Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VOTE DAXON!

We will send a car to bring you to the poll-ing station at the top of page 1. Your driver Frankel Mankle-Kicks awaits the pleasure of your esteemed support.

There may be a parcel in a bag in the car just for you - who can tell?

This is a sponsored advertorial for Blue Sky Poll Don't Lie inc.

AD
Are you trying to make me implode? That’s it the gloves are OFF, @Oops 🤯🤯🤯😡😡😡😡😡

VOTE ICE TEAM FICK Now and you will receive the following -

A Penhaligon fragrance of dreams with sage green bow-tie;

A packet of seeds with which to grow your own chickens;

A packet of brazil nuts dressed up as macadamias and a frozen watermelon;

A SPF 59 for your nose as it is so much nearer the sun than any other part of face/bod.

Vote now and let your voice be heard!!! ❤ DO NOT accept any lifts to the polling station - the offer is an attempt to fraudulently sabotage your vote! Stay alert and remember #thepollsdontlie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Think ali has been viewing things differently since the nicky incident, obviously he knew what she could be like but I don't think he actually believed she would behave that way towards someone outside their little circle. She almost ruined their careers. Carrie and Ali almost left her after that and he definitely is different towards her now.
Ali couldn’t articulate how he felt until he read here and even now he struggles. We put it in sentences that make sense, he wasn’t imagining things, he may be slow on the uptake but she’s brutal and never misses an opportunity to score a point at his expense. Keep checking in Ali, we got this 😄. #freeAli

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her nostrils have grown with her nose, drippy chin and she has a weirdly spooky fingers growing out of her hat 😂View attachment 1256213
Noooooo! Not the dreaded curse of the spooky hat fingers! That’s it! We’re all doomed! Woe! Woe! And thrice Woe Cassandra! Fetch Aeschylus (he’ll be in the Oresteia Bar again) and Euripides…Wise counsel is paramount at a time like this. Ah! Look - see there is smoke rising from the top of Mount Olympus. Prithee take cover brave souls and festoon yourselves with protection amulets. Woe! Woe! And thrice Woe!

In the event you would like protection amulets for your own private festoonment, they will be available in an Orange gift bag available only from Frankel Mankle-Kicks as he drives you to vote Daxon Dinning Snorkles at the top of page 1.

Blue Sky Poll Don’t Lie AD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know how she’s getting in enough money for this level of expenditure. Mind boggling. She has just bought two Alexander McQueen belts that will never see the light of day - one being too white and the other the wrong shade of pink for her Dior and Chanel bags - now, practically duplicating the Hermès she already has. I have a Constance belt but at least it’s reversible so I can wear it either tan or black. I’m not sure I would invest in a belt unless it was reversible, tbh. I think Valentino, Louboutin, Gucci and Marant to name a few all have reversible now. Plus, just took a peek at her Amazon link for the navy dress and there are none available and it’s unknown whether the stockist will return.

Finally, the shirt dress is hand-wash only so I’m guessing that’s the last we’ll see of that. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I only got about 15 mins into her maldives video and when she said 'I wanted to look exceptional' I had to switch it off and go for a lie down. Honestly who talks about themselves in that way? What a vain twit.

Also her dressing room makes her look so red, such a bad design choice for an influencer. I get that she likes mouldy green but if its for her job she needs to adapt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Also her dressing room makes her look so red, such a bad design choice for an influencer. I get that she likes mouldy green but if its for her job she needs to adapt
Ali will help her adpat! He’s done it before 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Second hand these bags retail at roughly £27 000. £27,000 for what exactly. Hermes I’m not a huge fan of .. I’m more a vintage Chanel kind of girl.. but would love a vintage Hermes box leather Kelly .. but the nauseating way she has show cased this bag is undeniably full of poop. Putting a Hermes bag inside a white paper bag. She may as well have put it in chip paper 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she really is purposely setting her vlog titles wrong then she’s a lot more desperate than I thought.
To me that’s openly admitting that she no longer has the skills to capture an audience authentically so she has to go with the last resort and almost trick viewers into commenting.
How embarrassing.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Sorry Elsie but I don't care how many Hermes bags you have you are still a first class chav!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Second hand these bags retail at roughly £27 000. £27,000 for what exactly. Hermes I’m not a huge fan of .. I’m more a vintage Chanel kind of girl.. but would love a vintage Hermes box leather Kelly .. but the nauseating way she has show cased this bag is undeniably full of poop. Putting a Hermes bag inside a white paper bag. She may as well have put it in chip paper 🤣🤣
Don’t worry that will happen soon! The chip paper will just be stuck inside😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Someone posted about her ‘company’ net worth and I think it was around 1.5 million. She definitely doesn’t have enough cash to be spending the absurd amount of money she does.
Regardless of investments etc no one spends 10% of their worth on useless crap such as handbags and greenhouses. Imagine how much she is spending in total by the time you include mortgage, bills and all the other stuff she spends her money on.
No wonder Ali looks unwell if his wife is dropping a house deposit on handbags 5 times in less than 18 months.
They are both mid thirties and hopefully the pair of them live long healthy lives but she forgets that she needs to enjoy her life but also plan for the next 60 years too. The way she is spending she will be bankrupt in the next few years.
Yes exactly if the bags are from a reseller so they are all well over retail (if real) plus that basket Chanel is no joke expensive and there was the Celine tote. So let’s call it 6+ bags probably totaling over 100k (if the Hermes are real). Top that off with the multiple boots, belts, twilly and slandals from Hermes alone. All of the Louboutin and Valentino shoes for her shoots…. It’s ridiculous honestly.

Add to that in same timeframe… defender, green house, 2x raised beds, oxen wood crazy expensive outdoor furniture, kitchen flooring, bathroom renovation and more. (Boobs). New watch, wedding set etc….

I know she probably gets discounts and returns a lot but most of the dresses she “buys” are well over 1k each plus the souster and hicks tailored clothings we’ve never seen again.

Even if she could afford all of this due to making 40k to post an ad for hair vitamins etc. seems insane when you consider how much less income she’s had in this very timeframe!
The long awaited phase 2 must be starting soon....

Guest room overlooking drive
Outdoor kitchen
Basement entertaining room
New patio
Strip painted oak doors
Strip banister and repaint
Flower bed along 500 year old wall
New oak posts to replace glass and steel along light well/fire escape
Shed?

Also her new bespoke RR hasn't arrived yet has it?
And wow add this on top of the list. Crazy

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Are you trying to make me implode? That’s it the gloves are OFF, @Oops 🤯🤯🤯😡😡😡😡😡

VOTE ICE TEAM FICK Now and you will receive the following -

A Penhaligon fragrance of dreams with sage green bow-tie;

A packet of seeds with which to grow your own chickens;

A packet of brazil nuts dressed up as macadamias and a frozen watermelon;

A SPF 59 for your nose as it is so much nearer the sun than any other part of face/bod.

Vote now and let your voice be heard!!! ❤ DO NOT accept any lifts to the polling station - the offer is an attempt to fraudulently sabotage your vote! Stay alert and remember #thepollsdontlie
You are more than welcome to borrow my pre-loved Tardis to transport the Tattlers who have not yet voted in the poll, @Milking Keynes! 😉

I mean, neither of them can spell morning!

29E3FCF5-86E4-4EF2-88EF-BCCCDD99A7DC.jpeg

Apologies, my dearest @Oops... I just cannot believe the residents of the Northamptonshire Bungalow are intelligent enough to pull off such an elaborate plan to increase their engagement. 🤭

But fear not, you beautiful human, I have dispatched a care package containing smelling salts, three cans of Breathe chicken soup and several bunches of bananas to help you through the conniption you will inevitably have upon reading this post - unfortunately it is being delivered by car so there’s really no telling exactly when it will arrive, however I have provided the bespoke tracking link for you, should you want to stalk the driver á la Elsie! 😘

missmidnightexpress.com/oops/conniption

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What grew from a packet of seeds is your jealousy as josie got her house at the same time and since then you have tried to change your lifestyle and personality to be something it isn’t and yes there is a completely different person, a one that is more miserable, fake, pretentious, jealous and with massive mental health issues.
7EA5B76D-DC65-48FD-9C50-11C0E7838EC1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
What grew from a packet of seeds is your jealousy as josie got her house at the same time and since then you have tried to change your lifestyle and personality to be something it isn’t and yes there is a completely different person, a one that is more miserable, fake, pretentious, jealous and with massive mental health issues.
View attachment 1256517
Instead of writing all this twaddle why cant she just say 'I have really got into gardening, I really enjoy it' lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You are more than welcome to borrow my pre-loved Tardis to transport the Tattlers who have not yet voted in the poll, @Milking Keynes! 😉

I mean, neither of them can spell morning!

View attachment 1256544

Apologies, my dearest @Oops... I just cannot believe the residents of the Northamptonshire Bungalow are intelligent enough to pull off such an elaborate plan to increase their engagement. 🤭

But fear not, you beautiful human, I have dispatched a care package containing smelling salts, three cans of Breathe chicken soup and several bunches of bananas to help you through the conniption you will inevitably have upon reading this post - unfortunately it is being delivered by car so there’s really no telling exactly when it will arrive, however I have provided the bespoke tracking link for you, should you want to stalk the driver á la Elsie! 😘

missmidnightexpress.com/oops/conniption
Good Monrig, @MissMidnight! ❤❤

Many thanks for your valuable contribution of the pre-loved Tardis to transport our esteemed voters in favour of the Ice Team Fick ongoing campaign! What an efficient way to arrive at the Polling Station and, let’s face it, time is of the essence with the threatened onslaught of @Oops-Farage leading the Opposition!

With your most charitable donation, I predict Victory!!

B5CC684D-6DBB-43C3-8AA5-CB69BCD09853.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Some good sleuthing but I don’t think this is the one Lydia bought. Hers has contrast stitching whereas the VC bag doesn’t.

Not the best photo but it shows the stitching being quite a bit lighter. She is a fool if she paid £27k for that yet refuses to pay for a holiday to the Maldives out of her own pocket.

Do those straps look wonky to anyone else?

View attachment 1255398
She could have bought a new patio, terraced out the side to the lower ‘courtyard’, changed all the windows to Critall black, finished all the loos, had intensive therapy……but a new bag. Who does this in their 30’s unless they are mega wealthy?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.