Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claims she loves a man in sandals and thought wow when Ali had his on with his linen. Come off it the only thing you are attracted to are Hermes bags and yourself.

wants to put her trestle tables on the veg garden path and have a party oh and it was poor Alex who had to eat in the greedhouse the other night.
She doesn’t want Alex in the house in case she steals something else , ie a fake Kelly!

I feel like if this was to happen Lydia’s next partner will be an older man who has teenage kids. She will take on the fake cunty step mum role and will be relieved that she doesn’t have to have any of her own. She will then be free to swan around her garden with Carrie doing absolutely nothing.
No teenage kid would be able to put up with her, and she would hate them because there would be too much competition !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The boobage ... :oops: 🤮
View attachment 1259257View attachment 1259258View attachment 1259259View attachment 1259260View attachment 1259261View attachment 1259262

View attachment 1259263

Garden Centre fasHuUn
View attachment 1259264
View attachment 1259265
Obviously to match the new Celly

View attachment 1259266

Oh wowwww Lyds is trying so hard to talk nice to Ali.
Well done Lyds. 👏🏻 heeheee

But wowwwww, she always seems to be angry at Porter.
Tone Lyds tone !!!! Firm but not mean. 😞
Why would you wear that to a garden centre? She looks like an idiot. Are these the manolo flats she bought or the French sole ones? Either way they don’t match her bags.

She doesn’t want Alex in the house in case she steals something else , ie a fake Kelly!

No teenage kid would be able to put up with her, and she would hate them because there would be too much competition !
Yes it would be a toxic mix but hopefully the teenagers will have a nice mum and step dad to go home to after their fortnightly visit to dads.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Now this is a proper mini Kelly unboxing video!

This lady paid around £6000 for hers instore, and it does look like she received it through the post as it was in a brown box with bubble wrap and had a note attached to it. I know hers has different hardware but the colour looks different to Elsie's! Could be the light or a filter though!

It has to either be new or fake as the re-sell price is at least 3 times the retail price!
So I’m fairly sure that Tiana got hers during a lockdown period where Hermès was posting bags to certain repeat customers. Bear in mind they do post bags (Evelyne, Roulis etc), some of which are more expensive than the MKII, but usually don’t with quota bags unless you are an established customer and it’s a pandemic. There’s no way/reason for Lydia to have been posted a bag from store now.

Reactions: 16
Garden centre chic ... don't be jealous :cool: hee heeee

View attachment 1259237
View attachment 1259233
⬆⬆⬆
Oohh Lyds finds men in slandals and linen to be the sexiest everrr 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Here we go. The mini Hermèzz Celly lurking about
View attachment 1259236

Ali really needs to up his YouTube f*ckboy game ... crotch shots in grandpa trousers and slandals ain't gonna cut it babe xoxo . IG fboy game is almost there.
😎
View attachment 1259234View attachment 1259235
That’s the smallest crotch I‘ve ever seen… and I’ve seen a lot. 🤣🤭🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh wowwwwww.
A segment on Ali and his laundry. How exciting 😎
Heeheeeeee

Screenshot_20220511-175408_YouTube.jpg

The clean laundry ⬇⬇⬇ if you are interested :rolleyes: See he's even pointing to it heeheeee
Screenshot_20220511-175421_YouTube.jpg

His favourite hanger. ⬇⬇⬇
Amazon, of course.
Click that AFFILIATE LYNX now !!!!
Toldya he's morphing into Lydsiepoo.
Screenshot_20220511-175432_YouTube.jpg

Watching him pack his clean laundry ... I didn't. Fast forward is a wonderful invention.
Screenshot_20220511-180039_YouTube.jpg

And to end off, free PR and SELL SELL SELL !!!
Screenshot_20220511-180712_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220511-180728_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-180740_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-180754_YouTube.jpg

He's such a bore.

The End.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ali's vlog! - what a load of nonsense, even he sounds bored with his monotonous description of what is or isn't going on in the bunga garden!

She's wearing the KM dress of jeans and Hermes sandals for a trip to the garden centre - bit OTT, then she's wearing it all to stomp around the garden. Those sandals must be trashed by now!!

Absolute crap don't bother.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
What I've learned from this thread is that Lydia is a lying, narcissistic twit.
I don't doubt for a second that bag is fake. Like someone else mentioned in the the thread, her and Ali are living imposter lives and so desperately trying to keep up appearances, but failing. They must be up to their eyeballs in debt or they really have masterminded manipulating refund policies. Their apparent spending does NOT match any of the ads/paid partnerships on their channels --they are all second or third rate deals, no major brands in sight.

The bag is fake, the plants are fake, her personality is fake, marriage is fake, lifestyle is fake.
I'm positive she 'embellished' that whole subscriber-paying-for-my-dinner story, too.

I hope Lydia gets her knickers in a knot when she reads this thread and how everyone can see right through her sham.

One last thought, her latest blog is too painful to watch fully, and just so.bloody.boring!! She's so in love with that overdone sage green colour, she should dye her hair to match, too.
Wowowowowowww-wow.

Despina, give her some sage highlights. That outta do well with her red hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She IS trying so hard to be nice. I swear I could hear her teeth grinding back and forth. LOL

Here she is when she says she was so attracted to Ali in the Maldives when seeing him in slandals. This is Lydia's "oh baby, I wanna ride you" expression. Apparently Lydia is MOST attracted to a man in sandals. Like, I have NEVER heard that. Personally, I am repulsed by men in sandals. I don't care if the man is the hottest thing on legs, keep yer toes out of my sight line. ( PLUS, look at his expression here. Lydia has just this second said he looked HOT AF in the Maldives in his sandals. He is completely ambivalent and apathetic towards her these days. WOOOOOOWWWWW!! )

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 11.30.55 AM.png

WHY would anyone dress like this to go to a garden center, then out for burgers? It doesn't come off elegant. It comes off as a costume. Jeans, tee's, shorts, anything would have been more appropriate.

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 12.04.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 12.04.51 PM.png

The pups and Lumi playing was super cute. Although Lydia is constantly shouting at poor Porter, which ruins the mood. By comparison Berkeley did plenty of naughty things and didn't get shouted at.

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 12.09.03 PM.png

The state of that shed! You'd think if she truly had a medical aversion to the wrong assssssthetics, she'd have Ken throw a lick of paint on it.

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 12.12.27 PM.png

The ceilings are now even lower in da bungalow.

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 12.14.55 PM.png

Ali seems to have been lobotomized, no spark, just grinding out filming the mundanity of his daily life. Filming pets playing, showing budding vines, and a yawn fest about dry cleaned linen, plus some new bits. That, and a garden center visit. Riveting!!

Lydia in overdressed mode, trying to keep her posh accent as cinched as her belt. There is nothing relaxed about either of them. When will they twig to the fact that true wealth is about comfort and ease with oneself and how one presents to the world at large? The posing comes off so loud. Their relationship, even with Lydia's recent effort to be a nicer wife seems to be dying a slow death on screen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I am convinced she encourages him to dress the way that he does so that no other woman would want him. Trainee electrician Ali wasn’t so annoying or unattractive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I am convinced she encourages him to dress the way that he does so that no other woman would want him. Trainee electrician Ali wasn’t so annoying or unattractive.
Yes!! Lydsie-pooh can't have Ali dressing his age. No fun for Ali. Only chores, brown pants and slandals. Which makes sense because like you said, it's a way to avoid catching unwanted attention.
However, he has his warmer behaviour going for him over the blatant gross bs Lydia serves. Mrs. Sage Sourpuss.

Reactions: 16
She IS trying so hard to be nice. I swear I could hear her teeth grinding back and forth. LOL

Here she is when she says she was so attracted to Ali in the Maldives when seeing him in slandals. This is Lydia's "oh baby, I wanna ride you" expression. Apparently Lydia is MOST attracted to a man in sandals. Like, I have NEVER heard that. Personally, I am repulsed by men in sandals. I don't care if the man is the hottest thing on legs, keep yer toes out of my sight line. ( PLUS, look at his expression here. Lydia has just this second said he looked HOT AF in the Maldives in his sandals. He is completely ambivalent and apathetic towards her these days. WOOOOOOWWWWW!! )

View attachment 1259354

WHY would anyone dress like this to go to a garden center, then out for burgers? It doesn't come off elegant. It comes off as a costume. Jeans, tee's, shorts, anything would have been more appropriate.

View attachment 1259359

View attachment 1259360

The pups and Lumi playing was super cute. Although Lydia is constantly shouting at poor Porter, which ruins the mood. By comparison Berkeley did plenty of naughty things and didn't get shouted at.

View attachment 1259362

The state of that shed! You'd think if she truly had a medical aversion to the wrong assssssthetics, she'd have Ken throw a lick of paint on it.

View attachment 1259366

The ceilings are now even lower in da bungalow.

View attachment 1259368

Ali seems to have been lobotomized, no spark, just grinding out filming the mundanity of his daily life. Filming pets playing, showing budding vines, and a yawn fest about dry cleaned linen, plus some new bits. That, and a garden center visit. Riveting!!

Lydia in overdressed mode, trying to keep her posh accent as cinched as her belt. There is nothing relaxed about either of them. When will they twig to the fact that true wealth is about comfort and ease with oneself and how one presents to the world at large? The posing comes off so loud. Their relationship, even with Lydia's recent effort to be a nicer wife seems to be dying a slow death on screen.
Men in sandals are gross, the only time they are acceptable is when there are communal showers such as at swimming pools to avoid other people's foot germs but don't worry men of the world, I am also judging the non-pedicured women of the world when they were sandals too :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This must be it!! I think you've nailed it.

She has broken his psyche down into tiny pieces with all her henpecking and created a wee man that gets excited about houndstooth for summer and SANDALS. He isn't remotely ugly. They have a gym in house that he apparently uses frequently, he drives a stinkin' Aston FFS, yet has the sex appeal of a bowl of porridge. Single Ali was way cuter; wearing age appropriate clothes. I remember him in cool jeans, with combat boots and hoodies. He was smiley and had a decent body, if bulging muscles is your jam.

He is only 33! All that is missing is a dad bod paunch to go with his new grandad style. Of course he's unlikely to ever have love handles, seeing as he is full of despair and anxiety from walking on all the seeded eggshells his wife carefully places around his sandaled feet.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.