Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a dream (nightmare?) last night about Elsie and Aldi. Aldi was trying to engage with Elsie trying to make a connection and was very frustrated. Elsie was in one of her floaty gowns in a meadow twirling around in her own head not listening and humming to herself. Aldi kept trying to get her attention then shook his head sadly turned away and walked in the opposite direction. Its obvious what it meant. I won't be surprised if he does make a break for it.
Your dream certainly sounds like it could become reality! I can't help but feel a little sorry for Aldi. The Lidl of today is not the woman he married. If you look back through his Insta from several years ago, there were many photos of him and her together, press trips together, lovey-dovey pics, they did seem genuinely into each other. These days, in any pics of them together (which are few and far between) their body language seems so distant and forced. He goes for weekends away at any chance he can get. Can't blame the guy, she belittles him so often it must be insufferable living with her.

Reactions: 26
OMG I am sorry but these 2 pricks are just about as abhorrent as Lydiot ... whether people want to like Teefers over Lydia I cannot stand people like these two that orgasm over perrenials and pots and bleeping sausage dogs ...this is the height of all that is wrong with the UK and influencers in general!!!

They sit there with glasses of tit Rose in hand and think their tit doesn't stink ... think that they are the height of influential ppl that others wish to emulate .... when in reality they could not be further from their own tone deaf version of the truth!

No one wishes to be someone who would sell their own parents kidneys for a sponsorship / go on Love island to then be transported to Dubai where they can buy the fakest rip off goods solely to be photographed by the crappy UK paparazzi in London hot spots.

But alas this is life at the moment ..... it's not what you can give back but what you can take for you own self centered will!!!!

The bleeping name dropping of brands ..... the constant fawning over each other and bleeping bullshit cuntry cunty cunts and frankly Teefers desperation to be so high class (living with mummy in an annex and daddy's inheritance) is frankly vomitworthy considering the massive depression that will arrive in the UK soon!:sick::poop:

So I gain nothing from these vlogs ... all I see in this vlog is Bumbler envious of everything this "lenor" has at her home ...she is no better than Lydia ..she is just as abhorrent!

The "anus sucking wenches" on the internet need to do one and pronto!!!:sick:
I freaking love you you are the exact breed as me!!! Spare me with the gagging sounds of trying to be upper class!!! Sausage dog this sausage dog that gauge my eyes out would be better than listening to these stuck up witches freaking cunts!!! I’m from the US and we love our dogs but we don’t constantly talk about them and we don’t have a fetish for sausage dog’s!! They are cute but so is my dog’s a Bernedoodle and a Bordercollie!! They almost use the dog’s because they don’t have anything else to talk about you know when you don’t know what to say to someone that all you have is filler subjects? Well I’m sorry but I just had to say I love your wording “anus sucking wenches” and cunty was hilarious and so fitting to these wannabe Victoria Beckham!!

No someone please take tiktok away from her.
The accent!!! I diiiiieeeee but cant stop listening like 😦😦😦😦
Lydia is do for a massive breakdown do you think Tik Tok witches will send her over the edge? Everyone used to do that in her comment’s but she had a massive hissy fit!! 😂

Agree... BOTH are CREEPY and monotone.

Can we talk about what that paint color looks like in this Tik Tock? My gosh it's like a shamrock shake from MAC DOWNOWLDS. It's friking MINT and not in a good way... in a fake chemical mint artificial flavor way.

View attachment 1326673
Even her fingernails look like a bloody shamrock shake!! Imagine being romantic with Lydia and she’s got those green moldy looking nails! I just can’t with her!! She acts like an old lady grandma she will get the same nail polish, buy a blouse in every color, buy every granny dress ever made!!! Stop it Lydia your really starting to freak us out!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
It really is just about herself, talking about a makeup product and how well the colour suits her, and how her skin needs a glow up, but no tips, tricks or colour choices for others who just might, kind of, could be, maybe, remotely interested. Like the Rodial glass powder, what shades does it come in or is it universal? All just for herself. And this latest IG story, even posher accent than anyone on Made in Chelsea, but not actually or literally posh at all. The pretence is real.
I would love to know Mark-Francis Vandelli's (the "poshest" of the Made in Chelsea set) opinion of Lyds' varied faux-posh accents. He would rip her to shreds. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I would love to know Mark-Francis Vandelli's (the "poshest" of the Made in Chelsea set) opinion of Lyds' varied faux-posh accents. He would rip her to shreds. 😂
Ha! I’ve said it before on these threads, but Mark-Frances is exactly what I imagine our @Stefano to look like irl

93CDB6E8-DF7C-466A-B3F4-3173750BBD34.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m relatively new to this thread and completely behind with all these nicknames! Who is teefers?!

(all other top tips welcome!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG! Was just flicking through one of Teefers vlogs (don't ask, was bored) and came across this woman Leonora, and she is who Lydiot wants to be. Clearly wealthy, posh (hate that word) well spoken, comes from money! Googled her and she's a show jumper and model!

Please stomach this flog from about 12-20 mins - this woman is hosting a shopping event at her house in the Cotswolds, it has a stunning garden, is clearly huge, full of antiques, sausage dogs etc, and Teefers makes her do a tour of the house.

This is her instagram as well

Never heard of her, looks like she does very well out of making fools part with their money on stuff they don’t need. She says her garden is based on the “provenance aspect” and that she spends a lot of time in the south of France, then shows her lavender. Presumably, she means Provence? Embarrassing. That accent is sooooo fake. Pair of pricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yep, the newer version is probably 100% electric and not 100%not friendly for our environment . They should all be embarrassed 🤬,and great that it will cost them and arm and leg everytime they need to refuel!
The electric won’t be available until 2024 and with Land Rover’s lead times probably won’t be on the roads until 2026.
These new Range Rovers they’re all buying will not be 100% electric, hybrid minimum

Reactions: 11
Hilarious comments! In that vlog Teefers was practically drooling over Leonoras home, kept trying to say things like 'oh we were going to do that to our house' etc etc.

As vile as this woman seems to be, it does seem like she was born into money, had a career as a show jumper and model, her dad was a footballer and property developer, grew up in Henley and Marlow, husband older and works in Asset Management, dogs and horses and stunning home, so not quite Made in Chelsea but still someone Lydia and Josie would love to be.

Sounds like she is Josie's new fweend. Who is Elsie's new fweend? It must be Rosie Londoner haha!

TRAGIC!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m relatively new to this thread and completely behind with all these nicknames! Who is teefers?!

(all other top tips welcome!)
Welcome to the shitshow!
I would suggest to go through Wiki. Top of the page, pink. Full of great info to help with background and basics 😇✌

Reactions: 16
Hilarious comments! In that vlog Teefers was practically drooling over Leonoras home, kept trying to say things like 'oh we were going to do that to our house' etc etc.

As vile as this woman seems to be, it does seem like she was born into money, had a career as a show jumper and model, her dad was a footballer and property developer, grew up in Henley and Marlow, husband older and works in Asset Management, dogs and horses and stunning home, so not quite Made in Chelsea but still someone Lydia and Josie would love to be.

Sounds like she is Josie's new fweend. Who is Elsie's new fweend? It must be Rosie Londoner haha!

TRAGIC!
New fweend until she gets invited for « lunch / dinner or a plonker soirée « 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To go back to Christina White who did a Karen Millen haul,

I love the room she films in and found her very nice and honest about her review.....but couldn't help but notice her nails.......no polish short and not in a good way, and they just did not match her polished look.....she desperately needs a manicure!! It would really make her look more put together.

oh wait...she randomly has 2 nails done on her other hand.......😬

What would Anna Bey say? HAHA kidding 😋

Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 10.33.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 10.36.40 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 10.36.27 AM.png

I love the room she films in and found her very nice and honest about her review.....but couldn't help but notice her nails.......no polish short and not in a good way, and they just did not match her polished look.....she desperately needs a manicure!! It would really make her look more put together.

Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 10.33.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 10.36.40 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 10.36.27 AM.png

and no judgment to anyone who prefers not to do her nails....but if she wants to do these sort of videos....with closeups...I think it's just good for her channel and to get more followers, which I'm sure she wants to do

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1327169

View attachment 1327178View attachment 1327179

and no judgment to anyone who prefers not to do her nails....but if she wants to do these sort of videos....with closeups...I think it's just good for her channel and to get more followers, which I'm sure she wants to do

Forgot to mention.....she didn't keep ANYTHING!!!!

and says she's never done a haul and not kept at least ONE item before!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.