Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I have suffered through the flog, and guess what, if you ignore her ramblings, and constant talking about dresses, it wasn't that bad!

However, I don't know why she insists with this ridiculous click bait for her titles, why wouldn't she title it a trip to France with Potager or whatever the brand is, or a Chateau visit etc etc. Obviously she didn't mention buying a house in France (or I didn't hear it) only thing she said is that you could have a room at the Chateau for holiday, and she might consider it!
I think you need to lie down in a dark room my lovely!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Okay, I am now officially obsessed with Ali’s weird Spock ears. I noticed a dark lining around his ears… definitely photoshopped, I then noticed his hands are very smooth… why would you do that Ali, you’re a man… pretty vain I think. I wonder what they truly look like in person…🫤
View attachment 1391975
This is why they are always so late with their stories. They take ages to doctor everything about themselves, down to the pointy ears and baby bum smooth hands. And huge saucer eyes and saveloy lips. They are probably unrecognisable in real life.

edited ”fikk speling misteaks” 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry for the multiple posts... just working my way through this drivel. Did she introduce this flog twice? Once at the start and then again in the greedhouse?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yet again she says “when good things happen to good people”, and by good things she means this 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💀💀

View attachment 1391863
Her face, her eye brows, it s all going very wrong, lovely. In tonight s flog she showed us the bolts on in the green frock, I m sorry but really, she should wear a bra to hoick them up. In France, am loving how she s trying to show how interested she is in plants when we know you re not. #faudulentgardner

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Okay, I am now officially obsessed with Ali’s weird Spock ears. I noticed a dark lining around his ears… definitely photoshopped, I then noticed his hands are very smooth… why would you do that Ali, you’re a man… pretty vain I think. I wonder what they truly look like in person…🫤
View attachment 1391975
And…and…his forehead, neck, cheeks and nose have been doctored and what is that white line round his lips?

*cough* Has Miss T already answered that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry for the multiple posts... just working my way through this drivel. Did she introduce this flog twice? Once at the start and then again in the greedhouse?
Yup! I wonder if there is a time when she is sober 🤭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yet again she says “when good things happen to good people”, and by good things she means this 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💀💀

View attachment 1391863
That dressing room is so ugly and not even functional as she leaves that scruffy rail outside it in the hall way.

"Before Covid, I went to Paris at least once a month"

Yeah Lydia, so you did... 🙄🤥
What a strange thing to lie about when your life is lived online. How anyone believes a word of anything she says is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That dressing room is so ugly and not even functional as she leaves that scruffy rail outside it in the hall way.

What a strange thing to lie about when your life is lived online. How anyone believes a word of anything she says is beyond me.

She said she went with Saint Laurent and Dior...those days are long gone - I expect she'll blame Covid! - not that she ever went once a month - she's delusional!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve had an incredibly productive day!’ Yes, luv, you tried on two dresses, did your fake tan and packed your toiletries. 😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 45
This whole space doesn’t even go and has never looked worse, the mirror (think it was the black squared one?) looked better than the “art” as it doesn’t even go and wtf is that trunk about? So out of place. I wouldn’t think ships sailing the sea is very county grandma either? 🤔

She said she went with Saint Laurent and Dior...those days are long gone - I expect she'll blame Covid! - not that she ever went once a month - she's delusional!
She might of gone with Dior and Laurent but never has she ever gone once every month. She’s a pure fantasist.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
This whole space doesn’t even go and has never looked worse, the mirror (think it was the black squared one?) looked better than the “art” as it doesn’t even go and wtf is that trunk about? So out of place. I wouldn’t think ships sailing the sea is very county grandma either? 🤔

She might of gone with Dior and Laurent but never has she ever gone once every month. She’s a pure fantasist.
When did she ever go with st laurent?? What for, she doesn’t use their makeup has never had one single bag, pair of shoes, perfume, nada!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She did indeed visit Paris once a month before Covid. And she also spent two whole years struggling to bring the masses the most bespoke, finest quality, amazingly original "Independent Tanning Kit". Ya know, the one with ONE mitt and no tanning product. Just in case any of her panting sycophant lovelies are missing an arm. And lets never forget the loathsome struggle to come up with an original name for her branding.

She was also the best cat mum to Lynx, she loved him fiercely and was never frustrated that he never stopped pissing up the Bungalow after they moved him into it within weeks of tearing him from his litter mates and mama.

She also is the bestest loving daughter, sister, and the most loving wife of all time. And the most beautiful and desirable, delicately feminine minx to walk the English countryside and gritty streets.

It's all true... In Lydia land.

Come on guys, get with the program. Lydia is the genius that has managed to crack black hole theories to find a way to actually live in LIELAND.

The dishonest clickbait Queen is at it again. She doesn't mention looking at houses in France even once. Mentioning she MIGHT book a room at a Chateau (loath the way she says that word), is not house hunting.

She continues to take heaping smelly craps all over her followers. She is far too obtuse to listen to her audience and their frustration with clickbait titles. OR, she's an absolute cunning genius and does it on purpose so that everyone witches about it (engagement!!!!), and thusly she can wail and rend her granny dresses as she moans that people are so very, unfairly, mean to her.

Win/win for her no matter what.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Her structure of sentences is completely wrong. Its as if she just pics random words and puts them together resulting in a complete word salad. Oh an by the way LEMon you do not collate flowers you collate data you absolute bimbo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
And…and…his forehead, neck, cheeks and nose have been doctored and what is that white line round his lips?

*cough* Has Miss T already answered that?
We know what you really look like Aldi 😂
Screenshot_20220203_041414_com.android.chrome_edit_2573957957105681.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Okay bleeping hell not to post too much but after seeing what Lydia’s having for her tea I just can’t help but laugh of all the things she can make with peas she got plain pasta with a whole pea pod mixed in next too no sauce and a bit of basil? On the top I’m mean she’s not even trying to make anything decent.
She could make this,
34A15CD6-5663-46DD-9E3E-24DD9E1BE7F8.jpeg

but instead made this
86F5DE95-6E61-4771-B88F-F0253A2194F3.jpeg

and the flex that it’s all from the “kitchen garden” no lydia the herbs arefrom the garden centre as well as the lemon so that leaves you with only a few peas but as you lie so much they are probably Waitrose ESSENTIAL peas 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She did indeed visit Paris once a month before Covid. And she also spent two whole years struggling to bring the masses the most bespoke, finest quality, amazingly original "Independent Tanning Kit". Ya know, the one with ONE mitt and no tanning product. Just in case any of her panting sycophant lovelies are missing an arm. And lets never forget the loathsome struggle to come up with an original name for her branding.

She was also the best cat mum to Lynx, she loved him fiercely and was never frustrated that he never stopped pissing up the Bungalow after they moved him into it within weeks of tearing him from his litter mates and mama.

She also is the bestest loving daughter, sister, and the most loving wife of all time. And the most beautiful and desirable, delicately feminine minx to walk the English countryside and gritty streets.

It's all true... In Lydia land.

Come on guys, get with the program. Lydia is the genius that has managed to crack black hole theories to find a way to actually live in LIELAND.

The dishonest clickbait Queen is at it again. She doesn't mention looking at houses in France even once. Mentioning she MIGHT book a room at a Chateau (loath the way she says that word), is not house hunting.

She continues to take heaping smelly craps all over her followers. She is far too obtuse to listen to her audience and their frustration with clickbait titles. OR, she's an absolute cunning genius and does it on purpose so that everyone witches about it (engagement!!!!), and thusly she can wail and rend her granny dresses as she moans that people are so very, unfairly, mean to her.

Win/win for her no matter what.
Hang on a minute, no tanning product in the Globy Tanning Kit!!!! Well, I never knew that! However it doesn t surprise me at all. Are there no depths to which old Elsie wouldn t sink?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow - I’ve been away for 3 nights & have tons to catch up on with this thread
Belated health wishes to Muffin & @Miscanthus (who is probably still at the Velcro fastening stage, winning with those pesky buttons & laces this week will mark your progression 👍🏻)

I can’t hack the full flog tonight yet. Lydia claims the Potager perfume collection, spoke to her a lot 🙄
She obviously didn’t listen much as she mentions that she tried the Iris de Gris & there was also another one ……
Er I think there were 5 maybe 6 in the new range and she can’t even be bothered to research all the names
Really disrespectful to a brand that are funding a two night trip to France

The same when she takes out the pill box for her vitamins - ‘I don’t know who this is from’

Awful that she admits she couldn’t remember when her beloved Lynx went missing & gets confused with the year

Got bored with the whole copy picture of her family business - they were Merchants not bloody Manufacturers. They stuck their name on tons of German Engineering equipment that they sold but didn’t make. The rest was mainly small tools that they sold/maintained.

Watching the whole Loire thing tonight is too much to endure. Especially as the climate is ‘BUGGY’…… I‘ve switched off as they leave on their travels but she still hasn’t gone over the San Tropez thing that she briefly mentioned so not sure if she forgot to include that or she will mention later.

She is really missing the point of wearing shabby shoes …….. SHE IS JUST ON ANOTHER PLANET!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.