Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our amazing @Oops... for the misspelt thread title with 34 votes. :m 🥂

Thanks for voting in the last poll on Lidl's boob job. Results showed we thought she should have worn her compression bra for longer!

Welcome to the Lidl and Ali Hoilday Speshul where you can play Where’s Wally spotting a Hermes bag or twilly, while away hours searching for the AD on Ali’s reels or drive yourself insane correcting spelling mistakes. Mon Dieu...where to begin....
* Mr MG, well his manager, wangled a 5 night holiday in the Maldives at the Ritz Carlton. They splashed out on 2 more nights (7n/8d).
* They 'haven’t travelled for 2 years'. So Provence, Ibiza, and Norfolk don't count!
* Packing was a nightmare as Ken was still painting the dressing room. Maybe because Lidl didn't empty it in time.
* Lidl packed all her Hermes - twilly, Birkin, Kelly, mini Kelly, Oran sandals x2 - as well as Valentino Rockstud sandals x3, trainers for a light jog, Celine straw bag, Chanel bags x2, hat and matching b&w swimsuit, 7 x Intimissimi /Calzedonia bikinis to merch (one for every day), 4 x fugly sunglasses, plus linen, linen, linen.
* She threw in her green and white dress, already worn to her London birthday meal and birthday garden party. Hey, it stood up to the sniff test!
* She added an orange number She is "so colourful" now she has her new knockers. Oh and the expensive cashmere jumper that went a bit funny in the wash…
* Ali asked what he should pack. Lidl lisped ‘go short, it’s thexy'.
* He packed the shorts bloomers that Souster & Hicks transformed from his old trousers. Demand a refund!
* Lidl decided not to wear the Lilysilk clothes she ordered for travelling. Her white linen dress, cinched with a rafffiiiarrr belt was parfekt for a 13 hour overnight flight and a speedboat ride!
* They killed time in Hermes and Penhaligans at the airport. She "naturally gravitates to super luxury brands"!
* They started drinking in the exec lounge before boarding....of course...it was free!
* Business class is a witch... they had to face each other for the whole flight. Champagne softened the blow.
* Second time in the Maldives for them. "People their age can't afford to come," she said. You are not paying for it Lidl!
* The hotel is on a private island. Unfortunately they had to share it with 200 other people.
* They had a Sunrise Ocean Villa for the #gifted few days, situated over the sea on stilts with a private pool and a butler.
* They were woken early by...er....the sunrise.
* They ate at every restaurant. Ali photographed the food while Lidl bitched about him being slow. Not like you to wait, Lidl?
* One meal a day makes her hangry. Stuff your cheeks for later then..
*...or have some nuts.... She loves Brazil nuts. Er...they're Macedamia nuts!
* She posted that she was eating her dream diet of fish, salad and fresh veg. We're not swallowing that.
* She's not a complete fun sponge....she does eat desserts.
* They met 5 fans while away. One even paid for their meal. Shouldn't you pay for them or are subs are seriously richer than you?
* On the private boat trip she wore white linen shorts and tied a twilly around her wrist. Her Birkin was in every shot....so was the wine.
* Ali put on his snorkle, or is that snorkel...either way there’s a snore in it!
* He also got his drone out....there must be a joke there too!
* It was so hot it was Elizabeth Arden spf 59 (sic) for Lidl, all the way!
* She puts it on her nose.....her nose burnt. She blamed the hotel's suntan lotion.
* Lidl's had a holiday from doing her hair...we could hear Despina screaming.
* Ali was working hard, tagging the hotel and hiding the AD. We reported him to the ASA. He received a warning. We laughed.
* She posted that she was alone in the ocean with a turtle but didn't have a camera...no photo; no happen.
* Lidl posted that she went snorkeling. We demanded proof. We got a body double.
* Highlights of the holiday were seeing dolphins, along with "petting a baby goat on the farm where I live"! Yer what?
* By night six they were "paying customers". They moved to a Beach Pool Villa and ordered room service burger and chips.
* She said it was a Bond villa, her "seashore soul" preferred it to the Ocean Villa. We said it was cheaper and stop bitching about #gifted
* At last they could stop working and just be together. "Nature boy" Ali immediately left her alone to go canoeing......her marriage is the gift that keeps on giving.
* She read the "main bulk of her book". So, you skipped the boring stuff in the middle!
* It was 40° when they left for home. She wore her huge cashmere sweater....and white linen shorts.
Back, unpacking parcels, dinner in the Greedhouse, trip to Dr Ayad. Normal service is resumed.View attachment 1253930View attachment 1253932View attachment 1253933
Just catching up - brilliant recap, @Miscanthus 👏🏻👏🏻🥰🥰😂😂😂😂👏👏🏽👏👏🏻 ‘Aldi got out his drone - there must be a joke there’!!!! And a fantabulous thread title, @Oops - love the poll too - I believe us Ice Team Fick are winning.Yay!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It is very odd that she laid on her front for a massage mere weeks after fat grafting her breast area. I've watched endless recovery videos of people that had BBL, via fat transfer (don't judge me, it's a fascinating horror watch!). The main issue was they couldn't sit on their backsides for weeks for risk of displacing the fat cells that had been "sculpted" just so. Watching them try to get home from surgery is a scream, laying on their sides across the back seat of cars, held up on their forearms so their derriere doesn't rest on any surface.

I'd imagine it is the same exact concern for fat transfer to the chest area. Laying on her front would displace the cleavage fat additions. I bet her gap will widen further, and she will blame the surgeon because Lydia is never at fault for anything in her empty head.

FYI Lydia, if you're still tender, you've not healed, you absolute asshatted muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
It is very odd that she laid on her front for a massage mere weeks after fat grafting her breast area. I've watched endless recovery videos of people that had BBL, via fat transfer (don't judge me, it's a fascinating horror watch!). The main issue was they couldn't sit on their backsides for weeks for risk of displacing the fat cells that had been "sculpted" just so. Watching them try to get home from surgery is a scream, laying on their sides across the back seat of cars, held up on their forearms so their derriere doesn't rest on any surface.

I'd imagine it is the same exact concern for fat transfer to the chest area. Laying on her front would displace the cleavage fat additions. I bet her gap will widen further, and she will blame the surgeon because Lydia is never at fault for anything in her empty head.

FYI Lydia, if you're still tender, you've not healed, you absolute asshatted muppet.
I love watching stuff like that 🤣 my favourite is always when they have to fly home and they either have to stand for many hours, kneel on the chair and awkwardly face a stranger or pay for multiple seats together to lay down.

I don’t know much about fat transfer but surely this fat will go if the person loses weight? I think it’s silly that a doctor would recommend someone putting weight on so that they can transfer it if said persons only desire is to be as thin as they can be. Just seems not only completely inappropriate as it make her binge eating more acceptable but also a waste of time.

Just had a google and it is recommended that a person is at their ideal weight if they want to have a fat transfer because if you lose weight you risking lose the fat that has been transferred.

Reactions: 22
Congratulations to our amazing @Oops... for the misspelt thread title with 34 votes. :m 🥂

Thanks for voting in the last poll on Lidl's boob job. Results showed we thought she should have worn her compression bra for longer!

Welcome to the Lidl and Ali Hoilday Speshul where you can play Where’s Wally spotting a Hermes bag or twilly, while away hours searching for the AD on Ali’s reels or drive yourself insane correcting spelling mistakes. Mon Dieu...where to begin....
* Mr MG, well his manager, wangled a 5 night holiday in the Maldives at the Ritz Carlton. They splashed out on 2 more nights (7n/8d).
* They 'haven’t travelled for 2 years'. So Provence, Ibiza, and Norfolk don't count!
* Packing was a nightmare as Ken was still painting the dressing room. Maybe because Lidl didn't empty it in time.
* Lidl packed all her Hermes - twilly, Birkin, Kelly, mini Kelly, Oran sandals x2 - as well as Valentino Rockstud sandals x3, trainers for a light jog, Celine straw bag, Chanel bags x2, hat and matching b&w swimsuit, 7 x Intimissimi /Calzedonia bikinis to merch (one for every day), 4 x fugly sunglasses, plus linen, linen, linen.
* She threw in her green and white dress, already worn to her London birthday meal and birthday garden party. Hey, it stood up to the sniff test!
* She added an orange number She is "so colourful" now she has her new knockers. Oh and the expensive cashmere jumper that went a bit funny in the wash…
* He packed the shorts bloomers that Souster & Hicks transformed from his old trousers. Demand a refund!
* Lidl decided not to wear the Lilysilk clothes she ordered for travelling. Her white linen dress, cinched with a rafffiiiarrr belt was parfekt for a 13 hour overnight flight and a speedboat ride!
* They killed time in Hermes and Penhaligans at the airport. She "naturally gravitates to super luxury brands"!
* They started drinking in the exec lounge before boarding....of course...it was free!
* Business class is a witch... they had to face each other for the whole flight. Champagne softened the blow.
* Second time in the Maldives for them. "People their age can't afford to come," she said. You are not paying for it Lidl!
* The hotel is on a private island. Unfortunately they had to share it with 200 other people.
* They had a Sunrise Ocean Villa for the #gifted few days, situated over the sea on stilts with a private pool and a butler.
* They ate at every restaurant. Ali photographed the food while Lidl bitched about him being slow. Not like you to wait, Lidl?
* She posted that she was eating her dream diet of fish, salad and fresh veg. We're not swallowing that.
* They met 5 fans while away. One even paid for their meal. Shouldn't you pay for them or are subs are seriously richer than you?
* On the private boat trip she wore white linen shorts and tied a twilly around her wrist. Her Birkin was in every shot....so was the wine.
* Ali put on his snorkle, or is that snorkel...either way there’s a snore in it!
* She puts it on her nose.....her nose burnt. She blamed the hotel's suntan lotion.
* Ali was working hard, tagging the hotel and hiding the AD. We reported him to the ASA. He received a warning. We laughed.
* She posted that she was alone in the ocean with a turtle but didn't have a camera...no photo; no happen.
* Lidl posted that she went snorkeling. We demanded proof. We got a body double.
* Highlights of the holiday were seeing dolphins, along with "petting a baby goat on the farm where I live"! Yer what?
* By night six they were "paying customers". They moved to a Beach Pool Villa and ordered room service burger and chips.
* She said it was a Bond villa, her "seashore soul" preferred it to the Ocean Villa. We said it was cheaper and stop bitching about #gifted
* At last they could stop working and just be together. "Nature boy" Ali immediately left her alone to go canoeing......her marriage is the gift that keeps on giving.
* She read the "main bulk of her book". So, you skipped the boring stuff in the middle!
* It was 40° when they left for home. She wore her huge cashmere sweater....and white linen shorts.
Back, unpacking parcels, dinner in the Greedhouse, trip to Dr Ayad. Normal service is resumed.View attachment 1253930View attachment 1253932View attachment 1253933

Marvelous! Absolutely marvelous, my dear!

Their marriage really is a gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving, whilst Lydia takes, takes and takes.
But yeah, the vacation served as a little "errrr, perhaps not now" for me regarding trip to the Maldives. And ever getting a Birkin. Or twilly. Or anything sage, beige, linen or jhgdfcvhtgyjnghjm.
Nah, just kidding. Though Lydia has mastered the un-influencing talent. Well done, Lydia!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

I just can’t! This is tooooo funny! 😂😂😂 absolute a‘hatted muppet 🤣🤣🤣 sideways on the back seat…😂😂😂.

Quick question: If we all love our threads as much as I think we do - does it mean we are threadworms? I’ll wait…

Another Pulitzer Prize Winner from our dear @Miscanthus ! Tooooo funny - AGAIN! The photos are the best ever especially the uncut food in mouth hamster-cheek on both sides ones…I reckon they will appear again many times in the future don’t you? Thank you so much Captain my Captain for all the hard work and effort you make to bring us our weekly bright and shiny threads. 🥇🏆. They just can’t be beaten and that is a fact!

I will (possibly tomorrow ) soon be giving a master class in table manners at home and abroad. Do please book your seats since they are going like hot, daintily eaten cakes…For the hard of remembering, I should just add that our Newbies Moll Deeves and Archie Pelican have gone for a little sabbatical now so we won’t be hearing from them again. Tulip vom Amsterdam is still a bit shy and carries on with her professional lurking…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Gormless Pouty McPout.

Perfect beach attire. Especially those trousers.
And the beach hair.
:rolleyes:
Hey ho, there's a hairless chest though.
Be still my horny heart. Not.
Screenshot_20220509-182802_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-182805_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-183110_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-183158_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220509-183135_Gallery.jpg

Yeah, no thanks. Hard pass.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I just can’t! This is tooooo funny! 😂😂😂 absolute a‘hatted muppet 🤣🤣🤣 sideways on the back seat…😂😂😂.

Quick question: If we all love our threads as much as I think we do - does it mean we are threadworms? I’ll wait…

Another Pulitzer Prize Winner from our dear @Miscanthus ! Tooooo funny - AGAIN! The photos are the best ever especially the uncut food in mouth hamster-cheek on both sides ones…I reckon they will appear again many times in the future don’t you? Thank you so much Captain my Captain for all the hard work and effort you make to bring us our weekly bright and shiny threads. 🥇🏆. They just can’t be beaten and that is a fact!

I will (possibly tomorrow ) soon be giving a master class in table manners at home and abroad. Do please book your seats since they are going like hot, daintily eaten cakes…For the hard of remembering, I should just add that our Newbies Moll Deeves and Archie Pelican have gone for a little sabbatical now so we won’t be hearing from them again. Tulip vom Amsterdam is still a bit shy and carries on with her professional lurking…
Thank you 😍.
Who eats like that with their food in their cheeks? Ugh! There must be an explanation. Was she starved as a child? Booking her into your masterclass forthwith! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just catching up - brilliant recap, @Miscanthus 👏🏻👏🏻🥰🥰😂😂😂😂👏👏🏽👏👏🏻 ‘Aldi got out his drone - there must be a joke there’!!!! And a fantabulous thread title, @Oops - love the poll too - I believe us Ice Team Fick are winning.Yay!!
Ahem…

Enter town crier SL ringing bell - LOUDLY…

Town Crier: Oyez! Oyez! Oyez! Let it be known that Team Daxon Dinning Snorkles are falling behind. Those subscribers who want to pay for…no…sorry…vote for Daxon Dinning Snorkles may do so in the poll at the top of page 1. Remember: The Poll Never Lies! Ai thenk yoooo…

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Has she repainted the green closet ? In a lighter green ?
Screenshot_20220509-184111_YouTube.jpg

Oh Ali. Now carrying Lyds handbags ... 🤡

Screenshot_20220509-183719_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-183750_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-183727_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-183736_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-183745_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Do you want a spoiler?

Look away now if you don't want to know

Of course it is a mini kelly in gold - it looks reasonably genuine to my eyes although the orange box looked a funny colour and the bag looked very thin paper. She does not make any mention of where it came from, and as per usual just links the Hermes website main page for the bag.
It apparently 'came up' and she had to have it! There seemed to be a receipt in the bag so presume it is from Sellier or LP, but she's not credited either of them, so suspicious where it is from, as you would say if it was from a reseller site. Didn't she start following a few new resellers recently??

I will now watch the rest of this rubbish!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Another Hermes!!

is this the carrier bag from the airport being repurposed..?

35B7DC41-505F-4EBF-AF70-ECBCC57022AA.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Do you want a spoiler?

Of course it is a mini kelly in gold - it looks reasonably genuine to my eyes although the orange box looked a funny colour and the bag looked very thin paper. She does not make any mention of where it came from, and as per usual just links the Hermes website main page for the bag.
It apparently 'came up' and she had to have it! There seemed to be a receipt in the bag so presume it is from Sellier or LP, but she's not credited either of them, so suspicious where it is from, as you would say if it was from a reseller site. Didn't she start following a few new resellers recently??

We need a gif for punching ourselves in the face whilst throwing ourselves on the floor and thrashing about…just sayin’…

Another Hermes!!

is this the carrier bag from the airport being repurposed..?

View attachment 1254613
Mustard custard bag…🤐😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you want a spoiler?

She is such a boring basic bish. Seriously.
And a fraud.
She has linked Hermèzz in the description box.
And the thumbnail shows a white carrier bag usually used by Hermèzz should you not want people to recognise the Hermes carrier bag.
Screenshot_20220509-185659_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-185639_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The blue dress makes her hair look redder. 😂
Screenshot_20220509-190117_YouTube.jpg

£9000 Boobs look the same.
Screenshot_20220509-190041_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220509-190050_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220509-190106_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.