Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies for the delay in posting Elsie’s list of brand deals for Chapter 4 April, but in my defence a certain someone broke into my garage, stole my pre-loved Tardis, then sedated me with a horse tranquiliser so I would be unable to assist @Milking Keynes with transporting Tattlers to the polling station on page one of this thread … the absolute nerve, I tell ya! 😤

So without further ado, I present to you the brands who have no idea they are working with a potato.

Hairburst
Sky Glass TV
Beauty Pie
Parterre
Babyliss
Alitex Greenhouses
Anne Louise Boutique
Waks Candles (PR)
White and Green Linen
Free People
Home Grown (PR)
Hello Petal
Intimissimi
Aerin
Rodial
H&M
Net-A-Porter
Amazon Fashion
Calzedonia
Ritz Carlton Maldives

Please let me know if there are any brands I may have inadvertently forgotten to mention - I’m still feeling rather woozy and unfortunately my brain is not yet functioning at optimum capacity. 🤕
I believe the most important, Karen Millen , may have been forgotten !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right Move suggest that her house when purchased at 1.35 million should now be worth 1.499 million, due to house prices going up and all the other stuff that affects property prices, but I reckon this is not the case for her house and she will struggle to get what she paid for it, because the only improvements are cosmetic, and people will always change decor. They and surveyors factor in having to replace a shed, no garage, two bedrooms that need converting from useless dressing rooms to Bedrooms. At least 2 and probably 3 bathrooms that don't work.

Is there a bathroom on the top floor where the dressing rooms are? If so, then you could make that the master bedroom suite and keep one dressing room and make the other a bedroom and bathroom en suite?

I don't think the bathroom of one of the guest bedrooms works, and what about the toilet in the basement, does that work? the gym and the bar rooms are good selling points but you would not have those in a bungalow with only 3 bedrooms. The layout is not good for a family I don't think, who would want a master bedroom next to a Kitchen, and if you have a baby, where could the nursery be, a guest bedroom, but that is down the hall! Really not sure who that house would appeal to, and that is why I think it is not as marketable as she thinks!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Apologies for the delay in posting Elsie’s list of brand deals for Chapter 4 April, but in my defence a certain someone broke into my garage, stole my pre-loved Tardis, then sedated me with a horse tranquiliser so I would be unable to assist @Milking Keynes with transporting Tattlers to the polling station on page one of this thread … the absolute nerve, I tell ya! 😤

So without further ado, I present to you the brands who have no idea they are working with a potato.

Hairburst
Sky Glass TV
Beauty Pie
Parterre
Babyliss
Alitex Greenhouses
Anne Louise Boutique
Waks Candles (PR)
White and Green Linen
Free People
Home Grown (PR)
Hello Petal
Intimissimi
Aerin
Rodial
H&M
Net-A-Porter
Amazon Fashion
Calzedonia
Ritz Carlton Maldives

Please let me know if there are any brands I may have inadvertently forgotten to mention - I’m still feeling rather woozy and unfortunately my brain is not yet functioning at optimum capacity. 🤕
So relieved to hear you are back with us after your trauma - those mad, bad, dang Daxon Dinning Snorkles trying to derail our democratic electoral process. Well, headed up by @Oops Farage, what can we expect? No morals - kidnapping our @MissMidnight and sedating her with horse tranquiliser? What lengths will they go to to win? The Tardis is ours and we are on our way to Victory!! Go back to page #1, Tattlers and Vote Now for the Ice Team Fick Team as your #1 on the ballot sheet!! 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

I believe the most important, Karen Millen , may have been forgotten !
Easily forgettable 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right Move suggest that her house when purchased at 1.35 million should now be worth 1.499 million, due to house prices going up and all the other stuff that affects property prices, but I reckon this is not the case for her house and she will struggle to get what she paid for it, because the only improvements are cosmetic, and people will always change decor. They and surveyors factor in having to replace a shed, no garage, two bedrooms that need converting from useless dressing rooms to Bedrooms. At least 2 and probably 3 bathrooms that don't work.

Is there a bathroom on the top floor where the dressing rooms are? If so, then you could make that the master bedroom suite and keep one dressing room and make the other a bedroom and bathroom en suite?

I don't think the bathroom of one of the guest bedrooms works, and what about the toilet in the basement, does that work? the gym and the bar rooms are good selling points but you would not have those in a bungalow with only 3 bedrooms. The layout is not good for a family I don't think, who would want a master bedroom next to a Kitchen, and if you have a baby, where could the nursery be, a guest bedroom, but that is down the hall! Really not sure who that house would appeal to, and that is why I think it is not as marketable as she thinks!
The house would be a nightmare for people with children unless already over 10 and able to navigate the stairs without endangering their lives, impossible for anyone of a certain age because of the stairs again , only good for an influencer like her who wants to pull it to pieces and start all over. Maybe good for a bed and breakfast, next to the events place!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

According to the Wiki, there is a Shower Room up where the dressing rooms are.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She‘s throwing a strop bc she can’t get planning permission for an garden office.
She knew this when they bought. As I already said, it's a conservation area.

In response to other posts...

The bathroom between the two dressing rooms is functioning as that's what Lidl uses, as stated earlier. The bathroom in the basement is not functioning I understand.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Lydia just made a video on Tik Tok naming off everyone of her jewelry including her expensive Patek pop poo watch, mini Kelly and expensive French perfume and pairs it with H and M but the amount of bragging she did was unreal and it’s just sickening disgusting behavior!! I tried to save but didn’t know how to share! But if you all can go have a mooch around!!😂 Now that’s the word I was looking for yesterday mooch it was!
With multiple influencers bragging about their expensive items and then being burgled a few times (ahem Tamara + Molly Mae) what is she playing at?
ESPECIALLY as she’s highlighted that people know her address and bringing more attention to it?
I’m sorry but she’s asking to be robbed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
With multiple influencers bragging about their expensive items and then being burgled a few times (ahem Tamara + Molly Mae) what is she playing at?
ESPECIALLY as she’s highlighted that people know her address and bringing more attention to it?
I get it, she wants the fake Hermès bags to be stolen and then with fake receipts she cabin claim big money and go and buy the real thing!🤔🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Hairburst
Sky Glass TV
Beauty Pie
Parterre
Babyliss
Alitex Greenhouses
Anne Louise Boutique
Waks Candles (PR)
White and Green Linen
Free People
Home Grown (PR)
Hello Petal
Intimissimi
Aerin
Rodial
H&M
Net-A-Porter
Amazon Fashion
Calzedonia
Ritz Carlton Maldives

This is a wanton OUTRAGE! We demand justice for our Soul Sister. WHO could do such a thing? Who? Tell me who and I will personally go and accost them with photos of the rest of my handbag collection! I trust you are fully recovered and thank you sooo much for the ever shortening list. You know how we all love a good list. I find it fascinating and of course it’s great for our Wiki…Bah humbug to RC Maldives - nothing could ever surpass our Great Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams - Nothing!💜💜💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
With Brexit, War in the Ukraine and prices on everything going through the roof and a business that's not booming I would stay put or downsize not that either would do that. Companies don't seem to throwing lavish parties and trips for influencers like they were pre-Covid. Maybe this is the new reality.

• Heart

Hairburst
Sky Glass TV
Beauty Pie
Parterre
Babyliss
Alitex Greenhouses
Anne Louise Boutique
Waks Candles (PR)
White and Green Linen
Free People
Home Grown (PR)
Hello Petal
Intimissimi
Aerin
Rodial
H&M
Net-A-Porter
Amazon Fashion
Calzedonia
Ritz Carlton Maldives
is it worth contacting the brands (except KM, Aerin, Rodial and Calzedonia/intimissimi as those couldn't care less about her lack of morals) in a polite way and letting them know about her behaviour towards Nicky?

Reactions: 7
Oh I so can't wait to see the listing photos and desperate description of this tit hole

• Haha
  • Heart

Honestly that bungalow is only suited to the 2 muppets that currently occupy it. Otherwise it’s needs a complete remodel

Maybe she needs the insurance payout but then again just like Tamara they won’t pay as they advertise themselves online.

I’ve seen numerous articles about regular people who have put their location on social media and subsequently had their houses broken into while on holiday and the insurance has refused to pay out. They see it as being their own fault that they have advertised their house being empty. Not sure how it would work regarding influencers but they literally show every little thing. I know Tamara said she didn’t claim from insurance as she knew they wouldn’t pay.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sadly if she puts the bung on the market, she would probably get away with not mentioning all the plumbing issues. Full Structural surveys are just that - they look at the structure only - roof, signs of subsidence, cracks, obvious dampness etc. Most surveys never look into detail about plumbing or whether the pumps leak, ovens work etc.
Unless any prospective buyers brought in specific trades to check these things, they would go unnoticed and once you’ve bought, there’s little redress. In the UK it’s very rare to sue after, as the process is ‘caveat emptor’ - risk is to the buyer.
Lidl would have more than likely had to have had a full structural survey for mortgage purposes when she bought, but those issues were never picked up.

Another thing - usually in order to view houses, the estate agents asks your current position and unless your house is sold, on the market or is days away from going on the market, they don’t *usually* allow viewings, especially on expensive houses as they waste time on so many nosey people just wanting a look round!

• Wow
So relieved to hear you are back with us after your trauma - those mad, bad, dang Daxon Dinning Snorkles trying to derail our democratic electoral process. Well, headed up by @Oops Farage, what can we expect? No morals - kidnapping our @MissMidnight and sedating her with horse tranquiliser? What lengths will they go to to win? The Tardis is ours and we are on our way to Victory!! Go back to page #1, Tattlers and Vote Now for the Ice Team Fick Team as your #1 on the ballot sheet!! 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

Easily forgettable 😆
Mystery Corner part 1.

It was revealed today that the stunning Melbourne woman who had her PLTardis stolen earlier this week was a victim of Piracy. The Harder Hindhoff Pirates of the Caribbean Gang have admitted this dreadful offence and are now awaiting trial at Stanford in the Vale Police station. This is where the PLT was found by an observant civil servant called Bunny Stoutfroth last night. The Tardis is now undergoing repair operations to its weasel-axle flange bracket and it will be returned to its rightful owner fifthwith. Reuters

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sadly if she puts the bung on the market, she would probably get away with not mentioning all the plumbing issues. Full Structural surveys are just that - they look at the structure only - roof, signs of subsidence, cracks, obvious dampness etc. Most surveys never look into detail about plumbing or whether the pumps leak, ovens work etc.
Unless any prospective buyers brought in specific trades to check these things, they would go unnoticed and once you’ve bought, there’s little redress. In the UK it’s very rare to sue after, as the process is ‘caveat emptor’ - risk is to the buyer.
Lidl would have more than likely had to have had a full structural survey for mortgage purposes when she bought, but those issues were never picked up.

Another thing - usually in order to view houses, the estate agents asks your current position and unless your house is sold, on the market or is days away from going on the market, they don’t *usually* allow viewings, especially on expensive houses as they waste time on so many nosey people just wanting a look round!
This isn’t necessarily true, the seller has to tell potential buyers of any negatives/defects which the buyer can not see for themselves. This will include plumbing etc. Caveot emptor won’t necessarily protect you as a seller has a legal obligation to tell a buyer about any defects or problems with the home so that the buyer can make a good decision. There is a form you need to fill in (can’t remember the name) and it is recommended you fill it out under your solicitors guidance. You can face legal issues if you knowingly mislead a buyer for example telling them all the bathrooms work when really they have major plumbing and pipe issues

• Heart
  • Wow
Wait! How could someone accidentally tweet their postcode 😂
What is she talking about? your postcode is your address and can easily locate your house especially if you live in an area where there aren’t many houses. Google images alone will share pictures of the houses on the street as they will be there from the listings unless you get everything fully removed after buying. At the end of the day she has shown her entire house online and the surrounding area so she is the only one to blame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.