Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julia123

VIP Member
I’m thinking this is alllllot about a lame attempt to create content in addition to “having” to move or hating the house. It’s like a storyline… Talk about moving. Look at houses or pretend to. Just like how they were buying a cottage or talk about a child and chickens. Never happens.

She’s out of stuff to film and do. And she’s “genuinely” wasted 100k in Hermes unboxing that could have really gotten her views and growth.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
As someone with natural boobs and I assume that's what she was trying to go for, I'm sorry but her chest does not look right. Also, boy does she look red in that room 😂
Screenshot_20220516_180706.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Congratulations to our amazing @Oops... for the misspelt thread title with 34 votes. :m 🥂

Thanks for voting in the last poll on Lidl's boob job. Results showed we thought she should have worn her compression bra for longer!

Welcome to the Lidl and Ali Hoilday Speshul where you can play Where’s Wally spotting a Hermes bag or twilly, while away hours searching for the AD on Ali’s reels or drive yourself insane correcting spelling mistakes. Mon Dieu...where to begin....
* Mr MG, well his manager, wangled a 5 night holiday in the Maldives at the Ritz Carlton. They splashed out on 2 more nights (7n/8d).
* They 'haven’t travelled for 2 years'. So Provence, Ibiza, and Norfolk don't count!
* Packing was a nightmare as Ken was still painting the dressing room. Maybe because Lidl didn't empty it in time.
* Lidl packed all her Hermes - twilly, Birkin, Kelly, mini Kelly, Oran sandals x2 - as well as Valentino Rockstud sandals x3, trainers for a light jog, Celine straw bag, Chanel bags x2, hat and matching b&w swimsuit, 7 x Intimissimi /Calzedonia bikinis to merch (one for every day), 4 x fugly sunglasses, plus linen, linen, linen.
* She threw in her green and white dress, already worn to her London birthday meal and birthday garden party. Hey, it stood up to the sniff test!
* She added an orange number She is "so colourful" now she has her new knockers. Oh and the expensive cashmere jumper that went a bit funny in the wash…
* Ali asked what he should pack. Lidl lisped ‘go short, it’s thexy'.
* He packed the shorts bloomers that Souster & Hicks transformed from his old trousers. Demand a refund!
* Lidl decided not to wear the Lilysilk clothes she ordered for travelling. Her white linen dress, cinched with a rafffiiiarrr belt was parfekt for a 13 hour overnight flight and a speedboat ride!
* They killed time in Hermes and Penhaligans at the airport. She "naturally gravitates to super luxury brands"!
* They started drinking in the exec lounge before boarding....of course...it was free!
* Business class is a bitch... they had to face each other for the whole flight. Champagne softened the blow.
* Second time in the Maldives for them. "People their age can't afford to come," she said. You are not paying for it Lidl!
* The hotel is on a private island. Unfortunately they had to share it with 200 other people.
* They had a Sunrise Ocean Villa for the #gifted few days, situated over the sea on stilts with a private pool and a butler.
* They were woken early by...er....the sunrise.
* They ate at every restaurant. Ali photographed the food while Lidl bitched about him being slow. Not like you to wait, Lidl?
* One meal a day makes her hangry. Stuff your cheeks for later then..
*...or have some nuts.... She loves Brazil nuts. Er...they're Macedamia nuts!
* She posted that she was eating her dream diet of fish, salad and fresh veg. We're not swallowing that.
* She's not a complete fun sponge....she does eat desserts.
* They met 5 fans while away. One even paid for their meal. Shouldn't you pay for them or are subs are seriously richer than you?
* On the private boat trip she wore white linen shorts and tied a twilly around her wrist. Her Birkin was in every shot....so was the wine.
* Ali put on his snorkle, or is that snorkel...either way there’s a snore in it!
* He also got his drone out....there must be a joke there too!
* It was so hot it was Elizabeth Arden spf 59 (sic) for Lidl, all the way!
* She puts it on her nose.....her nose burnt. She blamed the hotel's suntan lotion.
* Lidl's had a holiday from doing her hair...we could hear Despina screaming.
* Ali was working hard, tagging the hotel and hiding the AD. We reported him to the ASA. He received a warning. We laughed.
* She posted that she was alone in the ocean with a turtle but didn't have a camera...no photo; no happen.
* Lidl posted that she went snorkeling. We demanded proof. We got a body double.
* Highlights of the holiday were seeing dolphins, along with "petting a baby goat on the farm where I live"! Yer what?
* By night six they were "paying customers". They moved to a Beach Pool Villa and ordered room service burger and chips.
* She said it was a Bond villa, her "seashore soul" preferred it to the Ocean Villa. We said it was cheaper and stop bitching about #gifted
* At last they could stop working and just be together. "Nature boy" Ali immediately left her alone to go canoeing......her marriage is the gift that keeps on giving.
* She read the "main bulk of her book". So, you skipped the boring stuff in the middle!
* It was 40° when they left for home. She wore her huge cashmere sweater....and white linen shorts.
Back, unpacking parcels, dinner in the Greedhouse, trip to Dr Ayad. Normal service is resumed.View attachment 1253930View attachment 1253932View attachment 1253933

Marvelous! Absolutely marvelous, my dear!

Their marriage really is a gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving, whilst Lydia takes, takes and takes.
But yeah, the vacation served as a little "errrr, perhaps not now" for me regarding trip to the Maldives. And ever getting a Birkin. Or twilly. Or anything sage, beige, linen or jhgdfcvhtgyjnghjm.
Nah, just kidding. Though Lydia has mastered the un-influencing talent. Well done, Lydia!

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Oh god she is sooooo fucking boring:sleep: another fake Hermes bag, love no one gives a damn you sad liar.

• Haha
  • Heart

slipperfluff

46DB1F68-4BC4-45E1-A27D-918E21494215.jpeg

Argh why does she always lay her knives backwards. The sharp edge should be facing towards the plate. She always gives herself away.

• Haha
  • Sick

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Sorry (not sorry) but I don't know anyone apart from those in period dramas that actually dress like Lydia. Even the Duchess of Cambridge wears jeans when she's not doing public engagements.
I know on a real HOT day I always grab a to the ankle long sleeve dress in a dark color. It screams summer even though fall autumn is right around the corner. Everyone better get to the beach and don't forget to wear dark tight leggings in black and knee-high leather boots (the sand crabs can't bite through the leather). I better go to the KM site and see if they have the neck brace winter coat in my size. Nothing says living seasonally like a winter coat that makes you look like you had a serious snowboarding accident on the Matterhorn while drinking Whispering Angel on the rocks. You can fake the après-ski accident without leaving Buckinghamshire, I mean the local Northamptonshire drinking ditch.

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
What the raging hell is this study she is talking about. One twin had botox the other didn't, after 10 years the twin who had botox looked younger whilst the non-botox twin aged considerably. Did children carry out this study I don't think it is new information?

I'm genuinely shocked that she is fascinated by this study, botox has been around for donkeys. Why is she acting as if it is some new treatment only just available

Is botox taboo? I probably know more people with botox than without.

She is just trying to make herself feel special again just like she did with her boobs

Stop trying to justify your botox just say look I don't want to look older than I already do so I'm getting botox, end of.

She is passionate about the misconceptions that botox has. What does that even mean?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I think that was rock bottom feeder IMO....they should thank their subs for giving them this undeserved lifestyle!

Ha, ha 👏🏻👏🏻 but seriously, I said it before and I’ll say it again - I don’t believe she met any subbies let alone 5 out of 200 guests and I certainly don’t believe one bought her meal. I just don’t. She’s feeling insecure as it was his trip and she doesn’t like to be the plus one so had to bring the attention back on herself. She couldn’t even give us the first name of the person under the auspices of ‘not exposing her private instagram’ - such tosh. Then a half arsed ‘I’d get her back but I don’t know which villa she’s in’ - I don’t believe it and I don’t think she has that kind of follower, her bots are usually the kind that say ‘I like your back yard’. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

coconochanel

VIP Member
She should have left the bungalow in the modern style is it supposed to be. Once she had removed the glass in the staircase, got rid of the brick wallpaper in the hallway and painted the doors it looked lovely IMO. It was bright and modern and more her true style but no she had to ruin it by painting everywhere a dull colour and putting bloody tongue and groove all over the kitchen and lets not get started on Ali's grandad office! :sick:

If she buys another house I really hope she's doesn't ruin that one buy painting it bloody dropped cloth!:rolleyes:

• Heart

Delizia

VIP Member
Lydia in every vlogs from the past month : WE ARE NOT MOVING PEOPLE, STOP THE SPECULATIONS, THIS IS DEFINETELY OUR FOREVER HOME, WE COULD NOT IMAGINE LIVING ANYWHERE ELSE, THIS IS THHEEE DREAAMMMMM HOUSE FOR US.
This weeks vlog : yeah so we are looking at properties.

You know when she repeats so many times she really loves something and it's perfect and she's so fulfiled with it... It is fake and she's gonna want to change for bigger better soon. Like with her supposed complete Hermes collection. She will never not buy any more bags who is she trying to fool seriously?

Namima

VIP Member
If your house is called The Potager and its land/500 year old wall is attached to a large house that you’ve used for photo shoots on many occasions, it doesn’t take Sherlock F@cking Holmes to work out where you live!
I'm still laughing that the Alitex guys called the Bunga "The Potato House" and that Cawwiiee didn't edit out the Alitex guys laughing about it. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

K18

VIP Member
This makes me think in the next few years it will follow a loose blue print of many similar materialistic couples ive had the displeasure of knowing.
Money between them hits hard / ‘harder’ times than their usual income.
The question of where their marriage is at I.e. still no children even though it was on the horizon. I find most of these couples hold back on kids as they deep down know they are not in it for the long haul. They’ve got through the honeymoon stage and the climb to social snobbery only and thats where it stops.
Then its the classic growing apart, arguments over money. Mood changes/ bickering as they are not distracted by their own indulgences.
A sad break up and extremely swiftly Lydia will date a guy with loads of money who is besotted by his arm candy!
Watch this space.
I feel like if this was to happen Lydia’s next partner will be an older man who has teenage kids. She will take on the fake cunty step mum role and will be relieved that she doesn’t have to have any of her own. She will then be free to swan around her garden with Carrie doing absolutely nothing.

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
The trees are really off putting for me and I would think potential buyers that aren’t idiots as 1. any bad weather could cause a tree to uproot and fall and what happens if it crashes straight into the greenhouse? Any structure that anyone wanted to put in the garden could potentially be ruined by the trees
2. They aren’t very safe and yes as peaceful as they are anyone could be hiding in them trees and maybe I have watched too many films but i would not be comfortable in an unsure garden that I couldn’t see what was in there properly.
I remember it was discussed at the time of the build that the right place for a greenhouse is never under trees. Not only do you risk the tree falling on the edifice you also have the problem from birds above if they nest in the trees and the discolouration from leaf drip and moss growth. But hey hum under the trees it went...We pointed out the lack of irrigation but she was convinced she could put a long frock on and pirouette around with a heavy, time-consuming watering can and hand water...ho hum; now she has put in irrigation at a higher cost than if she’d done it with the initial build...I mean we could write essays about unheeded good advice 😜. Like we did say not to paint the raised beds a dark colour as they would look horrendous...ho hum; they got completely changed this year and even more dosh was wasted...Horse/water/drink...

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
The pots clutter up her greenhouse. What ??????? Why did you buy so many pots ???? And your greenhouse is for gardening and plants and flowers, seeds and storing gardening bits and bobs. Good gawd.

This assthetic crap is beyond ridiculous. She is insane.
So she has now moved her clutter to sit under the guest room window. "It's just for staging."
BTW, she says the trestle table is too small. I think she bought 2. Or rather Ali did. Her birthday present.
So expect another table, a longer one, some time in the future. :rolleyes:
Girl has serious mental issues. And I'm in no way being facetious.
View attachment 1254705

Imagine all the spiders living in and around that table and all those pots. 😂😂😂
I was just coming to post about this. Where the hell has she got this idea from, tables planted everywhere with a load of crap scattered on them?. Then she says she wants a potting table, erm that's what the table in your greedhouse is for you bloody idiot!

• Haha
  • Wow

StuffyWuffy

Also, if they are only moving because they can't have 'staff' in the house just rent an office! If she was honest and said they bought quickly and realised the bizarre layout of the bunga doesn't actually work THAT would be an honest conversation.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Why do you feel sympathy? She put her address on Twitter for everyone to see? Even if that was a mistake the house isnt hard to find as she can’t help but brag and mention her local village or tag the local pub like she lives somewhere better than everyone else. She outed her own address and has never secured her back garden for the sake of trying to make it look bigger for the gram.

Absolutely right!!!

She is her own worst enemy!

She insisted on that house, she's changed it over and over again, but it is 'magical' and everything we've done has added value - erm no - people do want functioning bathrooms when they move in as bathroom renovations are expensive. You've taken a dining room and made it an office - that's fine it can be changed back. The two rooms on the top floor would be bedrooms - isn't there an unusuable bathroom or toilet up there too, now it would take a complete renovation to make them bedrooms again. A dressing room is a luxury and most people would want it on the same floor as their bedroom - so hers and Ali's are not big selling points at all.

Her office is a good size - did she say they need to take on more people or as someone says above 5 more people - that cannot be right - maybe she needs to replace Depop Dee and the Accounts lady - but who else? If she took the 2 sofas out of her office she could fit 2 more desks in - it's an office so surely that would be fine! Ali has an office and also had a desk in his dressing room - so surely he doesn't need more space?

If she wanted to add value to the property replace the shed, get the bathrooms sorted and put a proper garage where the car is parked at the side.

She's obviously been desperate to move to the Cotswolds since Teefers got the old rectum, maybe she should just buy their Strawtop Cottage, but I really just think this is bullshit talk, something to fill a vlog up with, and maybe she's driven Ali so mad with it all he's agreed to see a house to shut her up for a while!

• Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Looks like a big box inside that LV bag, could it be a bag, no it can't possibly be a bag! Shoes? She had LV trainers never worn them and sold them.

Maybe it is the planner/filofax thingy - Claire has it!
Thought she was a Smythson gal - we’ll see soon enough!

Wouldn’t you think this would be a perfect time to showcase the Alexander McQueen double belt in white instead of looking like a napkin?

FFFF07C6-8422-4A4E-8567-08662863342C.jpeg

• Haha