Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, @Oops -Farage is at it again! Calling me Hell-Cat Streisand is one thing, but my greatest ‘tit’ 🎼The Way We Were...? 🎼 😡

You may rest assured that the pre-loved Tardis is safe and well. In actual fact, it is currently in a secret location being festooned with garlands, balloons, streamers and bunting of all manner of Ice Team Fick colours; neopolitan, raspberry ripple, etc. in preparation for our day at the polls!Get Voting, everyone - from Newbies to 🎼Evergreen🎼 - We can do this!!

I don’t have Nannything bad to say about Mr. Jude Law, btw, and I’m sure you will have a most comfortable car ride with him as your chauffeur.. plenty of leg room for you and your fellow voter. In the meantime, we on the Ice Team Fick team, are willing to offer our passengers a Happy Trucker snack box for the jounrey, individually presented by Master Midnight.

Naughty but nice treats, I’m sure you will agree, cos 🎼We got nothing to be Guilty of...🎼🎼. Looking forward to seeing you all and, remember, politics is a ruthless game - stay alert, be vigilant and beware of any alternative offers of transport! ❤❤❤❤

View attachment 1258457
You noticed my little joke then darling Hell Cat 🤭xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't believe for a minute that the new mini Kelly is real.
I actually do, I mean I know nothing about Hermes bags at all, but I dont think she would sell all the others to get a fake. I think she has fallen into this hermes trap now and she cant be seen with anything less than

• Heart
Reactions: 9
3F68ADFB-C53C-424B-841C-34A89164A7E9.jpeg

COMPOTE. NOT COMPOT OR COMPOST…🤐 VOTE DAXON! VOTE DAXON NOW!

HAVE YOU VOTED DAXON YET?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
@Tyui Sorry but you can't assume that everyone wants kids and that any couple without them is completely incompatible and on the rocks. Not everyone wants to be or should be parents. :rolleyes:
I think the difference here is the original post said still no kids even though they were on the horizon. Lidl has alluded to them having kids many times. I dont think it was meant that if you dont have kids your relationship is on the rocks.

Reactions: 19

Now this is a proper mini Kelly unboxing video!

This lady paid around £6000 for hers instore, and it does look like she received it through the post as it was in a brown box with bubble wrap and had a note attached to it. I know hers has different hardware but the colour looks different to Elsie's! Could be the light or a filter though!

It has to either be new or fake as the re-sell price is at least 3 times the retail price!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
… _ _ _ …
… _ _ _ …
… _ _ _ …

*THUD*
Oh my goodness! She’s down! We need the PL Tardis to rescue her. Quickly - whoever knows where it is; this is a matter of life and death. We have to save our Soul Sister. Panic is rising! Rising I tell you! HELP!!

AD
Those of you wishing to vote Daxon please form an orderly queue and yes Mr Law is available for conniption practise. Thank you so much. Yes, this way for your free chauffeured limousine to the polls. Yes, yes there will be free stays in our own personal island off the coast of New Guinea IF WE WIN. This way to the top of page one. Thank you so much…yes of course you can change your mind if you voted Ice Team Fick by mistake…We’ll if you are sure you don’t want that delicious collection of sweeties I don’t mind if I do. Tell me, where did you get them? Oh - Hell Cat Streisand. Yes, I have heard of her. Dublin…yes. Oh yes, she is very lovely and has such a good voice…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What I've learned from this thread is that Lydia is a lying, narcissistic twit.
I don't doubt for a second that bag is fake. Like someone else mentioned in the the thread, her and Ali are living imposter lives and so desperately trying to keep up appearances, but failing. They must be up to their eyeballs in debt or they really have masterminded manipulating refund policies. Their apparent spending does NOT match any of the ads/paid partnerships on their channels --they are all second or third rate deals, no major brands in sight.

The bag is fake, the plants are fake, her personality is fake, marriage is fake, lifestyle is fake.
I'm positive she 'embellished' that whole subscriber-paying-for-my-dinner story, too.

I hope Lydia gets her knickers in a knot when she reads this thread and how everyone can see right through her sham.

One last thought, her latest blog is too painful to watch fully, and just so.bloody.boring!! She's so in love with that overdone sage green colour, she should dye her hair to match, too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
...and they make her legs look super short. (n)
Agree! Is she so vain that she thinks people in the maldives can tell that these plain white (unflattering) shorts are some designer brand? She could easily get pleated shorts that probably fit WAY better from H&M or any other store.

So it's either grandpa shorts or ass hanging out bathing suit... manic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It's got to be a chocolate hobnob for me, so much so I can't keep them in the house or they'll be gone in minutes! Do love a chocolate chip shortbread too! Mr Wophie likes a dark chocolate digestive.

Is anyone else struggling to even want to watch the car crash that is Lydia burn anymore? If I wanted to see flowers, chickens and walks to the church I wouldn't be watching someone in their mid thirties. In fact I wouldn't watch at all.

My grandmother owns a farm Lydia could only dream of. Actually in the countryside - outside the Yorkshire Dales. She has chickens, rescues animals, big veg patches, a stream... oh and her house is a listed building Lydia!
I never watch any of her output! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Garden centre chic ... don't be jealous :cool: hee heeee

Screenshot_20220511-172424_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220511-172324_YouTube.jpg

⬆⬆⬆
Oohh Lyds finds men in slandals and linen to be the sexiest everrr 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Here we go. The mini Hermèzz Celly lurking about
Screenshot_20220511-172417_YouTube.jpg

Ali really needs to up his YouTube f*ckboy game ... crotch shots in grandpa trousers and slandals ain't gonna cut it babe xoxo . IG fboy game is almost there.
😎
Screenshot_20220511-172340_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-172347_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
I am having a Malted Milk moment at present - taking it back to basics and the old days! But don't think i've ever met a biscuit I didn't like!!! Remember when she was supposedly eating digestives with tea all the time - didn't last long!
Or when she was calorie counting her rich tea busicuits 🤣

I know- it would not kill her to encourage her subscribers to spend a small amount of money on donating to a worthy cause rather than encouraging then to throw their money away on her endless recommendations of table linen/ sportswear/ bags...
Lydia thinks her subscribers are poor. She probably frets that if they donate to charity they may not have enough pennies left over for all the crap she is shilling.

Reactions: 16
The boobage ... :oops: 🤮
Screenshot_20220511-173234_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-173338_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-173348_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-173401_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-173412_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-173631_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220511-173640_YouTube.jpg

Garden Centre fasHuUn
Screenshot_20220511-173524_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220511-173530_YouTube.jpg

Obviously to match the new Celly

Screenshot_20220511-173544_YouTube.jpg

Oh wowwww Lyds is trying so hard to talk nice to Ali.
Well done Lyds. 👏🏻 heeheee

But wowwwww, she always seems to be angry at Porter.
Tone Lyds tone !!!! Firm but not mean. 😞

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Claims she loves a man in sandals and thought wow when Ali had his on with his linen. Come off it the only thing you are attracted to are Hermes bags and yourself.

wants to put her trestle tables on the veg garden path and have a party oh and it was poor Alex who had to eat in the greedhouse the other night.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The new miniature potting table.

Screenshot_20220511-174456_YouTube.jpg

Well it matches the miniature sun dial ...
Screenshot_20220511-174508_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
This makes me think in the next few years it will follow a loose blue print of many similar materialistic couples ive had the displeasure of knowing.
Money between them hits hard / ‘harder’ times than their usual income.
The question of where their marriage is at I.e. still no children even though it was on the horizon. I find most of these couples hold back on kids as they deep down know they are not in it for the long haul. They’ve got through the honeymoon stage and the climb to social snobbery only and thats where it stops.
Then its the classic growing apart, arguments over money. Mood changes/ bickering as they are not distracted by their own indulgences.
A sad break up and extremely swiftly Lydia will date a guy with loads of money who is besotted by his arm candy!
Watch this space.
I feel like if this was to happen Lydia’s next partner will be an older man who has teenage kids. She will take on the fake cunty step mum role and will be relieved that she doesn’t have to have any of her own. She will then be free to swan around her garden with Carrie doing absolutely nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Love how she tries to walk posh in the garden centre, fake Hermes on show, hair in a bun with the twilly around it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Had lunch at the farmhouse he had a burger she had mac and cheese.:sleep:

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.