Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when you were young and you wanted the cool girl haircut, but your Mum said no, so you pretended you didn't like the haircut anyway?

We wouldn't be here if we thought for one moment that Elsie was authentic and not just pretending not to want, what all the successful influencers have.

That trot!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Padding out the vlog with "not making lemonade" content, but then making it - without juicing the lemons.?! Made it fizzy but wasn't really that fizzy.. the only person around that has lemon trees growing in an expensive greenhouse, filming herself with basket, harvesting,. filming herself harvesting, dressed for the occasion with twilly in hair, packaging said lemonade but didn't quite make the grade lemonade..
This woman is so dumb and self centered its scary to think that she walks around so not bothered about anything else apart herself. I used to love watching her videos but Ive texted her a few times and every time she is so defensive! have a look at her replies
this was the week when the war as prime news and everyone was trying to do their bit to help!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
This woman is so dumb and self centered its scary to think that she walks around so not bothered about anything else apart herself. I used to love watching her videos but Ive texted her a few times and every time she is so defensive! have a look at her replies
this was the week when the war as prime news and everyone was trying to do their bit to help!
She’s an actual bleep! Can’t believe he response was it’s important to look up reputable news sources. That is pretty much saying she doesn’t believe it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
So here is a Mini Kelly unboxing with Tamara, to compare

She does not have a box (unlike her shoe purchase in the same video) so it was through a 3rd party seller.

She DOES show details and close-ups and inside the bag. The strap is inside in a Hermes drawstring bag.

again, she does NOT say what seller she got it from, I don't think she wants to draw attention to that as it is not very "chic" to not be able to buy from Hermes directly.

the box is the shoes:

View attachment 1322273View attachment 1322275View attachment 1322272

she also named the video a Hermes bag unboxing vs. it just showing up one day like Lydia,

who wouldn't utilize the popularity and clickbait of a Hermes bag unboxing? bad business unless they have something to hide.

also - regarding Hermes unboxings,

Both influencers hide/omit where it is from, which is usually very important information in their job (link in description box below blah blah), and do not have a actual Hermes bag or box,

not sure why resellers don't come in a box, but they don't seem to, or it would be shown off and "unboxed" with great fanfair 😆👜👜👜👜

is this is steroid use phase?
I bought a Chloe bag from Vestiare once and it came in an Hermes box 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s an actual bleep! Can’t believe he response was it’s important to look up reputable news sources. That is pretty much saying she doesn’t believe it.
that’s exactly what I thought and said! she is so selfish and probably thought that the war is an inconvenience to her trying to sell us tit

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I agree💯, a perfect unboxing, showing how it should be done. However, the filler on her left cheek is overdone and looks dimpled. Some of these doctors should be struck off.
I recall her saying she was either born with it or was from an accident of sorts ? And I believe it’s evident in her older photos as well before she bought her new face.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

me thinks Lydia has much more time these days to sit on her couch and argue with these people, which makes her look worse, she should at least try to rise above it ......and she's not going to win these arguments anyway, lose-lose

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s very quiet on both Lidl’s and Aldi’s IG accounts today…wonder why? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Steer clear of trends and big logo brands"?!?!

Says the pretentious fool that ensures she's constantly adorned with Hermes bags, boots and belts right down to the twilly the twit ties around her wrist?

She's ALL about trends and logos. Her hauls and vlogs prove her desire to buy luxury brands and use them everywhere. From the garden centre, to the supermarket to pottering around her house and greenhouse. How she lies. Honestly, she's the Greatest Pretender!

She's stalked and copied Teefer's Cotswold country trend. This was after of course her Sporty Spice trend, her Balmain, Burberry trend and then her Dior, Fendi trend.

Yet, now she's doing the English Country Grandmother trend but is about to switch to the New England/Hamptons Coastal Grandma trend??? All in a span of the what, last 6 years?? What is this? A new trend every year? Each year she has a brand new personality, style, theme, accent, voice, persona, way of living?

Furthermore, in her daft Tok Tok she owns none of it- that door she opens, the antiques she shows nor the horse she rides. The car she may own but Teefers did it first....yet again.

She's honestly so full of tit.

What a moron.

Even her voice is different in this Tok Tok....yet again!

Didn't she claim previously she suffered from imposter syndrome?

Perhaps it's the only thing she has got right in her life because she truly is the biggest imposter I've ever known. In all honestly, I'm a tad shocked. I shouldn't be but it's a bit scary, no?

This is a mid-30 year old woman whose voice, personality, style, persona and brand changes like the direction of the wind.

I'm honestly starting to feel embarrassed for her. You can bet all her peer influencers are laughing their asses off at her.

The one thing I will say about her fellow social media bleep peers - Claire, Frow, Amelia, Tamara, Patricia etc. is they ALL have remained the same in style, personality, voice, brand etc. They have stayed in their respective lanes.

Yes, we all grow and evolve....but this chick seems to have no sense of self or individuality.

The only reason she claims now she stays away from large brands is because they all dropped her fake ass and refuse to work with her. I mean she barely even gets basic PR anymore, let alone campaigns, ads and brand trips.

She's desperately trying to rebrand herself instead of facing up to the facts known to all that she is the architect of her own demise.

She's so lost, ungrounded and seems utterly confused with no sense of self. I'd be scared if I changed like the wind like her.

Honestly, my friends and family would think I've lost the plot if I switched up like this on the regular.

Sadly, she's too blind and dumb to realise how odd and unhinged she now looks.
This is exactly it! I can’t think of any other influencers (though there likely are) who change their style every 18 months… let alone their entire identity and home and friends. Some have evolved over time as they mature or live in new countries like Tamara. That’s sort of normal from 20’s to 30’s. Or from city to country. But this is jarring and disturbing and I’m sure ANY manager would advise agains this constant rebranding.

And the logos and brand and restaurant comments were SO hypocritical. NO ONE name drops more than Lydia and Ali. They can’t even say the car… it’s the asssstin etc.

Well at least she keeps this thread alive with laughs so we can hang here together. 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Remember when you were young and you wanted the cool girl haircut, but your Mum said no, so you pretended you didn't like the haircut anyway?

We wouldn't be here if we thought for one moment that Elsie was authentic and not just pretending not to want, what all the successful influencers have.

Ahahahahahaha ... is she like for bleeping real??

Riding your horse : not yours : Nope :oops:
Opting for timeless tailoring : A KM Sweatshop coat : Nope :oops:
Tending to your garden : in Manolo Blahniks and an empty veg basket: Nope :oops:
You stay away from fleeting trends (Country Grandma / WAG / Downton/ Bohemian / Hunting ahem need I go on) ....and big designer logo's : Ummm Hermes / Zimmerman / Cartier/ Patek / Aston Martin / Chanel / Louboutin .. anymore bleeping logo's and you would be a walking poster! Nope :oops:
A good selection of quality Rose: Whispering Angel .... NO JUST bleeping NO! :eek:

The tit she says ...dearly lordy me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Good Morning and welcome to today! 🌹

Surprisingly, for the time of year, this morning has been chilly. Naturally, I wrapped myself in my Granny Shawl before I perambulated my garden. Don’t worry, I wore stout granny boots in case I had a fall and my fingerless gloves insure that frostbite is kept to a minimum. I naturally carry my walking stick since it accentuates my attractive stoop and it’s remarkably helpful for my Dowager’s Hump.

As a landscaper, I am always surprised at the Perennial Weeds I find in my garden, despite my best efforts to eradicate them. Perennial Weeds could be considered the blight of modern living. Perennial Weeds can include wildflowers, like red valerian, spear thistle and celandines. Perennial Weeds can be identified by their root systems and some Perennial Weeds have tap roots because they burrow down into the ground in search of water. As you can probably see, I could (if I wanted to) bore for England and various parts of Scandinavia on the subject of Perennial Weeds…Problem is no one wants to develop an interest in the subject because it’s boring and who cares anyway? Who needs a title like Perennial Weed Expert?

No, far better I stick to something that captures everyone’s interest - like how to set a table and cook a decent meal.

I must now leave you since my bath chair has been pushed all the way down my garden path. It appears I am to be collected…Apparently, I am having my accent replaced today…Naturally, I completely forgot I had the appointment...

Peace…✌
Hahah Perennial WEEDS. That’s it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

It is an ad for Oasis apparently! a load of hideous polyester dresses and black linnennnn.

First five mins she's gushing over Holly Willo's perfume PR gift!

Oh no - she's mentioned English Country Grandmother vibes twice so far and only 8 mins in!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Wtaf. What a c*nt.

Given she’s previously said she doesn’t read the news, I guess we all know she wouldn’t know a reputable news source, or otherwise, if it swaffled her in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
that’s exactly what I thought and said! she is so selfish and probably thought that the war is an inconvenience to her trying to sell us tit
Like hello Lydia Donald Trump Millen with her fake news bullshit.
Pretty sure she said during lockdown that she doesn’t watch the news as it is too depressing and she only watches stuff that lifts her up 🙄 actual bleep

I bet her idea of a reputable new source is the Daily mail or the absolute trash hole that is the Sun. Her version of watching the news is probably good morning Britain (or whatever it’s name is) followed by This morning and then Loose Women, I doubt she watches the actual news.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@Oops... here's the English Grandmother tik tok ...
Apologies for the sound and abrupt ending - I saved the vid via screen record and had to compress it for TL.

ENJOY !!!! :sick:
View attachment 1322210

Here are some comments from the tik tok vid.
One these comments are LIFE!!!!!!!!!! The one about being a step grandmother rich old husband. Spot on “Lydia Millen goals”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who are we guessing the new Karen Millen 'icon' is? Not seen Lydia gushing about this one
She didn’t gush over that nice Ms Evangelista either….😎

It is an ad for Oasis apparently! a load of hideous polyester dresses and black linnennnn.

First five mins she's gushing over Holly Willo's perfume PR gift!

Oh no - she's mentioned English Country Grandmother vibes twice so far and only 8 mins in!
We called the Holly connection! She hates the scent! No signs of dyslexia in evidence when she was reading out the long list of what’s in the scent (she calls it fragrance - I never will) She absolutely DOESN‘T love it…
Bending over backwards - next big flame for her. Goodbye Josie. She’s moving on. Wylde time ahead with Holly…🤭

Maybe Holly could interview her on her accent transplant?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She thinks those white skinny jeans are MOM jeans erm no they're not! Why is she doing all the garden if they are moving? also bet she did changes to her new RR after seeing the one Victoris drove in her vlog :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.