Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes the vlog title was wrong!

Think she meant AMAZON and ADANOLA haul.

She is making so many mistakes recently, and she has Carrie to check everything, and supposedly Fi is her PA - WTF does she do?

How can you put out a vlog with the wrong title, what a moron!
I believe the answer to your question is:

EC5940A9-11EE-44BC-A53E-0F96D8F2F3BC.jpeg

All wine and no food make Elsie a bad bad influencer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Carrie Grayson has said herself, on film, that she doesn't care about fashion. Her, ahem, "job", is a CEO (babysitter, housekeeper, cook, doggy daycare provider, ass licker) to a fashion social media influencer. She doesn't care!! Git her Melania Trump's cargo jacket stat!

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 2.08.00 PM.png

The recent vlogs and posts editing are more and more showing themselves to be "edited" by either an active drunkard, or someone with zero fucks to give. Neither option is professional, nor does it bode well for the longevity of the brand of Her Travesty, our Sainted Cuntess of All Things Green.

I find it astonishing that Lydia has managed to make Hermés even more passé than any other twatty influencer. Her tone deaf avarice is through the roof. The endless "I want", "I'm ordering", "I'm buying", "I need", statements, sprinkled with tee hee hee wanna be saccharine cuteness trope is only broken by her consistently ordering her wayward husband around.

I was at the market this morning and left in tears. In fact, I'm still sniffling. An elderly couple were in the dog food aisle and were literally wiping tears from their beautiful lined faces. The dog food had sky rocketed, yet again, and they couldn't afford the food they usually used since they're on a very fixed income. They were fretting over choosing a cheaper crap alternative. I bought the bag for them as anyone with an actual heart would have done. They were so ashamed, that it made ME cry even harder. THAT is the world we're living in right now. The struggles are very real and likely to become far worse before things bounce back. If the world isn't set on fire in the meantime.

Yet Lydia, back from the luxurious Maldives mere hours earlier, is unpacking yet another ridiculous tiny purse that cannot hold anything and costed her more than a year of university, and faffing about with loads of tables cloths to stage tables that will never have proper meals served on them. She is the emptiest vessel ever. Doesn't bathe her own dogs, cannot move her own extra paving slabs out of the way to play stage a trestle table that she can't even move herself because, owwww, it's too heavy. That she has fawning sycophants adulating her every move online and paying for her meals shows me we are doomed as a species.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 109
FYI.

View attachment 1254824

Anyone have a ballpark figure of the amount Lyds would have paid for the bag on the pre-loved market ... would our tight-fisted Madame have paid nearly 20 grand for the bag ??? @happyforest🤔
That bag is currently for sale (2nd hand) at this reseller for $31,250 USD. PLUS local sales tax.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm still catching up but wanted to post this here.

This reminds me of Ali.

Btw, why does she wear her bikini bottoms under her pubic bones (I don't know the terminology 🤣😅 please teach me) but is this normal? Does she do it to emphasise her waist?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Carrie Grayson has said herself, on film, that she doesn't care about fashion. Her, ahem, "job", is a CEO (babysitter, housekeeper, cook, doggy daycare provider, ass licker) to a fashion social media influencer. She doesn't care!! Git her Melania Trump's cargo jacket stat!

View attachment 1254835

The recent vlogs and posts editing are more and more showing themselves to be "edited" by either an active drunkard, or someone with zero fucks to give. Neither option is professional, nor does it bode well for the longevity of the brand of Her Travesty, our Sainted Cuntess of All Things Green.

I find it astonishing that Lydia has managed to make Hermés even more passé than any other twatty influencer. Her tone deaf avarice is through the roof. The endless "I want", "I'm ordering", "I'm buying", "I need", statements, sprinkled with tee hee hee wanna be saccharine cuteness trope is only broken by her consistently ordering her wayward husband around.

I was at the market this morning and left in tears. In fact, I'm still sniffling. An elderly couple were in the dog food aisle and were literally wiping tears from their beautiful lined faces. The dog food had sky rocketed, yet again, and they couldn't afford the food they usually used since they're on a very fixed income. They were fretting over choosing a cheaper crap alternative. I bought the bag for them as anyone with an actual heart would have done. They were so ashamed, that it made ME cry even harder. THAT is the world we're living in right now. The struggles are very real and likely to become far worse before things bounce back. If the world isn't set on fire in the meantime.

Yet Lydia, back from the luxurious Maldives mere hours earlier, is unpacking yet another ridiculous tiny purse that cannot hold anything and costed her more than a year of university, and faffing about with loads of tables cloths to stage tables that will never have proper meals served on them. She is the emptiest vessel ever. Doesn't bathe her own dogs, cannot move her own extra paving slabs out of the way to play stage a trestle table that she can't even move herself because, owwww, it's too heavy. That she has fawning sycophants adulating her every move online and paying for her meals shows me we are doomed as a species.
🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲for your people with the dog (made me cry too …a lot).

👏👏👏👏 for everything else you said. As @Miscanthus so rightly said higher up the thread - Read the room…

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ahem…

Enter town crier SL ringing bell - LOUDLY…

Town Crier: Oyez! Oyez! Oyez! Let it be known that Team Daxon Dinning Snorkles are falling behind. Those subscribers who want to pay for…no…sorry…vote for Daxon Dinning Snorkles may do so in the poll at the top of page 1. Remember: The Poll Never Lies! Ai thenk yoooo…
Town Crier: Here ye! Here ye! @Oops is cheeeeaaaattting! She is trying to influence our poll! Yellow card for @Oops and don’t be fooled into voting for the Daxon Dinning Snorkles - Vote Now for the ICE TEAM FICKS and let your vote be counted! The election results cannot be sabotaged - remember - Your Vote Matters!! #thepollsdontlie

Here is your punishment, @Oops
B728F6C9-80EB-4319-881F-9A2170B1BA1C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Honestly, the wrong vlog title to me reads as another "simplistic" way to get easy engagement. Easy peasy. We're all buzzing about it here, surely her comment section is as well? Lydia needs to pay for all those new bags, be they real or faux. Instant onslaught of comments questioning her title = more engagement.

Lydia and Ali are not formally educated people, but they're grifters and will never miss a beat to bring in more money. I firmly stand with the vote of: Daxon Dinning Snorkles – you believe they are doing it on purpose for engagement.

Soz, @Milking Keynes, the alternative is freely giving them the benefit of the doubt, of which they are deeply undeserving.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Town Crier: Here ye! Here ye! @Oops is cheeeeaaaattting! She is trying to influence our poll! Yellow card for @Oops and don’t be fooled into voting for the Daxon Dinning Snorkles - Vote Now for the ICE TEAM FICKS and let your vote be counted! The election results cannot be sabotaged - remember - Your Vote Matters!! #thepollsdontlie

Here is your punishment, @OopsView attachment 1254938
If he tried that today he would have a heart attack and you can actually see the veins that irrigate the twats twilly 🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1254835

That was so kind of you 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi , the best way to buy Hermes is via a very good auction house ie cristies in London. It’s better than doing the whole palava trying to charm a sales assistant for several years whilst buying everything from baby clothes to menswear you don’t need (they tried to flog me baby wear (no way would I pay for that!) and menswear when my ex husband would definitely never wear it … I just wanted the nag but was told by the manager I’d have to shop from nearly all the lines they produce so silk, cashmere, home, baby wear , China etc etc)…… Hermes in my vast experience of them don’t send bags in cars … dior have started to do this (in my area at least)…. So I suspect it’s not from Hermes also she wouldn’t spend at airport on a belt if she’s trying to charm a sales assistant she would buy through the sales assistant she uses …

i think it’s come from a Dealer or might be fake … dealers tend to charge a premium the amounts we can see online aren’t exactly what people are paying some are totally ridiculous dealers trying to catch that one billionaire who must have that exact bag …

i haven’t seen the bag … I did watch thevlog and fast forwarded the awful active wear I’ve never heard of ! And through the linen …. I rewound and still didn’t see the bag so gave up 😂

notice she’s kept the botanical lady dior !

The tan as I call it colour is called gold in Hermes …. Elephant grey is called etoupe for example … I’m just amazed she hasn’t bought Vert bags 😂

Very interesting and definitely true from someone who clearly knows!

If Dior are delivering bags or shopping they are only doing that for big spending customers.

We all know that to get your wishlist item or the bags that you want from Hermes you need to buy loads of other stuff first, people like Amelia for example obviously get her Mum to buy/order her mini Kellys as she doesn't have any other Hermes stuff, and her Mum must be a customer of many years.

How Lydiot has got one of the rarest bags - a mini Kelly, and in a sought after colour, bags that go for £20,000 and more, and that bag looked brand new!

Notice how she didn't say whether it was new or not.

Didn't show the inside of the bag.

Didn't say where it came from or any idea of the price.

Wasn't it only a month or so ago she bought the new Birkin from Luxury Promise, and I thought she was selling all her bags to fund that purchase, not another bag! I'm saying that she did or is planning to sell bags to pay for that, and of course that bag is genuine.

This is another mini Kelly that has just appeared, like the other two Kellys - so why wouldn't we think they were fake, given the way she behaves!

Oh dear Lydia, you are not even deleting these comments! You cannot fool everyone - people know Hermes don't deliver! Give her a few weeks and she will explain it is from a reseller I reckon!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Making out the Hermes bag is being delivered from the store. Do Hermes deliver bags?

Sorry my lovely but the new HERMES belt doe not go with that Navy dress. Why does she look so middle aged when she's only 33?
The big, wavy hair doesn't help, tis terribly aging on her.

Reactions: 20
Very interesting and definitely true from someone who clearly knows!

If Dior are delivering bags or shopping they are only doing that for big spending customers.

We all know that to get your wishlist item or the bags that you want from Hermes you need to buy loads of other stuff first, people like Amelia for example obviously get her Mum to buy/order her mini Kellys as she doesn't have any other Hermes stuff, and her Mum must be a customer of many years.

How Lydiot has got one of the rarest bags - a mini Kelly, and in a sought after colour, bags that go for £20,000 and more, and that bag looked brand new!

Notice how she didn't say whether it was new or not.

Didn't show the inside of the bag.

Didn't say where it came from or any idea of the price.

Wasn't it only a month or so ago she bought the new Birkin from Luxury Promise, and I thought she was selling all her bags to fund that purchase, not another bag! I'm saying that she did or is planning to sell bags to pay for that, and of course that bag is genuine.

This is another mini Kelly that has just appeared, like the other two Kellys - so why wouldn't we think they were fake, given the way she behaves!
I think odds are it’s fake she would have to sell a lot of bags (and she’s kept the botanical dior!) if she was buying this from the funds from bag sales … dior here will deliver to a fairly new customer (I bought a book tote and some costume jewellery prior) but then I wanted the raffia dior and the pink butterfly book tote (which I possibly regret !) and they delivered to me with chauffer and subsequently were happy to deliver shoes and a belt by chauffer plus pick up because the slides were very uncomfortable 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Hi , the best way to buy Hermes is via a very good auction house ie cristies in London. It’s better than doing the whole palava trying to charm a sales assistant for several years whilst buying everything from baby clothes to menswear you don’t need (they tried to flog me baby wear (no way would I pay for that!) and menswear when my ex husband would definitely never wear it … I just wanted the nag but was told by the manager I’d have to shop from nearly all the lines they produce so silk, cashmere, home, baby wear , China etc etc)…… Hermes in my vast experience of them don’t send bags in cars … dior have started to do this (in my area at least)…. So I suspect it’s not from Hermes also she wouldn’t spend at airport on a belt if she’s trying to charm a sales assistant she would buy through the sales assistant she uses …

i think it’s come from a Dealer or might be fake … dealers tend to charge a premium the amounts we can see online aren’t exactly what people are paying some are totally ridiculous dealers trying to catch that one billionaire who must have that exact bag …

i haven’t seen the bag … I did watch thevlog and fast forwarded the awful active wear I’ve never heard of ! And through the linen …. I rewound and still didn’t see the bag so gave up 😂

notice she’s kept the botanical lady dior !

The tan as I call it colour is called gold in Hermes …. Elephant grey is called etoupe for example … I’m just amazed she hasn’t bought Vert bags 😂
I call it mustard. The colour no-one wants. I agree about the auction houses. Lots Road Auctions used to do some good bag sales around Christmas time too. Don‘t know if they still do - it’s a while since I lived near there. I positively dislike Hermes for very good reasons which I explained here a year or so ago. I would much prefer Chanel and Strathberry and Aspinal for bags. I don’t know anyone who shops at Hermes any more. My friend bought some Hermes ashtrays a year or so ago when she had a smoker staying for the weekend - but they were from eBay and particularly ugly😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I call it mustard. The colour no-one wants. I agree about the auction houses. Lots Road Auctions used to do some good bag sales around Christmas time too. Don‘t know if they still do - it’s a while since I lived near there. I positively dislike Hermes for very good reasons which I explained here a year or so ago. I would much prefer Chanel and Strathberry and Aspinal for bags. I don’t know anyone who shops at Hermes any more. My friend bought some Hermes ashtrays a year or so ago when she had a smoker staying for the weekend - but they was from eBay and particularly ugly😂.
I rarely shop there the customer service is non existent!. I was previously a regular . Tan/gold I love, great for summer or winter.

would love to see the stitching close up ….

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Here is your punishment, @OopsView attachment 1254938
Aggghhhhh! Noooooooo! Not THAT one! Vanity thy name is Alistair…

Vote liberty, vote fraternity, VOTE DAXON!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does the barstool fit perfectly though? Only if she is planning to never open the drawer whilst sitting on it

Matching outfits with her bestie Vic

Parsley leaf necklace :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why are people so obsessed with wearing skin coloured leggings? It is not flattering and you look naked

Lydia is wearing bland coloured Adanola leggings whilst Vic is creating Global content for the Ellesse/Michael Kors collab

Might just be me but trestle tables are what I would call emergency tables, not decor. She paid £355 each for those tables when she could have gone to her local primary school and borrowed them.

Can't remember Steve Cordony's name even though she has been stealing interiors from him for years

Just knew it was going to be a tan mini kelly :rolleyes:

The receipt looks as if it has been redacted which screams bought from a reseller to me. Whenever I've purchased luxury instore my details are usually at the top of the receipt and when I have sold anything I make sure to cover my information.

Screenshot 2022-05-09 at 19.45.56.png

More walking through crops, what are they going to do if god forbid one of the pups eats something they shouldn't?

Who stores their table linens in the office? Surely she can put them into one of her many storage rooms/cupboards/dumping grounds.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The big, wavy hair doesn't help, tis terribly aging on her.
I remember once she wore it straight and it suited her so much better, but that means lots of heat on the hair, whom I kidding she uses GHD to curl it so........... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The pots clutter up her greenhouse. What ??????? Why did you buy so many pots ???? And your greenhouse is for gardening and plants and flowers, seeds and storing gardening bits and bobs. Good gawd.

This assthetic crap is beyond ridiculous. She is insane.
So she has now moved her clutter to sit under the guest room window. "It's just for staging."
BTW, she says the trestle table is too small. I think she bought 2. Or rather Ali did. Her birthday present.
So expect another table, a longer one, some time in the future. :rolleyes:
Girl has serious mental issues. And I'm in no way being facetious.
View attachment 1254705

Imagine all the spiders living in and around that table and all those pots. 😂😂😂
Stark staring mad is our Elsie. Sat in her greedhouse are her vines and lemon trees she bought a while ago, in bigger pots waiting for the lazy moo moo to actually plant them in to the bigger pots!! Always does the bare minimum.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.