Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she is sooooo bleeping boring:sleep: another fake Hermes bag, love no one gives a damn you sad liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
1652115811728.png

1652115975610.png

Do we think the size of the box it came in is very suspect? To me it looks like she's put the bag in the carrier bag and box the belt came in! How would we know? smoke and mirrors remember, she is very deceptive!

Oh please - she says the mini kelly is on its way in a car to her - like duck it is, liar! Now i'm definitely saying it's a fake. She's bought that stupid elt so she has a box and bag for the fake kelly! Otherwise we isn't she tagging Luxury Promise or Sellier or saying where the bag is from????

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Oh Despina.

Screenshot_20220509-190533_YouTube.jpg

Her hair is in a shocking state.

Someone ie. Tattle Life, has told Lyds she's using the word "vignette" incorrectly.
She says ... "It feels very nice to use that word." :rolleyes: Even though she's using vignette incorrectly.

She states she's learnt the word from Steve Cordony, not Tattle, so if she's using it incorrectly, it's because of him. Steve Cordony.
Acts like she can't remember his name. "Have I made that up ??? (meaning his surname). Tells us he's an Australian interior designer. So, we should blame him. "Don't blame me. Blame Steve." Idiot.
She obviously doesn't remember stealing loads of his interior decorating ideas ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Ahem…

Enter town crier SL ringing bell - LOUDLY…

Town Crier: Oyez! Oyez! Oyez! Let it be known that Team Daxon Dinning Snorkles are falling behind. Those subscribers who want to pay for…no…sorry…vote for Daxon Dinning Snorkles may do so in the poll at the top of page 1. Remember: The Poll Never Lies! Ai thenk yoooo…
The poll never lies...that's why Ice Team Fick are roaring ahead. On the side of truth!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Making out the Hermes bag is being delivered from the store. Do Hermes deliver bags?

Sorry my lovely but the new HERMES belt doe not go with that Navy dress. Why does she look so middle aged when she's only 33?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Making out the Hermes bag is being delivered from the store. Do Hermes deliver bags?

Sorry my lovely but the new HERMES belt doe not go with that Navy dress. Why does she look so middle aged when she's only 33?
Nope, nope, nope!

She tried that one with the Kelly and then got everything muddled up.

Grumpy snoopy says :look at my special bag, matching color.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It cracks me up how she thinks she’s better than everyone because of these handbags.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Quite a few of the influencers I follow have many Hermes bags and I have never ever seen anyone have one delivered or heard of it. Everyone usually says or vlogs which store they went to, or which reseller it is from. Bags from resellers either come in the post/DHL courier etc or you pick them up from the store or vault in the case of LP.

Looking at the 2 boxes they are different, the bag one is deeper, but I still do not trust it is a real Kelly - delivered to her door!

Will she throw away the boxes and carrier bags - probably!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh Despina.

View attachment 1254657
Her hair is in a shocking state.

Someone ie. Tattle Life, has told Lyds she's using the word "vignette" incorrectly.
She says ... "It feels very nice to use that word." :rolleyes: Even though she's using vignette incorrectly.

She states she's learnt the word from Steve Cordony, not Tattle, so if she's using it incorrectly, it's because of him. Steve Cordony.
Acts like she can't remember his name. "Have I made that up ??? (meaning his surname). Tells us he's an Australian interior designer. So, we should blame him. "Don't blame me. Blame Steve." Idiot.
She obviously doesn't remember stealing loads of his interior decorating ideas ...
She has the worst hair!

she honestly needs to chop it off & start again!

Soz about you Lydia love 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The pots clutter up her greenhouse. What ??????? Why did you buy so many pots ???? And your greenhouse is for gardening and plants and flowers, seeds and storing gardening bits and bobs. Good gawd.

This assthetic crap is beyond ridiculous. She is insane.
So she has now moved her clutter to sit under the guest room window. "It's just for staging."
BTW, she says the trestle table is too small. I think she bought 2. Or rather Ali did. Her birthday present.
So expect another table, a longer one, some time in the future. :rolleyes:
Girl has serious mental issues. And I'm in no way being facetious.
Screenshot_20220509-192202_YouTube.jpg

Imagine all the spiders living in and around that table and all those pots. 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
The poll never lies...that's why Ice Team Fick are roaring ahead. On the side of truth!
This is a wanton lie! The truth is Daxon Dinning Snorkles is the deliberate side of Fick…It’s for engagement which means dosh to them. Oh yes.

Vote Daxon!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She is a very sad woman. I feel like her excitement about this Kelly is purely because the other one is fake, although as people have said here already, it is questionable that it’s direct from Hermes.

The dressing room makes her look so freaking red 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's my birthday coming up - I know what i'll ask my husband to buy me...2 trestle tables :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How romantic!😍

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The pots clutter up her greenhouse. What ??????? Why did you buy so many pots ???? And your greenhouse is for gardening and plants and flowers, seeds and storing gardening bits and bobs. Good gawd.

This assthetic crap is beyond ridiculous. She is insane.
So she has now moved her clutter to sit under the guest room window. "It's just for staging."
BTW, she says the trestle table is too small. I think she bought 2. Or rather Ali did. Her birthday present.
So expect another table, a longer one, some time in the future. :rolleyes:
Girl has serious mental issues. And I'm in no way being facetious.
View attachment 1254705

Imagine all the spiders living in and around that table and all those pots. 😂😂😂
I was just coming to post about this. Where the hell has she got this idea from, tables planted everywhere with a load of crap scattered on them?. Then she says she wants a potting table, erm that's what the table in your greedhouse is for you bloody idiot!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The carrier bag from the ‘new’ bag looks just like the carrier bag from the Maldives. Her black mini Kelly and the other Kelly too are obvious fakes, as they just appeared and she never mentioned them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Listen VERY carefully…

I will say this only once…

Another bag and STILL only one proper working lavatory…

In the immortal words of Havisham Streisand - 🎼Enough is Enough…🎵

I rest my Louis Vuitton.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.