Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but only a pretentious that would wear a long WHITE dress to a garden centre. I don't care how much they cost those mini Hermes are no use what so ever and are so small they look like you are carrying your daughters play handbag around. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Sorry guys, I am a little bit behind on the thread so I don’t know if anyone else mentioned this, but look. 🤣
We are not that much in love with the dress of dreeeeaaammmz anymore, are we? 😂
Wow - she is shameless!

Two words....

Size up.
By at least two sizes, I agree. She is pouring out of that white dress. In general, I go at least one size up when wearing white - it’s unforgiving enough without added constriction.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hermes are surely having the last laugh with the prices of their so called sought after over priced, impractical mini bags???
I don’t get the hype over any luxury handbags TBH 🤪🤪🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I actually do, I mean I know nothing about Hermes bags at all, but I dont think she would sell all the others to get a fake. I think she has fallen into this hermes trap now and she cant be seen with anything less than
Did you notice the unboxing she was deliberately talking to the dogs all way through to detract from the bag - that was in the Hermes belt bag!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wow - she is shameless!

By at least two sizes, I agree. She is pouring out of that white dress. In general, I go at least one size up when wearing white - it’s unforgiving enough without added constriction.
Yesss! The too tight white frock makes her look bigger.

Reactions: 13
Did you notice the unboxing she was deliberately talking to the dogs all way through to detract from the bag - that was in the Hermes belt bag!
The unboxing was total BS. She stated that she needed to feed the dogs, and then nonchalantly saying she needs to have her lunch before the underwhelming, half interested unbagging/unboxing…..🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Aldi says ‘I can’t get over how neat these (flower)beds are’ - Yes, Carrie planted them perfectly last week while they were away! Ha! She returned to a new garden, thanks to her CEO and Daylesford of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just want to say if Millen goes with the extended open stairs for the fire escape renovation she owes ME the money for putting this idea out there first on Tattle aka Bible of best ideas for getting your life, business and online image back on track 😘

You should really listen to us Lydiot, would have saved you money so many times.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just want to say if Millen goes with the extended open stairs for the fire escape renovation she owes ME the money for putting this idea out there first on Tattle aka Bible of best ideas for getting your life, business and online image back on track 😘

You should really listen to us Lydiot, would have saved you money so many times.
Exactly - there should be an oak bespoke plaque of gratitude to us at the very least.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry guys, I am a little bit behind on the thread so I don’t know if anyone else mentioned this, but look. 🤣
We are not that much in love with the dress of dreeeeaaammmz anymore, are we? 😂
Yep. And she only started wearing her KM dresses on the daily or on holiday because Tattlers called her out on it. Biggest scammer around.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Anyone else go from being so upto date on Tattle they are waiting for peeps to comment, to oh crap I've got three pages to catch up on 😂 No ??? Just me then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ll have to take your word for it 😂
It's along the lines of
Rockstuds
Country house
Interest in gardening
Faux posh accent
Love of green
Daxon x 2
Numpty husband/bf
Floral frocks
Maldives

blah, blah....I can feel a poll coming on....the poll of dreamzzzzzzzz :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else go from being so upto date on Tattle waiting for peeps to comment, to oh crap I've got three pages to catch up on 😂 No??? Just me then 😂
Yes, just you Peppy! I veer from scrambling to catch up to refreshing like a maniac though! 😂 Plus I am always behind because I refuse to watch the illiterate morons....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's along the lines of
Rockstuds
Country house
Interest in gardening
Faux posh accent
Love of green
Daxon x 2
Numpty husband/bf
Floral frocks
Maldives

blah, blah....I can feel a poll coming on....the poll of dreamzzzzzzzz :sleep:
Clones, then. Question: Can Josie spell?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Congratulations to our amazing @Oops... for the misspelt thread title with 34 votes. :m 🥂

Thanks for voting in the last poll on Lidl's boob job. Results showed we thought she should have worn her compression bra for longer!

Welcome to the Lidl and Ali Hoilday Speshul where you can play Where’s Wally spotting a Hermes bag or twilly, while away hours searching for the AD on Ali’s reels or drive yourself insane correcting spelling mistakes. Mon Dieu...where to begin....
* Mr MG, well his manager, wangled a 5 night holiday in the Maldives at the Ritz Carlton. They splashed out on 2 more nights (7n/8d).
* They 'haven’t travelled for 2 years'. So Provence, Ibiza, and Norfolk don't count!
* Packing was a nightmare as Ken was still painting the dressing room. Maybe because Lidl didn't empty it in time.
* Lidl packed all her Hermes - twilly, Birkin, Kelly, mini Kelly, Oran sandals x2 - as well as Valentino Rockstud sandals x3, trainers for a light jog, Celine straw bag, Chanel bags x2, hat and matching b&w swimsuit, 7 x Intimissimi /Calzedonia bikinis to merch (one for every day), 4 x fugly sunglasses, plus linen, linen, linen.
* She threw in her green and white dress, already worn to her London birthday meal and birthday garden party. Hey, it stood up to the sniff test!
* She added an orange number She is "so colourful" now she has her new knockers. Oh and the expensive cashmere jumper that went a bit funny in the wash…
* Ali asked what he should pack. Lidl lisped ‘go short, it’s thexy'.
* He packed the shorts bloomers that Souster & Hicks transformed from his old trousers. Demand a refund!
* Lidl decided not to wear the Lilysilk clothes she ordered for travelling. Her white linen dress, cinched with a rafffiiiarrr belt was parfekt for a 13 hour overnight flight and a speedboat ride!
* They killed time in Hermes and Penhaligans at the airport. She "naturally gravitates to super luxury brands"!
* They started drinking in the exec lounge before boarding....of course...it was free!
* Business class is a witch... they had to face each other for the whole flight. Champagne softened the blow.
* Second time in the Maldives for them. "People their age can't afford to come," she said. You are not paying for it Lidl!
* The hotel is on a private island. Unfortunately they had to share it with 200 other people.
* They had a Sunrise Ocean Villa for the #gifted few days, situated over the sea on stilts with a private pool and a butler.
* They were woken early by...er....the sunrise.
* They ate at every restaurant. Ali photographed the food while Lidl bitched about him being slow. Not like you to wait, Lidl?
* One meal a day makes her hangry. Stuff your cheeks for later then..
*...or have some nuts.... She loves Brazil nuts. Er...they're Macedamia nuts!
* She posted that she was eating her dream diet of fish, salad and fresh veg. We're not swallowing that.
* She's not a complete fun sponge....she does eat desserts.
* They met 5 fans while away. One even paid for their meal. Shouldn't you pay for them or are subs are seriously richer than you?
* On the private boat trip she wore white linen shorts and tied a twilly around her wrist. Her Birkin was in every shot....so was the wine.
* Ali put on his snorkle, or is that snorkel...either way there’s a snore in it!
* He also got his drone out....there must be a joke there too!
* It was so hot it was Elizabeth Arden spf 59 (sic) for Lidl, all the way!
* She puts it on her nose.....her nose burnt. She blamed the hotel's suntan lotion.
* Lidl's had a holiday from doing her hair...we could hear Despina screaming.
* Ali was working hard, tagging the hotel and hiding the AD. We reported him to the ASA. He received a warning. We laughed.
* She posted that she was alone in the ocean with a turtle but didn't have a camera...no photo; no happen.
* Lidl posted that she went snorkeling. We demanded proof. We got a body double.
* Highlights of the holiday were seeing dolphins, along with "petting a baby goat on the farm where I live"! Yer what?
* By night six they were "paying customers". They moved to a Beach Pool Villa and ordered room service burger and chips.
* She said it was a Bond villa, her "seashore soul" preferred it to the Ocean Villa. We said it was cheaper and stop bitching about #gifted
* At last they could stop working and just be together. "Nature boy" Ali immediately left her alone to go canoeing......her marriage is the gift that keeps on giving.
* She read the "main bulk of her book". So, you skipped the boring stuff in the middle!
* It was 40° when they left for home. She wore her huge cashmere sweater....and white linen shorts.
Back, unpacking parcels, dinner in the Greedhouse, trip to Dr Ayad. Normal service is resumed.View attachment 1253930View attachment 1253932View attachment 1253933
No stop! They did NOT accept a free meal offered by their subs wth??????? They have no shame. They must have had the best sleep that night knowing they have such gullible followers ready to support them all the way.

Happy scammers

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.