Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she just needs a new property with extra security because of the threat of nasty troll Tattlers who want to break in and steal her cheese grater.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What I've learned from this thread is that Lydia is a lying, narcissistic twit.
I don't doubt for a second that bag is fake. Like someone else mentioned in the the thread, her and Ali are living imposter lives and so desperately trying to keep up appearances, but failing. They must be up to their eyeballs in debt or they really have masterminded manipulating refund policies. Their apparent spending does NOT match any of the ads/paid partnerships on their channels --they are all second or third rate deals, no major brands in sight.

The bag is fake, the plants are fake, her personality is fake, marriage is fake, lifestyle is fake.
I'm positive she 'embellished' that whole subscriber-paying-for-my-dinner story, too.

I hope Lydia gets her knickers in a knot when she reads this thread and how everyone can see right through her sham.

One last thought, her latest blog is too painful to watch fully, and just so.bloody.boring!! She's so in love with that overdone sage green colour, she should dye her hair to match, too.
youtube views and KM collection deal.

they prob make minimum £3000 each a month from YouTube (probably more when she gets a spike of engagement). That’s why she posts on it so religiously twice a week and often absolute rubbish. It’s what pays for most of their lifestyle. Other things are propped up by sponsorships and reselling PR. Then there’s the free trips.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they were making £10k a month between the 2 of them when it’s all added up, that explains the £20k bags. She’s obviously hoping she can get the toilets done for free from a company as promotion. She never pays for anything like that.

don’t be surprised if they move into a £2 million property in Oxfordshire. She’s a snake she only reveals what she wants.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
If your house is called The Potager and its land/500 year old wall is attached to a large house that you’ve used for photo shoots on many occasions, it doesn’t take Sherlock F@cking Holmes to work out where you live!

She does not live in Potager House or The Potager, the address if you google it and know the postcode is The Bungalow XXXX XXXX Road, XXXX, Northamptonshire, XXX XXX

Oh yeah, she thinks it is Buckinghamshire - but the bins never lie!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I expect she'll be back to delete this soon, must be a busy evening for her scrolling on here, deleting comments on Youtube, and looking at things she can't afford on Right Move!
I really dont understand why she just doesnt register her business at somewhere like Regus? We have our own business and thats what we do so if someone looks us up on companies house it doesnt have our home address it has our registered address. It is £25 per month. Simple.

Reactions: 11
What a knob! Hermes Twilly wrapped round her wrist, filthy rings and ice in her wine so luxe 🤣

65A0B891-9523-4D8F-8BC0-09BBF674E66A.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Sadly if she puts the bung on the market, she would probably get away with not mentioning all the plumbing issues. Full Structural surveys are just that - they look at the structure only - roof, signs of subsidence, cracks, obvious dampness etc. Most surveys never look into detail about plumbing or whether the pumps leak, ovens work etc.
Unless any prospective buyers brought in specific trades to check these things, they would go unnoticed and once you’ve bought, there’s little redress. In the UK it’s very rare to sue after, as the process is ‘caveat emptor’ - risk is to the buyer.
Lidl would have more than likely had to have had a full structural survey for mortgage purposes when she bought, but those issues were never picked up.

Another thing - usually in order to view houses, the estate agents asks your current position and unless your house is sold, on the market or is days away from going on the market, they don’t *usually* allow viewings, especially on expensive houses as they waste time on so many nosey people just wanting a look round!
Damn....I'll just cancel the coach I ordered for us then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely right!!!

She is her own worst enemy!

She insisted on that house, she's changed it over and over again, but it is 'magical' and everything we've done has added value - erm no - people do want functioning bathrooms when they move in as bathroom renovations are expensive. You've taken a dining room and made it an office - that's fine it can be changed back. The two rooms on the top floor would be bedrooms - isn't there an unusuable bathroom or toilet up there too, now it would take a complete renovation to make them bedrooms again. A dressing room is a luxury and most people would want it on the same floor as their bedroom - so hers and Ali's are not big selling points at all.

Her office is a good size - did she say they need to take on more people or as someone says above 5 more people - that cannot be right - maybe she needs to replace Depop Dee and the Accounts lady - but who else? If she took the 2 sofas out of her office she could fit 2 more desks in - it's an office so surely that would be fine! Ali has an office and also had a desk in his dressing room - so surely he doesn't need more space?

If she wanted to add value to the property replace the shed, get the bathrooms sorted and put a proper garage where the car is parked at the side.

She's obviously been desperate to move to the Cotswolds since Teefers got the old rectum, maybe she should just buy their Strawtop Cottage, but I really just think this is bullshit talk, something to fill a vlog up with, and maybe she's driven Ali so mad with it all he's agreed to see a house to shut her up for a while!
What really got me about this vlog is that she complained about people invading her privacy & then said she would see if she could film the viewing so totally invading someone else’s privacy . As a former estate agent I can tell her she won’t be allowed to as I wouldn’t even let my viewers take photos as it’s a total invasion of someone’s privacy & a security risk. Also I hope she’s had the bungalow valued before she’s decided her budget as she knocked a fortune of value off it by making it 3 beds rather than 5, painting everything green so it’s dark & dingy. I like black & white rooms, maybe with a black feature wall but she’s made that sitting room so dingy when it has a whole wall of windows. I just know that the first thing the agent is going to have to do is get there earlier than the viewer to switch all the lights on & hope they don’t notice.
If she hasn’t made a loss I’d be surprised but maybe the market has gone up enough so she’ll get a similar amount but very doubtful. Why does she need more staff. Carrie works from home, her sister’s main role appears to be tidying Lydia’s dressing room. She’s just a joke. Pretty sure it’s just something to fill her blogs with as stage 2 of the renovation doesn’t show any signs of happening.

Reactions: 36
If your house is called The Potager and its land/500 year old wall is attached to a large house that you’ve used for photo shoots on many occasions, it doesn’t take Sherlock F@cking Holmes to work out where you live!
Ahhh, but they changed the name of the Bunga and we weren't allowed to see the new name carved on the porch, were we?
Don't think she would move to the Costwolds as her main house though, not if Carrie doesn't move as well. But if she goes and somehow manages to buy that more expensive house they are looking into, she can't possibly still talk about being on the hunt for a little cottage to invest in as a second home????

She just said in her previous vlog that she would like to do the extended stairs fire escape renovations but that it was prob gonna be a bit to much out of budget. And then she goes on about needing a bigger house for offices. But she could very well just build an outside office. If she can manage to get a bigger lawn for a bigger house, she can as well manage to build an outside office, no?

They could have an L Shape outside office in the place of the actual shed. That way it will be easily accessible by the staff through the entrance gate, and staff could also have access to the house through the extended fire escape. And voila.
She can't build in the garden because it is a conservation area. The Bunga was built on the footprint of an older property and couldn't be larger, hence going into a basement.

She does not live in Potager House or The Potager, the address if you google it and know the postcode is The Bungalow XXXX XXXX Road, XXXX, Northamptonshire, XXX XXX

They changed the name but obviously forgot to tell anybody 😂

The address their company is registered to is not their home address.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ahhh, but they changed the name of the Bunga and we weren't allowed to see the new name carved on the porch, were we?

She can't build in the garden because it is a conservation area. The Bunga was built on the footprint of an older property and couldn't be larger, hence going into a basement.

Isn’t it still called Potager? I thought what was the name written in the garden plans from Nicholsons.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else notice the beautiful little gardening book that she was given by one of the girls from her recent meetup, which only met the requirements of being a perfect plinth to showcase the new Hermes . What an arrogant, spoiled and ungrateful cow! I was enraged for the poor woman, who was most likely thinking she was giving lyds something she would treasure and read but no, sadly, no sentimental value whatsoever to her ladyship. It was just good enough for a bag to sit upon. O how I cringed 😑
She didn’t even say thank you. Not that that’s a surprise.

• Angry
Reactions: 12

We can guess the name though - The Potager’s or Port’ers’ Potoger or The Poteridge Famil’y ... whatever it is, the apostrophe placement would be worth seeing!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Can’t be arsed to look for it but I remember I noticed she accidentally posted a picture of the finished porch and she’d had name The Potager carved in to the top bit.🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she may have swapped it out.

ETA - I lied, I can be semi arsed😆. It might be on one if her threads but this is on insta. She changed the original photo, think it was Potager House.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
OT But I hope y’all are having a happy and non-eventful Friday 13th - no walking under ladders, putting new shoes on the table, opening an umbrella indoors and remember to salute that single magpie!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
youtube views and KM collection deal.

they prob make minimum £3000 each a month from YouTube (probably more when she gets a spike of engagement). That’s why she posts on it so religiously twice a week and often absolute rubbish. It’s what pays for most of their lifestyle. Other things are propped up by sponsorships and reselling PR. Then there’s the free trips.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they were making £10k a month between the 2 of them when it’s all added up, that explains the £20k bags. She’s obviously hoping she can get the toilets done for free from a company as promotion. She never pays for anything like that.

don’t be surprised if they move into a £2 million property in Oxfordshire. She’s a snake she only reveals what she wants.
I believe she published accounts last year of 2.2M and I think his income was circa £102,000.

We can guess the name though - The Potager’s or Port’ers’ Potoger or The Poteridge Famil’y ... whatever it is, the apostrophe placement would be worth seeing!
Potty(mouth) Cottage 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
OT But I hope y’all are having a happy and non-eventful Friday 13th - no walking under ladders, putting new shoes on the table, opening an umbrella indoors and remember to salute that single magpie!
Oh bugger, I had 2 new pairs of shoes delivered today and put the unopened boxes on the table. 😒😟

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Can’t be arsed to look for it but I remember I noticed she accidentally posted a picture of the finished porch and she’d had name The Potager carved in to the top bit.🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she may have swapped it out.

ETA - I lied, I can be semi arsed😆. It might be on one if her threads but this is on insta. She changed the original photo, think it was Potager House.
I still can’t get over how tit that oak porch looks against the red brick GP surgery bunga 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I remember this, can’t remember if it was a insta post or a screenshot from a vlog

Reactions: 8

The company will most likely be registered to the accountant‘s offices.

Reactions: 9
It’s called a TA6 or property information form. You even have to disclose crappy neighbours or if you have had any disputes with them.
Regarding the plumbing etc it needs to be disclosed but also most people will ask. I always view properties with my dad and he asks to see everything including the boiler and up in the loft. Who wouldn’t ask about plumbing?
Except Lydia and Ali who clearly didn’t ask about plumbing or WiFi and look at the absolute banana of a property they got. 🤣
Its the bungalow on mains gas or oiled fired heating? The latter is really expensive now I hear.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.