Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia Millen 142.

Bee sting lips? Just as he planned - that ginger jacket should be banned!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If one of you talented tattlers could do a recap of this thread I would be grateful....or everybody could chip in...
I'm happy to start the new thread when we get to 1000 posts though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I live in highland park near Chicago where there was a mass shooting at our 4th of July parade this am… and the shooter is still at large and we are all hiding in our homes. Many people have died and have been shot. Please pray for us. We will never be the same.
Been praying for you with my fiance. We celebrated the 4th yesterday with a barbecue and then heard the news. How senseless and downright insane you have to be to open fire on a celebrating crowd.

Please stay safe 🙏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Lydia #142 still click baiting about a house move and look at her scuffed Manolo shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
#142 Flogging all that’s gifted on Sellier, brands should know the dubious games you play!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Lydia Millen #142

She's Ali's plus 1 now, what a shame... her bad behaviour is to blame!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Everywhere she goes it’s just an opportunity to show/try to flog clothes. She isn’t tall enough to be a model but her fantasy of wanting to be one so badly includes all of us having to endure the posturing and prancing. She certainly always looks embarrassed and it shows. It shows between takes when she’s on shoots and she does ridiculous jerky movements miming jerky walking. She is never comfortable. So we have to watch discomfort over and over. She started holding her arm over her head fairly recently like a droopy ballerina. Ridiculous pose. That’s why she has to have her COO to help absorb her embarrassment and laugh with her as she does so. It’s wearing so thin these days…Everything is seen through a fish eye lens for them both. It’s a completely fake, unreal, posed for existence. Neither of them can walk into a room, garden, shop without thinking how am I looking to anyone who is looking…And now a Daxon running to save me the effort…How long before Ali starts twirling his fragrance wardrobe at us?
nailed it. 💯💯💯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He is FEELING himself in that vid! I am feeling nauseated.

• Sick
  • Haha
Nah…..that’s lip filler reaction…..they all say a bee stung them…….

Ha ha…I was just thinking the same before I saw this post….she said exactly the same thing……and it came out it was lip filler….hilarious….they shouts own it. I have never met anywho was stung by a bee on their upper lip…..what are the odds?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nah…..that’s lip filler reaction…..they all say a bee stung them…….

Ha ha…I was just thinking the same before I saw this post….she said exactly the same thing……and it came out it was lip filler….hilarious….they shouts own it. I have never met anywho was stung by a bee on their upper lip…..what are the odds?
Doesn’t he wear protective clothing when dealing with the bees??????

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.