Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! The proper stuff is a flotilla of lemon trees with the lemons left on so this years won’t grow and plant pots. Also it’s a Pizza Parlour and fake fire emporium. You know - the usual stuff. It is BEYOND tedious now. Up to here is where we are with it…We now have 3 ‘potting tables‘ in various stages of decomposition over the garden (under windows etc) which goes to prove she didn‘t need a greenhouse in the first place. A clue is what she hasn’t got. Maybe some company can Gift Her A Clue…

Welcome to Gift Her a Clue the new quiz show on Thickovision TV…
It really is beyond, isn’t it? The only thing watchable about the damn greedhouse is the penis tree looming over it. She used to treat Aldi like an annoying gnat but now she actually follows him around the garden in case he films a spinach leaf unsupervised, stealing her ‘content’. When I heard her saying ‘lemon thyme is such a useful herb’, I wanted to shout ‘For what exactly, Elsie - your pasta mush? Over grated cheese? On your oven chips? Aaaaargh!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Inspired by post 439!

Curated…💤💤

Today I curated my bannister
Its a joke how bespoke they have made it
14 cameras, six films and a canister
Weren‘t enough for the staff who displayed it
This vision of beauty by Ernesto Tracksuitii
Is admired worldwide and each tread
Cost a fortune to hone, here’s a vid for your phone
Green with envy they’ll be Elsie said…🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
mmmmmmmm
Screenshot_20220512-142605_Instagram.jpg

who doesn't love eating in a roasting hot, humid greenhouse with a mouldy pot of moss right next to their plate?

I especially love eating off a table with cracks full of dirt and compost - yum!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
What is the actual point of this table outside of the greenhouse? 🙄. And I still think the reclamation yard display under the window of the house is also ridiculous.

Who puts “indoor” wood tables outside that are not made of actual outdoor materials?

F3BAEF0F-705B-4008-BA59-8BF814018174.jpeg
C2AF4C98-9A7F-49E8-9775-164DADF7E9BC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Holy smokes, Lydia is taking that tat clutter nonsense to a new level. She reminds me of The Sims builds where whenever you don't know what to do with a room, you just plop a table and drown it in clutter objects. No real purpose. Just for show.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Inspired by post 439!

Curated…💤💤

Today I curated my bannister
Its a joke how bespoke they have made it
14 cameras, six films and a canister
Weren‘t enough for the staff who displayed it
This vision of beauty by Ernesto Tracksuitii
Is admired worldwide and each tread
Cost a fortune to hone, here’s a vid for your phone
Green with envy they’ll be Elsie said…🥱
Curated... zzzzzz. (Part deux, as they say en Provence)

A curated bannister
A reno extravaganza
My life is an assthetic success
When I begin excavation
Of wisdom tooth or basement
My mansion will be worth even less!

• Haha
Holy smokes, Lydia is taking that tat clutter nonsense to a new level. She reminds me of The Sims builds where whenever you don't know what to do with a room, you just plop a table and drown it in clutter objects. No real purpose. Just for show.
She is getting as bad as char char who buys a table of some kind every time he goes into a shop!

• Haha
New to this thread. Holy tit, it’s a large one.

Used to follow her about a decade ago when she was faux fitspo - jet black hair and tacky workout gear. Downloaded her e-book and it was garbage. Unfollowed her when she adopted her next personality.

Cannot believe my eyes at how she’s changed. WTF is the cottagecore shite she’s doing now? Swanning about the moors dressed like Princess Anne.

I’ve clearly missed too much. What a clown. She will always be this to me. View attachment 1261013
Welcome! You will fit in quite nicely! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg whoever said not to bother watching Aldi's flog was correct (did watch on invidio 😂)
It/he/they were BORRRIIIINNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!! But what's new 🙄
He couldn't even think of anything to say 😴 and when he did it was incorrect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It really is beyond, isn’t it? The only thing watchable about the damn greedhouse is the penis tree looming over it. She used to treat Aldi like an annoying gnat but now she actually follows him around the garden in case he films a spinach leaf unsupervised, stealing her ‘content’. When I heard her saying ‘lemon thyme is such a useful herb’, I wanted to shout ‘For what exactly, Elsie - your pasta mush? Over grated cheese? On your oven chips? Aaaaargh!’
I think she mentioned something about cocktails 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is the actual point of this table outside of the greenhouse? 🙄. And I still think the reclamation yard display under the window of the house is also ridiculous.

Who puts “indoor” wood tables outside that are not made of actual outdoor materials?

View attachment 1261338View attachment 1261339
Ok...I have a little horticulture experience under my cinched-in belt. You do not do potting up on a table over gravel or you will have a build up of compost on said gravel that you can't sweep up. Weeds will grow.
No work will go on there, they are purely for "staging". 😁

Bib
Even that's half cocked!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She is gagging for the Wisteria to hurry up and cover the entire house because she hates her house. There, I said it. It's obvious to everyone at this point.

p.s. The "woodlands" of dubious Millen-Gordon ownership that both Lydia and Ali orgasm over and constantly show aren't that nice either. I've seen stanky swamps in Florida loaded with alligators, mosquitos and pythons that are more beautiful and striking than what surrounds Her Travesty's forever new build bungalow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Why is she being so sickly sweet in his vlog? We know the real you Lydia 👀 Also how have they not got an outside pizza oven already? Frow’s got one and they were both drooling over the ones in the garden centre. Surely it’s only a matter of time before she gets one installed in the greedhouse to heat up her Dominos? 🍕🍕🍕
Isn’t it strange when you know she doesn’t watch Frow to support her she watches Frow to see if she can one up her! Frow put one of those ball finial on her brick pedestal thing outside and Lydia just so happens to have one in her outdoor front gate! I don’t remember them being there any other time although she doesn’t show it very often! But she’s definitely gonna get a outdoor pretentious pizza maker and you best believe she’s gonna throw another made up party in her backyard or should I say woodland or freaking kitchen garden! You know Lydia has never used these words even though you hear it from the English people in the UK! When her or Ali say we had a mooch look around you could tell they don’t ever say that! I’ve heard it before on the tv probably for some gardening show! If you don’t want to give Lydia any views and/or ad free YouTube for her bi weekly snooty snooze fest sesh!!🥱😬🖕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Warning, do not venture onto Teefer's thread if you value your white linen gardening frocks! Coco and I dared to say something and we were pelted with flower pots!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
mmmmmmmm
View attachment 1261336
who doesn't love eating in a roasting hot, humid greenhouse with a mouldy pot of moss right next to their plate?

I especially love eating off a table with cracks full of dirt and compost - yum!
Oh God! Who could dine inside a scorching greenhouse in spring and summer. Lydia is lost 😂

Also where do the Millen-Gordon’s actually live

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.