Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s Mystery Corner Part 2.

Daxon Mania Spreads…
Having shown up in the Poll as the underdogs (Daxons - underdogs - who writes this rubbish?) a rapid surge is predicted in support of acknowledging those deliberately wrangling attention through bad spelling. We have heard from a reliable source that Mr Jude Law is offering his free taxi service in order to alleviate any travel to the top of page 1 problems. In addition, Hell-Cat Streisand is now welcoming voters at the polling station with her biggest tit ‘The Way We Were’…Fighting on beaches is available upon request and washing is being hung out on Siegfried. (He does a nice line in rustic laundryalia).

A spokesperson from Blue Sky Poll Don’t Lie Inc said today:- We wish to make it abundantly clear that all subscribers who vote for Daxon may sleep secure in the knowledge that it is a vote for great British values. Good spelling is a common courtesy and we have led the world in this with our literature, politeness and values. We are having meetings today to discuss a celebratory Magnum of champagne for every subscriber who votes and in addition we are speaking to Miss Moll Deeves who is thinking of donating her entire significant fortune and island off the coast of Papua New Guinea for the privileged use of subscribers only. We will win this or die in the pursuit of the attempt!

At the time of writing reports are coming in that there has still not been any progress in finding the pre-loved Tardis stolen from a garage in Melbourne yesterday. The owner has now been sedated and is unable to comment.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Darling, Teefers is a lot of things but ''genuine,'' is not one of them. She is indeed smarter about consumers, devious in fact, and uses people, to the point that she has so many fooled that she is just such a genuine and sincere darling fluffy pink little powder puff. She is not! She's ruthless and a manipulative bloody snake - a known racist, gaslighter, a liar, and caught out as a confirmed scammer, whose greed knows no limits.

As our dear @Hunevoque2 said on Teefers' thread tonight, she'd rent out her fiance if she could make money out of him. Someone else said she'd even do that to her own mother. Her entire village can't stand the sight of her and talks about how awful she is on her thread. They comment about her and give us the gossip. Her very own neighbours think she's a joke and can't stand her. They too, talk about her greed and how badly she has treated them in passing and things she said about them not caring that they overheard what she said.

I know this is the Lydia thread, but I comment on and love both these threads, and if someone made Lydiot Moron Millen out to be a saint on Teefers' thread, I'd be the first to put them straight immediately about the fact that the Lydiot is utterly bloody awful.

Love this thread with its super sharp, funny and very witty people. 😘❤💕
Love the fact that half Teefer's village are on her thread! We need more inside knowledge here....Fi....Dee...Call....where are you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lyds' latest Reels (sic)

Her choice of song is quite ... interesting 🤔
I think she may have chosen the song because of the title of the song, without listening to the words of the song.

Screenshot_20220511-065842_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220511-065854_Google.jpg

Firstly, you were never creative, just a plagiarist ie. copycat. Fraud.

Second, in the scenario of your life, you, my dear, are the poisonous stream contaminating people and life around you. Making others cry.

Lyds is seething right now at people referring to her wild woodland as a yard or backyard ... 😂 😂 😂 Heeheee

Screenshot_20220511-065749_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-065739_Instagram.jpg

Meaning you Lyds, and your Whatsapp buddy Amelia Liana ... :cool:

Screenshot_20220511-064952_Instagram.jpg

Oh Ali.
The vanity of it all.
The desperation.
Screenshot_20220511-082743_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-082745_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-082747_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-082749_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-082750_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-082753_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-082756_Instagram.jpg

His choice of song is also interesting... hmm. "Lovefool"
Certainly the fool part is on the head ... :cool:

Screenshot_20220511-082742_Instagram.jpg

The IG f*ckboy vibes are :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Ali's latest Reels (sic)
Shexy thumbnail babe.
Screenshot_20220511-082800_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Lyds' latest Reels (sic)

Her choice of song is quite ... interesting 🤔
I think she may have chosen the song because of the title of the song, without listening to the words of the song.

View attachment 1258069

View attachment 1258074
View attachment 1258075

Firstly, you were never creative, just a plagiarist ie. copycat. Fraud.

Second, in the scenario of your life, you, my dear, are the poisonous stream contaminating people and life around you. Making others cry.

Lyds is seething right now at people referring to her wild woodland as a yard or backyard ... 😂 😂 😂 Heeheee

View attachment 1258084View attachment 1258085

Meaning you Lyds, and your Whatsapp buddy Amelia Liana ... :cool:

View attachment 1258087
A tisket a tasket another empty basket
Another prop with which to mop
Another reel done on the hop

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hmm Ali's legs look very slim don't they, considering how muscular they looked in other photos - especially last summer!

BTW

Todaey I will be mostly goiing to my local graden centre to by some chicken seeds, am gonna grew my own chickens!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I watched the unboxing video tonight after not watching for a couple of weeks & just keeping up to date on here. I realised that she has an even more boring life than I do. Due to health reasons I don’t get out much & have had to give up work. I love buying designer bags but only when I can afford them. I love buying clothes online ( not sure why as I’m not really going anywhere) & try them on in my dressing room. Absolutely hate trying on clothes though which I remember every time an order arrives. I enjoy gardening but mine is very different to Lydia’s. Far more physical. When have we ever seen her with a spade digging holes in beds to plant new plants or to spread mulch or to do cutting back or even a bit of weeding? Never. I grow plants from seeds in my greenhouse nowhere nearly as successfully as Lydia. Hers go from tiny shoot to full size plant with no care apart from watering in about a week. Mine takes weeks & still don’t look as healthy as Lydia’s which look like they have just arrived from the garden centre. In short she is living my very curtailed life & I’m watching a video of her spouting about how wonderful it is. It isn’t. It’s boring & I’m bored of watching it & living it. Never will I watch her again even as a hate watcher as I have been since I saw the light last year.
I hope this makes sense. If I’m bored of my life being so limited by health constraints in my 59’s surely to god she must realise how sad & limited her life is now. The piece with the tablecloths really took the biscuit. I’d be embarrassed if I was in my eighties & liked those.
That’s exactly what I said! There was an abundance of lush plants that had sprung from seedlings in a most miraculous way - especially as our diligent gardener was away in the Maldives - even the esparagus was a miracle in itself. I imagine it was bought straight from Daylesford Farm and planted by Cawwie. She must have spent her days of freedom back and forth loading plants for Her Travesty’s return.

Too late now, Aldi 😂😂

2788AF3D-5AB3-42E1-A922-CFC6F25297CC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That’s exactly what I said! There was an abundance of lush plants that had sprung from seedlings in a most miraculous way - especially as our diligent gardener was away in the Maldives - even the esparagus was a miracle in itself. I imagine it was bought straight from Daylesford Farm and planted by Cawwie. She must have spent her days of freedom back and forth loading plants for Her Travesty’s return.
Maybe Carrie swap her plants out with bigger versions in Esio Trot (Roald Dahl) fashion to keep LIdl in a good mood.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Lydia had tiny seedlings before she left for the Maldives and came back to proper pants, in a week. Plants take a lot longer than a week to grow as much as hers did, Facebook sellers and groups locally sell semi grown plants for really cheap so I think that’s where she gets them from and plants them up as her own. She’s has bought herbs from the garden centre and she showed them with the tags on and last year she bought a strawberry plant and put a story out saying she grew strawberry’s but she didn’t. If she doesn’t film the process of her planting and then the stages of whatever it is growing she hasn’t grown it, them carrots she said she grew where clearly bought and her rainbow carrots as they look for to nice for anything Lydia could grow.

• Haha
Love the fact that half Teefer's village are on her thread! We need more inside knowledge here....Fi....Dee...Call....where are you?
Can you just imagine what Lydiot freaking Millen Gordon’s neighbors say about her???🤔😁😂 Oh yeah I would love to be a fly on their wall!! Imagine what the local farmers think of the twit herself after staying out in the field from dust to dawn and I’m not exaggerating when they work they don’t stop all to have Lydia walk her flat pancake ass with her two dogs and her husband with his invisible leash around his neck all over their freshly planted sprouts!!!! I don’t care where you freaking live imagine if we walked all over Lydia’s garden? There’s no man in this world who spent a fortune of money on seed not to mention time for her and her dog’s to walk all over and do the wine crawl and kick her feet up to get the disrespect good on up there! Lydia cried when worker’s left her driveway dirty when they were working in the rain!! God help me I think I can blow a fuse when I talk about this gosh forsaken woman because she’s on my nerves where I can’t even stand to look at her!! 🙈 Why do I do this to myself and I can’t believe the audacity of shallow women in the comment section that praise these witches and I really think that I hate them even more because don’t they see the deception?? I’m sorry I just can’t with her!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Did someone say tablecloths and biscuits? Welcome you have found your best place - it’s never boring here I can guarantee that! Weren’t those tablecloths dreadful? They were! I’ve just opened a huge packet of chocolate hob-nobs. Help yourself…

Yes, that was it! She was in a hurry to join us! It was hilarious and just so perfect. (Rather like your very good self💜)

Oooooh! I didn’t realise that the neighbours post on her thread. I might just have to mosey on over and have a little read…I am not a lover of Splainer so don’t watch Josie any more …see you on the other side. Such fun - expansion…
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ I likes Hobnobs I do 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ I likes Hobnobs I do 🙋‍♀️

I am having a Malted Milk moment at present - taking it back to basics and the old days! But don't think i've ever met a biscuit I didn't like!!! Remember when she was supposedly eating digestives with tea all the time - didn't last long!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I am having a Malted Milk moment at present - taking it back to basics and the old days! But don't think i've ever met a biscuit I didn't like!!! Remember when she was supposedly eating digestives with tea all the time - didn't last long!
My favourites are dead fly bisquits mmm, yummy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Lidl’s longest passion so far is……… the bloody Herpès obsession 🤮

My favourites are dead fly bisquits mmm, yummy.
Delicious, childhood and England !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Today’s Mystery Corner Part 2.

Daxon Mania Spreads…
Having shown up in the Poll as the underdogs (Daxons - underdogs - who writes this rubbish?) a rapid surge is predicted in support of acknowledging those deliberately wrangling attention through bad spelling. We have heard from a reliable source that Mr Jude Law is offering his free taxi service in order to alleviate any travel to the top of page 1 problems. In addition, Hell-Cat Streisand is now welcoming voters at the polling station with her biggest tit ‘The Way We Were’…Fighting on beaches is available upon request and washing is being hung out on Siegfried. (He does a nice line in rustic laundryalia).

A spokesperson from Blue Sky Poll Don’t Lie Inc said today:- We wish to make it abundantly clear that all subscribers who vote for Daxon may sleep secure in the knowledge that it is a vote for great British values. Good spelling is a common courtesy and we have led the world in this with our literature, politeness and values. We are having meetings today to discuss a celebratory Magnum of champagne for every subscriber who votes and in addition we are speaking to Miss Moll Deeves who is thinking of donating her entire significant fortune and island off the coast of Papua New Guinea for the privileged use of subscribers only. We will win this or die in the pursuit of the attempt!

At the time of writing reports are coming in that there has still not been any progress in finding the pre-loved Tardis stolen from a garage in Melbourne yesterday. The owner has now been sedated and is unable to comment.
Oh, @Oops -Farage is at it again! Calling me Hell-Cat Streisand is one thing, but my greatest ‘tit’ 🎼The Way We Were...? 🎼 😡

You may rest assured that the pre-loved Tardis is safe and well. In actual fact, it is currently in a secret location being festooned with garlands, balloons, streamers and bunting of all manner of Ice Team Fick colours; neopolitan, raspberry ripple, etc. in preparation for our day at the polls!Get Voting, everyone - from Newbies to 🎼Evergreen🎼 - We can do this!!

I don’t have Nannything bad to say about Mr. Jude Law, btw, and I’m sure you will have a most comfortable car ride with him as your chauffeur.. plenty of leg room for you and your fellow voter. In the meantime, we on the Ice Team Fick team, are willing to offer our passengers a Happy Trucker snack box for the jounrey, individually presented by Master Midnight.

Naughty but nice treats, I’m sure you will agree, cos 🎼We got nothing to be Guilty of...🎼🎼. Looking forward to seeing you all and, remember, politics is a ruthless game - stay alert, be vigilant and beware of any alternative offers of transport! ❤❤❤❤

3BD0B3F4-BEB1-48EF-AC04-9D5F5ADF3A86.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This is a good example of how insincere Lydia is - nice as it is to comment, she has a huge platform on instagram and she never ever uses it to support causes or for any good, she could share the link to donate and show she's donated herself!

No one is deleting comments!!
I know- it would not kill her to encourage her subscribers to spend a small amount of money on donating to a worthy cause rather than encouraging then to throw their money away on her endless recommendations of table linen/ sportswear/ bags...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Slaving over an upload, more like Carrie is sitting there do it while madam is on her phone!

Here's something in case you all fancy a laugh before the flog!
As my gran would have said, 'looks like a sack of spuds tied up ugly'...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it very hard to believe her story about the subscriber buying her dinner at the Maldivian Night - sounds like bs to me. She said the hotel wouldn’t tell her what villa the woman was in so that she was ‘unable to get a bottle of wine to her’ to thank her. It makes no sense - if she had the woman’s name, the hotel would get a gift to her no problem.

She is so vain that she had to go into a lengthy explanation - 100 villas, mostly couples, therefore approximately 230 residents and no less than five subbies - oh, sorry, ‘members of my audience’ at the resort? BS.

Naturally, we had to also hear ‘four members of staff per person.’ I would be too embarrassed to mention that, tbh.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.