Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok...I have a little horticulture experience under my cinched-in belt. You do not do potting up on a table over gravel or you will have a build up of compost on said gravel that you can't sweep up. Weeds will grow.
No work will go on there, they are purely for "staging". 😁

Bib
Even that's half cocked!
Who puts tables outside and other furniture hillbillies!!🤪 Lydia is a hillbilly if she puts any more crap outside of that property! Did you all see her little Tik Tok video about the herb perfume discovery set she says she bought! On her vlog last week or Sunday’s vlog she said she asked for a sample! Little lie’s add up to be non trustworthy people Lydia which equals zero brands wanting to work for her! I was just thinking the other day she really was canceled by everyone who has worked with her in a sense! Just because she has a few scattered jobs to companies that have zero ethical standards she is trying so hard to work as a kitchen garden for content and really taking the boobs out was so that she could come acrossed as not such as a bimbo so I think in Ali’s vlog they are dressing the part! Just imagine before he started to vlog they weren’t sitting around in their crispy white clothes looking like they just are these ultra rich couple who sit on their yacht all day because they can!! They both planned that and what you see in that vlog is purely acting going on! Come on what’s with this new thing Ali saying what he’s wearing and who he’s wearing? Very pretentious and sickening as Lydia!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Who puts tables outside and other furniture hillbillies!!🤪 Lydia is a hillbilly if she puts any more crap outside of that property! Did you all see her little Tik Tok video about the herb perfume discovery set she says she bought! On her vlog last week or Sunday’s vlog she said she asked for a sample! Little lie’s add up to be non trustworthy people Lydia which equals zero brands wanting to work for her! I was just thinking the other day she really was canceled by everyone who has worked with her in a sense! Just because she has a few scattered jobs to companies that have zero ethical standards she is trying so hard to work as a kitchen garden for content and really taking the boobs out was so that she could come acrossed as not such as a bimbo so I think in Ali’s vlog they are dressing the part! Just imagine before he started to vlog they weren’t sitting around in their crispy white clothes looking like they just are these ultra rich couple who sit on their yacht all day because they can!! They both planned that and what you see in that vlog is purely acting going on! Come on what’s with this new thing Ali saying what he’s wearing and who he’s wearing? Very pretentious and sickening as Lydia!
Hillbilly Lydia! Love it ❤😂 - soon the woodland will look like this (lucky neighbours)!

80D9D7E8-641C-477E-8CD2-4CC0309FFDBA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The what he is wearing and who is what jojo makes char char do!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks @Oops...
I was still in time to edit my post! Defenderrrrrrrrr!

Lol, just realised you were taking about the poll and Jude Law's transport! 😂 You and your dirty tricks won't win ;)

She can spell (except place names - there were some howlers) but she can't pronounce and her foreign accents are suspect!
The worst is when she rolls the "r" and pronounces the "t" of the word "croissant". When I hear it, it’s like nails screeching on a blackboard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She did say Phase 2 is about to commence. To make everything more "sympathetic".

Coming soon to hillbilly Lydia Elise Clampetts-Millen-Gordon's grounds, all bespoke, natch...

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 11.51.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 11.52.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 11.53.12 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Omg she's stated that she's dyslexic :mad:
After doing a test on the internet. Not with a doctor or professional counselor.

Her camera angles :sick: I have not zoomed in.
Screenshot_20220512-180720_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220512-180729_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220512-180751_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh no is it 'poor little me' time? I'm going in to have a watch.

I've just put it on, her face is bright red and she has two black slugs above her eyes, WTF! Really not up for this tit show but here we go!

Oh I seeeee dyslexia - that is now the excuse for all the spelling mistakes. So if you have dyslexia -even more reason to use spell check!!!

And this is not a vulnerable and honest chat - it is an ad for Beauty Pie!

Spinach leaves and courgettes - has she ever eaten such items????

And who wears a white linen shirt to pot things with earth in a greenhouse????

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Just started the new vlog- an ad for Beauty Pie "obviously you've heard me talk about beauty pie a lot", erm no, no we haven't actually, just now as you're advertising them

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So I've decided to give it a go after 3 months...okay that's a lie - I've clicked on the new video by accident😅

"Goooooooooooood mouuuurninggggg, everyoooone!!"
dry-heave-throw-up.gif

"I've just rewatched my Maldive vlogs, because memories" - what the duck?!?! I don't watch you anymore and still aware that it has been 2 weeks top's. Your memory is tit, Lyds!

Uuugh, the new wardrobe colour is dreadful. I know some of you, wonderful people, really like the swamp colour, but it just made everything much more sad to me🙃

I'm really not used to her anymore, because WHO THE duck IS PLANTING SOMETHING IN A FREAKING WHITE BLOUSE AND FULL FACE OF MAKE UP?!?!?! You and Teefers! The rest of population is clearly much more sensible!

Screenshot_20220512-190418_YouTube.jpg

Woooow, her nose is getting bigger still...and that's my limit for one time. My body is physically rejecting watching it!😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Talking about Beauty pie she says 'you need to do a big order of like candles body products, skin care and treat yourself' erm we are in a economy crisis you ignorant moron and most people cant afford to heat their homes never mind go and buy a load of crap they don't need!

Nastygal, H&M and beauty pie, luxury vlogger indeed!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Doxing! - Erm Lydia your address was out there I think because you showed a parcel label on a vlog - you did it first, then people worked out where your bunga was! This was when you moved in, so now it's a good excuse to use!

Is that the reason why you need to move house now, privacy? Haven't you spent the last two years saying you won't move?

Oh this is hilarious, it is not an option to have an external office on their property, well if you got rid of the greenhouse you could put one there! And we need to take on more people - what for?

She's made the bunga better, added value, it's magical here - but we're looking at a house next week!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Her dyslexia comment pissed me off. I’m dyslexic. I can tell you I can read. It doesn’t mean I can’t read or write or spell or anything. It means those things are harder for my brain and I have to work harder, and therefore longer, than someone without dyslexia to ensure I do them properly. I have 3 degrees and can tell you I worked my ass off to make sure that the standard of my work never differed from someone without dyslexia. The only difference was it probably took me 3x longer 🤪 She pisses me off making dyslexia an excuse for laziness. She may very well be dyslexic but it then becomes her responsibility to ensure she puts things in place for herself to manage it. Instead, she makes it an excuse for incompetency. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I've just put it on, her face is bright red and she has two black slugs above her eyes, WTF! Really not up for this tit show but here we go!

Oh I seeeee dyslexia - that is now the excuse for all the spelling mistakes. So if you have dyslexia -even more reason to use spell check!!!

And this is not a vulnerable and honest chat - it is an ad for Beauty Pie!

Spinach leaves and courgettes - has she ever eaten such items????

And who wears a white linen shirt to pot things with earth in a greenhouse????
So what’s her husband’s excuse then? He’s just your run of the mill dim-wit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.