Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in highland park near Chicago where there was a mass shooting at our 4th of July parade this am… and the shooter is still at large and we are all hiding in our homes. Many people have died and have been shot. Please pray for us. We will never be the same.
Praying for your community 🙏🏻
Love, strength & hope for the days ahead as the stories unfold in the next few hours, days of this terrible act
Much love to you & yours 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She used to go to Paris at least once a month before covid?!!! Bullshit!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Ugh also…taking Ali with me is the dream, not because we get to share a romantic trip together. it because “he’s so good at capturing me beautifully in the places I love to be” 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Instead of watching vlogs I just come on here to find the latest tit show 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Has little Ali started wearing a waist trainer thingy? He will end up with an hourglass figure at this rate!

FBA973D1-60C6-432D-A158-E8045DB582C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not going to bother watching her anymore, just catch up on here, she’s so boring!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I live in highland park near Chicago where there was a mass shooting at our 4th of July parade this am… and the shooter is still at large and we are all hiding in our homes. Many people have died and have been shot. Please pray for us. We will never be the same.
I saw this on the news and thought of you dear @Julia123
I'm so sorry that this person chose a celebration to do this vile thing. Praying they catch him. In the meantime please stay safe. 🙏 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Now she’s claiming she always loved SoHo Farmhouse etc…first I’ve heard of this..she’s trying to take on the Cotswold vibe and ..horse Riding hahah with Ali on a seaside pony with his camera in his hand ..how I laughed..they will never be part of the county set . The funniest thing I’ve seen all year..looked like something from To The Manor Born.

She’s not house hunting is she? She baiting surely?
Oh yes she’s trying to go up in the world but it Takes more than an change of post code to change your place in the world …

• Haha
Just learning - with intent to copy - as she goes. Self indulgent trip all about her. And dramatizing the family business, its whereabouts, couldn't actually come out with the location but worded it in a roundabout way to make it sound more fancy than it is. No you're not better than everyone else. People are more experienced and more knowledgeable than you are. You have a way to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks for the 💕 today. My family is safe but they have identified the suspect and he’s still out on the loose. We are still hiding in our home with alarm on. Hug your family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Oh! This is unconscionable! It’s too awful! Please will you keep posting so we know you are safe?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh! This is unconscionable! It’s too awful! Please will you keep posting so we know you are safe?
His parents own a store in the community by our home. How is this happening? I’m so worried for anyone in his path

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
His parents own a store in the community by our home. How is this happening?
I have just read that 26 were injured with 6 dead. They seem to know who it is but he hasn’t been found to arrest yet! Keep your doors locked! Terrifying!

• Heart
  • Sad
She's deleted her vlog title! Is it doing this for anyone else? Not sure if it's an accident but after the backlash I wouldn't be surprised... maybe she got stuck thinking of an actual relevant title
I’m in Australia, it’s still showing as House Hunting etc…

Reactions: 11
This is heart wrenching. When will these mass shootings end?!

I'm watching on the news now and he's still at large.

I'm praying for you and everyone else's safety and peace of mind.

This must be so terrifying. I'm so sorry @Julia123

ETA- They've just caught him!! He's in custody! Thank God!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.