Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after all the fuss about her moving, she’s not even put the house on the market or offered on other properties, given she’s now said it could be a year, it could be 5 years.
Tell us you’re desperate for content and engagement eh Lydia?! Can you imagine thinking ‘mmm we’ll probably look at moving house in the next 5 years’ but then making a whole vlog based on lying about moving, with a click bait title to match?

Also, I distinctly remember Lidl saying she will ONLY ever buy from luxury stores. Her words were I quote “if you’re looking for Zara or H&M hauls, there are plenty of other channels out there doing those. Not this one, I focus solely on luxury”
4 years later Lidl is shilling Oasis, H&M, Nasty Gal, boohoo, Tupperware and lenor - burned her bridges, became and entitled and thoroughly unpleasant brat, got blacklisted and now it’s plainly evident she has NOTHING in terms with of content.
I really liked the high street hauls she did years ago. I think she also did hauls of other brands like asos, misguided and nastygal - which was actually relatable as it was things other people would be able to buy and wear too.
Now I just look at her clothes and realise it’s either wayyyy to expensive for most people to afford, or I either look at it and think when and where on earth would you wear something like that?

Reactions: 16
I just can’t with these comments.
“Stop fooling us, show us your tractors grandma”
🤣🤣🤣 dead ass spat my tea out while enjoying my quiet morning outside
TikTok crew came with their tractors to drag Elsie. LoL 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So nice of Ali to treat his Daddy to a day out at the local car park - poor man had to wear a suit as well!

Now she's saying she's bought a bag at Carolina Herrera - of course that is a lie, she said no more bags after getting her dream Kelly and Birkin recently didn't she. If Ali has advertised something for them they've obviously gifted a voucher or shoes/bags etc!

No Grandmas in this vlog haha! St. Tropez with Jimmy Choo and London with Tods!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So nice of Ali to treat his Daddy to a day out at the local car park - poor man had to wear a suit as well!

Now she's saying she's bought a bag at Carolina Herrera - of course that is a lie, she said no more bags after getting her dream Kelly and Birkin recently didn't she. If Ali has advertised something for them they've obviously gifted a voucher or shoes/bags etc!

She hates Carolina Herrera bags, that will be on depop for a few hundred pounds to pay for the next hermès piece or some grand ma dress of dreams!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
No someone please take tiktok away from her.
The accent!!! I diiiiieeeee but cant stop listening like 😦😦😦😦

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not great as she can’t read and she hates taking direction or advice from anyone
Noticed in her latest vlog, when she was reading the packaging of the perfume so wonderfully with not a hint of her self diagnosed dyslexia, that at one point the editing cuts and she had reset or moved the camera angle and then kept on reading, I think she did this because she practiced reading that box over and over and cut the footage where she probably effed the words. No way Madam Illiterate could read all that in one take aaaaand keep concentrating on the fake accent 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just can’t with these comments.
“Stop fooling us, show us your tractors grandma”
🤣🤣🤣 dead ass spat my tea out while enjoying my quiet morning outside
I told you guys she was copying RosieLondoner!! Or was that comment from one of us 😂😂?? If not how funny other people have picked up who she’s copying!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Whoever answered my prayers to correct her with Northamptonshire, I thank you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I need to get this out of my system . I’m sorry. I really can’t hold it in anymore.

duck RIGHT OFF WITH YOUR ENGLISH COUNTRY GRANDMOTHER bleeping BOLLOCKS YOU PRETENTIOUS MORON!

YOU’RE FROM BLOODY WATFORD! YOU’RE IN YOUR 30s! YOU LIVE IN NORTHAMPTON! There’s nothing wrong with this, stop trying to be something you are not!

A Land Rover on finance and the constant obsession with talking about the sodding Cotswolds and trampling through a farmers fields does not make you lady of the bleeping manor! More like just a try hard dick from Northampton!

STOP IT.

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I told you guys she was copying RosieLondoner!! Or was that comment from one of us 😂😂?? If not how funny other people have picked up who she’s copying!!
It’s beyond cringe worthy- I can’t bear it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
With the type of comments, she is getting on her TikTok I can't see her stopping posting and pretending that this facade is her real life as it will be such an ego boost for her.

There are comments like: this isn't just rich this is living in the 1%, 5 signs you're posh af, and so you're rich rich. We all know that this is very much not true but this is the type of comment she is fishing for and that stroke her ego.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I came on here just to say how much she has completely copied Rosie Londoner on TikTok and see you guys have already spotted it, of course! God, it's so unbelievably cringe. I can't believe how she is trying to emulate Rosie's ridiculous voice.

Reactions: 22
I watched the video where she had the house to herself and at the end she went on about how happy she was. I skipped around a bit, but honestly, I felt like she is not happy at all. I'm stating the obvious here, but I feel like there is a deep sadness in her eyes. Something is wrong. Her constant changing of personalities and identity (which she calls "aesthetic") is alarming. I've been watching her videos since 2016 so I am not a new viewer of her content. Over the last 2-3 years she has gone from being (from my view) pretty happy and on a good path to struggling to find out who she is and wants to be. She appears to be wanting to hide from something behind all this "aesthetic" We all love nice things, but we can admire a style or look without completely changing who we are, how we dress, and what our homes look like on a monthly basis.

Honestly I felt very sad watching that video. Again, stating the obvious, but something is very very off. She is running or hiding from something. There is a hidden truth about something she is trying to hide through "aesthetic"... The desire to move all of a sudden, too, leads me to believe she is running. I believe she has gotten herself into a content situation where she has to keep leveling up and changing to keep her audience and to grow it. Ironically, if she was true to who she was and really was honest about who she really is, I think many - us included - would find her enjoyable.
She’s always been fake and insufferable but IMO the turning point of which there is no return was the absolute complete failure of her Globy brand which in turn flowed onto the Nicky saga. She has NEVER recovered from those. I think behind the scenes it totally destroyed her confidence, her grand illusions of being a tanning mitt mogul were stripped away in full view of her subscribers due to her poorly made overpriced made in China AliExpress product, not knowing her market, trying to deceive her customers and generally having zero business aptitude. This completely rocked her narcissistic world. Had a complete breakdown and took it out on an innocent pregnant bystander. Which has led to others in the industry completely cancelling her. Now she struggles to find her place in this social media ‘life’, has to keep trying different asssstetics to see what fits, and she’s still coming up empty time and time again because on the inside, where it matters most, she is genuinely unhappy but as we all see, her true narcissistic self will NEVER address it properly. She gave us a week or two of her bullshit ‘I’m journaling in my expensive diaries’ and life coaching sessions, with two different coaches mind you, and when her free sessions dried up we see no more of them and she’s magically cured. She will NEVER change, and while she has her House Elf and the Office Elf minions pandering and enabling her behaviour she will continue to be an insufferable narcissistic c*nt.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
OMG! Was just flicking through one of Teefers vlogs (don't ask, was bored) and came across this woman Leonora, and she is who Lydiot wants to be. Clearly wealthy, posh (hate that word) well spoken, comes from money! Googled her and she's a show jumper and model!

Please stomach this flog from about 12-20 mins - this woman is hosting a shopping event at her house in the Cotswolds, it has a stunning garden, is clearly huge, full of antiques, sausage dogs etc, and Teefers makes her do a tour of the house.

This is her instagram as well

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I need to get this out of my system . I’m sorry. I really can’t hold it in anymore.

duck RIGHT OFF WITH YOUR ENGLISH COUNTRY GRANDMOTHER bleeping BOLLOCKS YOU PRETENTIOUS MORON!

YOU’RE FROM BLOODY WATFORD! YOU’RE IN YOUR 30s! YOU LIVE IN NORTHAMPTON! There’s nothing wrong with this, stop trying to be something you are not!

A Land Rover on finance and the constant obsession with talking about the sodding Cotswolds and trampling through a farmers fields does not make you lady of the bleeping manor! More like just a try hard dick from Northampton!

STOP IT.

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

It’s beyond cringe worthy- I can’t bear it!
…Here is a nice cup of tea and the deepest, most comfy armchair for you to have a little rest in. Now, can I get you a lovely piece of chocolate cake? Would you like a bedtime story? Here, this extra pillow will help and this beautiful hand-knitted rug to place around your knees. I have brought Alphonse here to give you a lovely hand massage. So just close your eyes and r-e-l-a-x…Listen to the rhythmic sounds of the ocean…r…e…l…a…x…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s always been fake and insufferable but IMO the turning point of which there is no return was the absolute complete failure of her Globy brand which in turn flowed onto the Nicky saga. She has NEVER recovered from those. I think behind the scenes it totally destroyed her confidence, her grand illusions of being a tanning mitt mogul were stripped away in full view of her subscribers due to her poorly made overpriced made in China AliExpress product, not knowing her market, trying to deceive her customers and generally having zero business aptitude. This completely rocked her narcissistic world. Had a complete breakdown and took it out on an innocent pregnant bystander. Which has led to others in the industry completely cancelling her. Now she struggles to find her place in this social media ‘life’, has to keep trying different asssstetics to see what fits, and she’s still coming up empty time and time again because on the inside, where it matters most, she is genuinely unhappy but as we all see, her true narcissistic self will NEVER address it properly. She gave us a week or two of her bullshit ‘I’m journaling in my expensive diaries’ and life coaching sessions, with two different coaches mind you, and when her free sessions dried up we see no more of them and she’s magically cured. She will NEVER change, and while she has her House Elf and the Office Elf minions pandering and enabling her behaviour she will continue to be an insufferable narcissistic c*nt.
Yes, I agree. She never got over the catastrophic failure of Glóby and the embarrassment of it. You can almost sense when she’s opening Holly Willoughby’s brand that she is so envious that she didn’t hold out and pick something similar - bringing nature into a product even if it was a simple candle. The oven mitt just didn’t cut it 😂😴

55A5AF0A-9F9F-4E03-A991-52B7473BED43.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Two things happen every time I watch a vlog…my dogs starts barking aggressively at my phone when he hears her voice (he’s normally super quiet) and my husband says “not that bleep again!” 🤣🤣
Watching her is like picking a scab, I know I shouldn’t buuut…I do it anyway. I actually find her disturbing when she talks about the coastal grandmother BS in the third person, just weird.
My husband is the same. We dont always like the same programmes, so we always ask each other if we want to watch something that isnt liked by the other. Whenever i ask “do you mind if i watch something?” His reply is always: “as long as it’s not concrete tits” 😂
Everything about her annoys him, especially the fake accent and that awful laugh of hers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She hasn't got a bleeping clue who she is anymore. Coastal grandma AS bleeping IF you sad twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.