what Adi is doing??????? :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2022-07-04 at 17.45.33.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She’s acting like she’s got some personal special code discount - but you get that anyway. Fraud.

ACA6D3C5-F809-4CDE-8BC1-669EBB760FED.jpeg
31A6CA9E-BC03-44A1-A1B8-3CDD4173614A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh here we go AGAIN house hunting in France now is it? yeah and I'm Queen of Sheba :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She’s acting like she’s got some personal special code discount - but you get that anyway. Fraud.

View attachment 1391931View attachment 1391932
Fleur was promoting this today too. How are supposed to believe anything these snake oil salesmen say? They are all the same, pushing anything and everything down our throats, when in reality, they wouldn’t touch the stuff themselves. As for clicking on their links, I would rather chew my fingers off, than give these frauds even a penny 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ok I have suffered through the flog, and guess what, if you ignore her ramblings, and constant talking about dresses, it wasn't that bad!

However, I don't know why she insists with this ridiculous click bait for her titles, why wouldn't she title it a trip to France with Potager or whatever the brand is, or a Chateau visit etc etc. Obviously she didn't mention buying a house in France (or I didn't hear it) only thing she said is that you could have a room at the Chateau for holiday, and she might consider it!

Reactions: 19
Lips faker than his marriage 🦆
Okay, I am now officially obsessed with Ali’s weird Spock ears. I noticed a dark lining around his ears… definitely photoshopped, I then noticed his hands are very smooth… why would you do that Ali, you’re a man… pretty vain I think. I wonder what they truly look like in person…🫤
40486D87-D2CF-452A-8989-399F065ADCCB.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Massive pile of dresses to take to Paris. Majority from Amazon (obvs). Nowt from her Karen Millen collections...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Yet again she says “when good things happen to good people”, and by good things she means this 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💀💀

View attachment 1391863
Lydsie darling, lovely angel! I’m going to bestow some earthshattering information upon you: good things can happen to bad people and bad things can also happen to good people. Maybe think about that, and see what you can come up with.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.