Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you trying to make me implode? That’s it the gloves are OFF, @Oops 🤯🤯🤯😡😡😡😡😡

VOTE ICE TEAM FICK Now and you will receive the following -

A Penhaligon fragrance of dreams with sage green bow-tie;

A packet of seeds with which to grow your own chickens;

A packet of brazil nuts dressed up as macadamias and a frozen watermelon;

A SPF 59 for your nose as it is so much nearer the sun than any other part of face/bod.

Vote now and let your voice be heard!!! ❤ DO NOT accept any lifts to the polling station - the offer is an attempt to fraudulently sabotage your vote! Stay alert and remember #thepollsdontlie
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

20220510_151031.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
All the toilets are broken and the loo seats 💺 are up, so all that money is just being flushed away…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Really, Anna? Cos it looks like an unimaginative snorefest to me - the Hermezzzz Kelly bag and matching belt 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 déja poo - plus, why is this woman coming up on my feed..😡😡😡😡 never watch her...

4C3E3A85-ACF5-47C2-BEF2-8B64E3CCF0FD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
I only got about 15 mins into her maldives video and when she said 'I wanted to look exceptional' I had to switch it off and go for a lie down. Honestly who talks about themselves in that way? What a vain twit.

Also her dressing room makes her look so red, such a bad design choice for an influencer. I get that she likes mouldy green but if its for her job she needs to adapt
I’ll tell you who talks like that, the real life Amanda from Friends! I know I’ve said it before but she reminds me of her so often 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
A bit niche but a lovely lady- Bowel babe posted yesterday that her active cancer treatment has stopped and she is now receiving hospice care. She’s established a fund to raise money for research and asked people to share. She’s quite high profile with a lot of well known supporters. Of course lydia was straight under the post with a gushing comment but I’d really hoped she’d maybe share the cause, making people aware of the fund? Little gestures like that would cost her literally nothing but could make a real difference to so many others…
Hoping she might read this and share, albeit late!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Yes exactly if the bags are from a reseller so they are all well over retail (if real) plus that basket Chanel is no joke expensive and there was the Celine tote. So let’s call it 6+ bags probably totaling over 100k (if the Hermes are real). Top that off with the multiple boots, belts, twilly and slandals from Hermes alone. All of the Louboutin and Valentino shoes for her shoots…. It’s ridiculous honestly.

Add to that in same timeframe… defender, green house, 2x raised beds, oxen wood crazy expensive outdoor furniture, kitchen flooring, bathroom renovation and more. (Boobs). New watch, wedding set etc….

I know she probably gets discounts and returns a lot but most of the dresses she “buys” are well over 1k each plus the souster and hicks tailored clothings we’ve never seen again.

Even if she could afford all of this due to making 40k to post an ad for hair vitamins etc. seems insane when you consider how much less income she’s had in this very timeframe!

And wow add this on top of the list. Crazy
Exactly and all of those purchases are outside of her day to day living. She’s spent all that money and it isn’t even including her mortgage, utilities, car payments, vet payments, breast surgery, whatever Ali purchases and renovations. Her outgoings are insane.
Her spending habits are going to catch up with her, you see it all the time with people who get rich quick and don’t know how to manage it. Hopefully her next sponsorship will be from a financial advisor.

A bit niche but a lovely lady- Bowel babe posted yesterday that her active cancer treatment has stopped and she is now receiving hospice care. She’s established a fund to raise money for research and asked people to share. She’s quite high profile with a lot of well known supporters. Of course lydia was straight under the post with a gushing comment but I’d really hoped she’d maybe share the cause, making people aware of the fund? Little gestures like that would cost her literally nothing but could make a real difference to so many others…
Why does she leave comments like this? They are just full of words and have absolutely no substance or meaningfulness behind them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sadly Lidl's pizza, pasta and cheese diet means she should check her :poop:

The green fingernail … proving details matter! 😅
They do! The exact shade of sage doesn't exist on my computer but I tried 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10

This is a good example of how insincere Lydia is - nice as it is to comment, she has a huge platform on instagram and she never ever uses it to support causes or for any good, she could share the link to donate and show she's donated herself!

No one is deleting comments!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
A woman goes into a hen house and gasps:-

Seeds chicken, seeds…🐓

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Really, Anna? Cos it looks like an unimaginative snorefest to me - the Hermezzzz Kelly bag and matching belt 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 déja poo - plus, why is this woman coming up on my feed..😡😡😡😡 never watch her...

View attachment 1256713
Before I dress to look rich, I dress to look good...
[edit]
It’s always the same story: you have to look like, make people jealous, to pretend... All this is just smoke and mirrors. Who cares if my neighbor has an RR? I don’t pay for his insurance, his gasoline or his maintenance...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
You are more than welcome to borrow my pre-loved Tardis to transport the Tattlers who have not yet voted in the poll, @Milking Keynes! 😉

I mean, neither of them can spell morning!

View attachment 1256544

Apologies, my dearest @Oops... I just cannot believe the residents of the Northamptonshire Bungalow are intelligent enough to pull off such an elaborate plan to increase their engagement. 🤭

But fear not, you beautiful human, I have dispatched a care package containing smelling salts, three cans of Breathe chicken soup and several bunches of bananas to help you through the conniption you will inevitably have upon reading this post - unfortunately it is being delivered by car so there’s really no telling exactly when it will arrive, however I have provided the bespoke tracking link for you, should you want to stalk the driver á la Elsie! 😘

missmidnightexpress.com/oops/conniption
I was lying in bed with Jude Law having a post-prandial conniption and he has suggested I offer a bowl of breathe chicken soup and some bananas all so kindly donated by my darling Miss Midnight Express Delivery. I thought to myself that his brainwave was very good indeed.

so - this is the new deal

VOTE DAXON!

and be collected by my dear friend Mr Law (dressed as a chauffeur (agghh swoon) ). He will drive you to the top of page one chatting amiably all the way and blowing kisses at you through the driver‘s mirror. You will sip soup and feast on bananas to your heart’s content. When you have voted Daxon he will then present you with an orange bag containing your own personal festoonment as protection for the incipient Spooky Hat Finger curse. I’d come and help of course but I will be busy enjoying a post-prandial conniption with erm…GB! MISTER GARY BARLOW! Yes - we are putting the GREAT back into BRITAIN. Come one - come all - The team that votes together dotes together. 🎼 Land of hope and gloooooooory…

Blue Sky Poll Don’t Lie AD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That new reel 🤢 Is it garden if no actual gardening took place?
I hope she gets stung by a nettle.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oooh Josie is upgrading her defender, breathe chicken twit breathe :ROFLMAO:

I just cannot bear to watch one of her flogs, but they have a brand new defender anyway don't they? I guess she's got to be one up on Lydiot though!

At least Teefers hasn't gone down the fake Hermes bags - her bags seem genuine as you see where they come from!

Reactions: 15
Oh here we go - POTAGEEEEEAH fragrances she bought because of the name. BEG for a brand deal before she's even smelled them!

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.