Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will prob try and buy someone on the edge of the Cotswold then claim she lives in the Cotswold a bit like Buckinghamshire/Northamptonshire :ROFLMAO:
She should list the bung now because its going to take her a hell of a long time to sell that upside down disaster!:ROFLMAO:

So here we have a 3 bedroom modern bungalow with a newly built oak porch complete with seats only fit for children or tiny adult..
no garage
a shed that's on its last legs
woodland area that looks like something from a horror movie
no fencing around said woodland or garden
stairs leading down to the basement which has a tendency to flood
a patio that needs relaying
an open massive drop by the main bedroom window
BUT there is a 500 year old wall to the right of the garden.
as we enter the patio doors we have a tongue and groove kitchen with a island
no door leading to the hallway
the main bedroom is complete with ensuite but also has no door leading to en suite. It does however come with massive bath and a tiny towel rail so if there is more then one of you using the bathroom you will have to hang your wet towels over the massive bath.
we have a powder room on the same floor but it does give off a horrible stink due to plumbing issues and the pheasant wallpaper is on the wonk but that is a minor issue and of cause can be changed!
there is a laundry room and two guest bedroom on the same floor but the en suites in the guest bedrooms dont work either.

on the lower floor you have a gym with a mirrored wall and a massive tv in the middle of mirrored wall so your head gets chopped off when you are looking in it while working out.
a office
and a bar room that looks like something you would find in Peter Stringfellows house.

moving onto the first floor we have two separate dressing rooms one which has just been painted sage and has cracking around the edges and a island which is great for sitting at to do your makeup but it does take up most of the room so if you are filming reels etc you will have to just walk around it like you are on a conveyer belt or stand in the corner of the room and not move.

the other dressing room is white with fitted wardrobes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
That's going to be a popular Right Move search for a while!

I've looked and there are some amazing houses in the Northampton area which is within a ten mile radius, but not sure which one it could be as a few are period and modern mix. She cannot afford the Cotswolds, well maybe a 2 bed tiny cottage, so it would be a sideways move really as also anyone who buys that bunga are getting a 3 bed detached with 2 stupid dressing rooms at the top of the house, so that plus the bathrooms and garage is quite a lot of reonnovation to turn it into a usable family home!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So let me get this straight. She rants about how she essentially hates their current home, yet goes on and on with devaluing it with nonsensical redecorating. Yet the plumbing situation still isn't fixed?
Oh my, they'll lose a lot of money. Here in the Czech Republic if you're unlucky and there aren't any handy lads in your family, it cost arm and leg to get such things sorted, but you still do it because it's a major problem potential buyers will absolutely use to their advantage to shave the price down. The UK is miles more expensive in this regard. However, the dumbass Lidl still ignores it like it's no big deal and blows money on literally anything else.

Is she truly that stupid or desperate for lUxE content with all the redecorating? Fixing loos isn't as glamorous but any sane person would most certainly prioritize THAT over anything else if they wanted to sell the Bunga.

Make it make sense ya daft cow!
Bib
Absolutely correct!

Lidl spent too much time on her holiday reading Tattle. She knows we have all the receipts for a potential buyer to drive down the price. We know where the bodies are buried and what skeletons are in the cupboard.
In fact we have a photo of the skeleton in the cupboard!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I've looked and there are some amazing houses in the Northampton area which is within a ten mile radius, but not sure which one it could be as a few are period and modern mix. She cannot afford the Cotswolds, well maybe a 2 bed tiny cottage, so it would be a sideways move really as also anyone who buys that bunga are getting a 3 bed detached with 2 stupid dressing rooms at the top of the house, so that plus the bathrooms and garage is quite a lot of reonnovation to turn it into a usable family home!
Imagine being a potential buyer and going upstairs to see the catastrophe that is her dressing room. It could have been a selling point to some buyers when it was painted white as it was nice but painted green it will make people want to rip it out. There is enough space in Ali’s that it can be used as a bedroom still or atleast changed into a functional room without too much work but Lydia’s is a tear down.
Personally I think it’s all talk, If Lauren Costley starts phase 2 they will not be moving. Nobody spends 50k on soft furnishings and paint to then sell the house.
If phase 2 doesn’t start but they all of a sudden have workmen in to fix bathrooms etc then I’ll be more inclined to believe them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She will prob try and buy someone on the edge of the Cotswold then claim she lives in the Cotswold a bit like Buckinghamshire/Northamptonshire :ROFLMAO:
She should list the bung now because its going to take her a hell of a long time to sell that upside down disaster!:ROFLMAO:

So here we have a 3 bedroom modern bungalow with a newly built oak porch complete with seats only fit for children or tiny adult..
no garage
a shed that's on its last legs
woodland area that looks like something from a horror movie
no fencing around said woodland or garden
stairs leading down to the basement which has a tendency to flood
a patio that needs relaying
an open massive drop by the main bedroom window
BUT there is a 500 year old wall to the right of the garden.
as we enter the patio doors we have a tongue and groove kitchen with a island
no door leading to the hallway
the main bedroom is complete with ensuite but also has no door leading to en suite. It does however come with massive bath and a tiny towel rail so if there is more then one of you using the bathroom you will have to hang your wet towels over the massive bath.
we have a powder room on the same floor but it does give off a horrible stink due to plumbing issues and the pheasant wallpaper is on the wonk but that is a minor issue and of cause can be changed!
there is a laundry room and two guest bedroom on the same floor but the en suites in the guest bedrooms dont work either.

on the lower floor you have a gym with a mirrored wall and a massive tv in the middle of mirrored wall so your head gets chopped off when you are looking in it while working out.
a office
and a bar room that looks like something you would find in Peter Stringfellows house.

moving onto the first floor we have two separate dressing rooms one which has just been painted sage and has cracking around the edges and a island which is great for sitting at to do your makeup but it does take up most of the room so if you are filming reels etc you will have to just walk around it like you are on a conveyer belt or stand in the corner of the room and not move.

the other dressing room is white with fitted wardrobes.
You've got yourself a new career on Selling Sunset, Coco dahhhllling!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bib
Absolutely correct!

Lidl spent too much time on her holiday reading Tattle. She knows we have all the receipts for a potential buyer to drive down the price. We know where the bodies are buried and what skeletons are in the cupboard.
On fact we have a photo of the skeleton in the cupboard!
If she sells that house with out letting the buyers know that there are multiple issues she is in for a serious law suit! Just go the ouf-go all her blogs and you have all the info. Any intelligent buyer could get that dump for a good price, but I am sure lidl thinks she can sell it for « 2 Millen pounds« !!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If she sells that house with out letting the buyers know that there are multiple issues she is in for a serious law suit! Just go the ouf-go all her blogs and you have all the info. Any intelligent buyer could get that dump for a good price, but I am sure lidl thinks she can sell it for « 2 Millen pounds« !!
If you know you are buying from a famous influencer 🤪 you are going to Google them, you are going to find You Tube and you are going to find Tattle.....yeah...more new members and no sale! It's a win win!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I agree this is another attempt to do something to provide content.

What else is there?

She's tried gardening in lockdown when there was not much going on with brands (not that anyone of note wants to work with her) - she's tried all the gardening/nature lines for content and work and at most she's been sent some seeds!

She's wasted time and money on stupid cosmetic rennovations to the bunga - no one wants to see any more

She's tried another hobby - horsey riding - gone quiet after a month of that - no one cares anyway - she didn't get any horse riding clothing deals or similar.

She's on the dregs of beauty blogging now with Beauty Pie, Hair Burst, Rodial and the odd PR make up from Dior, everyone else has dumped her arse!

The very odd voucher or code comes her way from Far Fetch or NOP, nothing else of note

A sad fashion shoot with Oasis - jumping on someone else's wedding shoot!

No more Holland Cooper -as Vic prepares for another collection

Lauren Costly is probably very costly now and won't do it for free - so the 'rennovations' are going to most likely be minimal and slow.

So...

How many more unboxings can she do, fake bags, clothes begged from Instagram shops?????

She's trying to up her engagement and create interest and intrigue with the will I or wont I move nonsense, then we will get videos about where shall we move to etc etc.

As if she needs more staff, the accounts lady and Depop Dee have gone, so it is just Carrie and Fee and they are both part time now probs anyway.

Just give up!

Her Summer collection is about to be out for KM - timed to be just when all the fashion summer sales are starting

Sorry she can't do that, a surveyor will come and do a full structural survey, also dependent on a mortgage application as well, and major issues will either have to be fixed before selling or taken into dccount with the price asked. Major plumbing issues and non working bathrooms could easily be a deal breaker for a potential buyer!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s dying for everyone to know where she lives - she’s encouraging them to - because she wants bids in, she’s desperate to leave; she hates the asssthetic, the neighbours loathe her, the farmers won’t let her stomp all over their fields and she’s run out of content. She needs ‘members of her audience’ to put in a bid in excess of what she’s plundered - preferably the likes of the woman who paid for her meal in the Maldives. She is so delusional - ‘dyslexia’ is the least of her problems!
She‘s throwing a strop bc she can’t get planning permission for an garden office.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This might be controversial but I would love to purchase the bungalow however I’d have to rip everything out and start from scratch. Not to mention have a cleansing ritual to rid the house of all its bad energy. I’d build a bonfire to dispose of the tongue and groove and dance around it singing ‘Ding dong the wicked witch is dead’ Sadly I don’t have a rich Daddy to fund my pipe dreams and I have a partner who I love and respect and wonderful children so I don’t fit the bill

• Haha
Reactions: 27

What else is there?

She's tried gardening in lockdown when there was not much going on with brands (not that anyone of note wants to work with her) - she's tried all the gardening/nature lines for content and work and at most she's been sent some seeds!

She's wasted time and money on stupid cosmetic rennovations to the bunga - no one wants to see any more

She's tried another hobby - horsey riding - gone quiet after a month of that - no one cares anyway - she didn't get any horse riding clothing deals or similar.

She's on the dregs of beauty blogging now with Beauty Pie, Hair Burst, Rodial and the odd PR make up from Dior, everyone else has dumped her arse!

The very odd voucher or code comes her way from Far Fetch or NOP, nothing else of note

Lauren Costly is probably very costly now and won't do it for free - so the 'rennovations' are going to most likely be minimal and slow.

So...

How many more unboxings can she do, fake bags, clothes begged from Instagram shops?????

She's trying to up her engagement and create interest and intrigue with the will I or wont I move nonsense, then we will get videos about where shall we move to etc etc.

As if she needs more staff, the accounts lady and Depop Dee have gone, so it is just Carrie and Fee and they are both part time now probs anyway.

Just give up!

Her Summer collection is about to be out for KM - timed to be just when all the fashion summer sales are starting

Sorry she can't do that, a surveyor will come and do a full structural survey, also dependent on a mortgage application as well, and major issues will either have to be fixed before selling or taken into dccount with the price asked. Major plumbing issues and non working bathrooms could easily be a deal breaker for a potential buyer!
Based on the state of the house I reckon a potential buyer would rather offer less money for the house and fix the problems for themselves. Lydia won’t pay to have something fixed properly for someone else so anything they do will be half arsed.
Perhaps her neighbours will buy it to stop another version of Lydia moving in.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

What else is there?

So...

Just give up!

They would be for many, myself included. The Bunga is a right mess. And Lydia is not prepared for any of it. It's going to be a lovely time indeed!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This might be controversial but I would love to purchase the bungalow however I’d have to rip everything out and start from scratch. Not to mention have a cleansing ritual to rid the house of all its bad energy. I’d build a bonfire to dispose of the tongue and groove and dance around it singing ‘Ding dong the wicked witch is dead’ Sadly I don’t have a rich Daddy to fund my pipe dreams and I have a partner who I love and respect and wonderful children so I don’t fit the bill
You know, this ain't half bad. It could be turned into a quiet memorial to all Lydia related atrocities. Or turned into actually decent house. But yeah nah, it's a black hole of an investment.

Frankly seeing all of the info from way back dating around and before her wedding, I gotta dig back on Lidl's older stuff. I took a long ass break from her content around their engagement. Little did I know what I was about to miss out on!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apologies for the delay in posting Elsie’s list of brand deals for Chapter 4 April, but in my defence a certain someone broke into my garage, stole my pre-loved Tardis, then sedated me with a horse tranquiliser so I would be unable to assist @Milking Keynes with transporting Tattlers to the polling station on page one of this thread … the absolute nerve, I tell ya! 😤

So without further ado, I present to you the brands who have no idea they are working with a potato.

Hairburst
Sky Glass TV
Beauty Pie
Parterre
Babyliss
Alitex Greenhouses
Anne Louise Boutique
Waks Candles (PR)
White and Green Linen
Free People
Home Grown (PR)
Hello Petal
Intimissimi
Aerin
Rodial
H&M
Net-A-Porter
Amazon Fashion
Calzedonia
Ritz Carlton Maldives

Please let me know if there are any brands I may have inadvertently forgotten to mention - I’m still feeling rather woozy and unfortunately my brain is not yet functioning at optimum capacity. 🤕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If you were to buy it I'm sure lots of us would love to join you around the bonfire. I'd bring the tim tams and some good Australian wine. Maybe @MissMidnight could fire up the Tardis to transport us and our supplies there. @MissMidnight would need to sort out the issue of the missing Tardis first though. 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.