Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CorHar

OK I'm putting this out there.
This is the funniest thread on Tattle, there I said it ♥😂
I was just popping over for my daily dose of Tattle and simply wanted to say I make a point to check in here for one reason and one reason ONLY...and it has ZERO to do with Ms. LEM. I come for these incredibly funny, sometimes very personal, and heartwarming comments posted by all of YOU. You are the stars of this show...the person of whom you speak only provides the proverbial grist for the mill. As Peppypoopar says, this is the funniest thread on Tattle. Thanks for the laughs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Whew! I thought I would never catch up.

If they sell the Bung Hole, they will go their separate ways. So, whatever cash they receive, they will have to split. Meaning if the down payment was the profit from the tiny house and they only sell their house with its current configuration of 3 bedrooms instead of 5 and bathrooms that do not function, no garage or carport, and ugly a$$ curb appeal for 1.5M, then neither of them are going to be able to afford much of anything. Lydia can move in with Carrie and I am sure Ali could move in with one of his 'friends', but it would be a major step backwards. Then there are the animals. I think that Lydiot would drag out any divorce settlement just so Ali could not move on. I also find it hard to believe that Ali only made 120k last year. I guess those 750k followers are mostly bots. I also find it hard to believe that Lydiot made 2.2M last year. For what it is worth...I think her two mini Kellys are fake. I think they are useless handbags, and she looks ridiculous the way she holds them in photographs. Lydiot, dyslexic? Nope, just stupid. Ali might have a learning disability but again spelling errors and basic grammar are easily corrected with spellcheck. So, there is no excuse for misspelled words. Oh, and how can I forget this...Look at Ali's ankle bone and the distance from the floor. When he wears enclosed shoes, his ankle bone is at least 3 or 4 inches from the floor. More evidence he wears lifts. He needs to ditch those effing Herpes slandals because they are 1. Too small. 2. Ugly AF. 3. Makes him look like an idiot.

• Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
She is gagging for the Wisteria to hurry up and cover the entire house because she hates her house. There, I said it. It's obvious to everyone at this point.

p.s. The "woodlands" of dubious Millen-Gordon ownership that both Lydia and Ali orgasm over and constantly show aren't that nice either. I've seen stanky swamps in Florida loaded with alligators, mosquitos and pythons that are more beautiful and striking than what surrounds Her Travesty's forever new build bungalow.

• Haha
  • Wow

happyforest

Chatty Member
I can't stand when a dress has a wide elasticated waist and you can see said scrunchy elastication over and under a belt. So damn sloppy. By throwing on a thin belt, Lydia makes that horrible quality dress look even cheaper than it really is.

Wonder why Madam didn't attend Ali's brother's birthday festivities in Ireland. Not welcome or she can't be bothered to suck up to them anymore? So she'd rather stomp across other people's fields whilst swilling wine, to have more wine at each pub they stomp to, then be served dinner by her lover, whoops, I mean Carrie, vs take a hop to gorgeous Ireland to see her husband's family that she hasn't seen in 2 years. Nice.

Flawless marriage, my ass.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Namima

VIP Member
The pots clutter up her greenhouse. What ??????? Why did you buy so many pots ???? And your greenhouse is for gardening and plants and flowers, seeds and storing gardening bits and bobs. Good gawd.

This assthetic crap is beyond ridiculous. She is insane.
So she has now moved her clutter to sit under the guest room window. "It's just for staging."
BTW, she says the trestle table is too small. I think she bought 2. Or rather Ali did. Her birthday present.
So expect another table, a longer one, some time in the future. :rolleyes:
Girl has serious mental issues. And I'm in no way being facetious.
Screenshot_20220509-192202_YouTube.jpg

Imagine all the spiders living in and around that table and all those pots. 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad

K18

VIP Member
Didn't Ali have his hydrafacial really soon after they came back from the maldives? Is this footage 2 weeks old?

Unprofessional and unhygienic for Lydia's hair not to be pushed back during her treatment.

Of course the botox is to help with headaches etc :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dr said it will take 2 weeks to notice a difference but Lydia is insistent she can feel it straight away as she is very sensitive :rolleyes:

People who insist that they know their body the best (over professionals) and that they are sensitive and react differently to every other person on the planet are literally the worst people ever. They never listen to professional advice and always fuck it up. Lydia has proven this time and time again.

If she couldn't manage muscle relaxers because she is so sensitive how on earth did she manage 6 months of isotretinoin? She is such a liar

Has she never heard of a placebo effect

She has had a line on her forehead since her early teens that she has gotten rid of with the use of botox. Didn't the lady from the spa tell you 2 years ago that you apparently have zero signs of ageing?

How dare this pasta absorbing, chicken nugget eating, bin bag of a human being lecture people on nutrition to improve their skin

Botox in her jaw can help her put her experiences during covid behind her? So having botox is going to somehow help you put abusing Nicky behind you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

TheSweetPanda

All the money she has put into that damn house.

• Ripped out the built in fridge for a Sega smorgasbord whatever
  • Build the fridge back in
  • Ripped out and replaced the fucking staircases
  • Decorated the dining room and then chuckled that out.
  • Remodeled the living room god know how many times.
  • Replaced the floors with fake wood
  • Built in dressing rooms
  • Redecorated the downstairs office god knows how many times.
  • Remodeled the kitchen
  • Remodeled the master bath

AND SHE NEVER FIXED THE TOILETS

Bathrooms and kitchens are what sell houses. She needs to just get a small apartment in London. Because after all of this nonsense and no real jobs - she can’t have a lot of money left.

• Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I think she just needs a new property with extra security because of the threat of nasty troll Tattlers who want to break in and steal her cheese grater.

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
Oh yes...hence Ali posting so much (and hiding the AD) and Lidl spending the whole time reading Tattle. To be fair to teeny tiny Ali he did show the different villas, photos of the different restaurants, food, activities, sealife etc. He even took his drone.
If I saw a drone overhead whilst I was on holiday I would put in a formal complaint that I was being filmed against my wishes. 🤐

• Haha

Louise84

Chatty Member
"In my beautiful garden, there's a poisonous stream, that contaminates all the life that could've been" - these lyrics actually sum up Lydiot perfectly. Her vile, hateful personality is the poison which has contaminated her stream and ruined what could have been! I would love to actually know how much business she lost because of her vile treatment of Nicky (GHD was definitely one). She has poisoned her own well and she thoroughly deserves all the blowback.

And as for that posing moron, Mr MG, is there any more vain, preening idiot walking the earth?

• Heart

Chels71

Chatty Member
Maybe she should go and live in London, but we all know she can’t afford that!

But I thought that she lived on a gated estate in a secluded hamlet??!! I believe that the neighbors are absolutely fed up with her, and have probably been complaining, so lidl miss I piss everybody off is having to think about moving😂
Didn’t this woman pretty much just less than a month or two ago say that is her forever home? But we knew she was trying to convince herself she doesn’t live in anything special and it looks like shit after what she did to the place! Lydia didn’t do zip to improve the house we still have broken toilets,no bathroom door on her bedroom to bathroom no walk in closet, took two bedrooms putting an entire bedrooms as closets, no garage, declining patio stones, low ceilings in the living room! I could go on and on I sold real estate for years! There’s nobody gonna pay over a million dollars have no car port or garage, especially the bathroom door in the bedroom!!! She would give her boobs to live in the Cotswold so she could say she lives there because it sounds posh! It’s probably mostly farm open space!! But I do think if she isn’t happy to live somewhere else but why bring up her address being on the internet? The Kardashian’s address is on Google earth are people breaking down their doors to see them? Nobody cares especially for some narcissist used up you tuber who buys subscribers and can’t even keep followers!!! None of her peers want to be friends with her and her own family doesn’t like her! So she is the common denominator of all the trouble and she is gonna tell these subscribers like poor her when they are complete utter lie’s and if they really knew her like family and former friends and associates they wouldn’t like her either!!! She’s a con artist and that’s why her nose continues to grow like Pinocchio!!! Pinocchio says “I want to be a real boy!” 🤪 That line is totally irrelevant but everytime I hear Pinocchio I say that for a while until everyone tell’s me to stop!! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
She did say Phase 2 is about to commence. To make everything more "sympathetic".

Coming soon to hillbilly Lydia Elise Clampetts-Millen-Gordon's grounds, all bespoke, natch...

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 11.51.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 11.52.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 11.53.12 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Namima

VIP Member
The boobage ... :oops: 🤮
Screenshot_20220511-173234_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-173338_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-173348_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-173401_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-173412_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-173631_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220511-173640_YouTube.jpg

Garden Centre fasHuUn
Screenshot_20220511-173524_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220511-173530_YouTube.jpg

Obviously to match the new Celly

Screenshot_20220511-173544_YouTube.jpg

Oh wowwww Lyds is trying so hard to talk nice to Ali.
Well done Lyds. 👏🏻 heeheee

But wowwwww, she always seems to be angry at Porter.
Tone Lyds tone !!!! Firm but not mean. 😞

• Sick
  • Sad

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
She’s dying for everyone to know where she lives - she’s encouraging them to - because she wants bids in, she’s desperate to leave; she hates the asssthetic, the neighbours loathe her, the farmers won’t let her stomp all over their fields and she’s run out of content. She needs ‘members of her audience’ to put in a bid in excess of what she’s plundered - preferably the likes of the woman who paid for her meal in the Maldives. She is so delusional - ‘dyslexia’ is the least of her problems!

• Sad
  • Heart

starship1

Her accent is now rustic too..wth.. She has moved herself and content away (post hairgate) from her peers in the industry. I briefly met a particular makeup and beauty influencer a couple of years ago, she doesn't interact with LEM even though they used to go to the same events and product launches. And she knows Nicky Lazou well. Same with another influencer, she is literally a friend of Nicky Lazou. They support Nicky. So LEM has had to move away from her original content and industry contacts to arrive to this, and after this, there'll be nowhere to go...

• Wow
  • Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Anyone else go from being so upto date on Tattle they are waiting for peeps to comment, to oh crap I've got three pages to catch up on 😂 No ??? Just me then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bearsmum13

Chatty Member
I only got about 15 mins into her maldives video and when she said 'I wanted to look exceptional' I had to switch it off and go for a lie down. Honestly who talks about themselves in that way? What a vain twat.

Also her dressing room makes her look so red, such a bad design choice for an influencer. I get that she likes mouldy green but if its for her job she needs to adapt

• Haha
  • Wow

Namima

VIP Member
She’s dying for everyone to know where she lives - she’s encouraging them to - because she wants bids in, she’s desperate to leave; she hates the asssthetic, the neighbours loathe her, the farmers won’t let her stomp all over their fields and she’s run out of content. She needs ‘members of her audience’ to put in a bid in excess of what she’s plundered - preferably the likes of the woman who paid for her meal in the Maldives. She is so delusional - ‘dyslexia’ is the least of her problems!
In addition, she has now shown a recent photoshoot of her home. Adding to the speculation of them selling The Bunga in the new few weeks / months ...

The question now is : Who's going to be stalking Rightmove on the lookout for The Bunga listing ?
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Heeheeeeeeee.

• Haha

lifestooshort

Absolutely right!!!

She is her own worst enemy!

She insisted on that house, she's changed it over and over again, but it is 'magical' and everything we've done has added value - erm no - people do want functioning bathrooms when they move in as bathroom renovations are expensive. You've taken a dining room and made it an office - that's fine it can be changed back. The two rooms on the top floor would be bedrooms - isn't there an unusuable bathroom or toilet up there too, now it would take a complete renovation to make them bedrooms again. A dressing room is a luxury and most people would want it on the same floor as their bedroom - so hers and Ali's are not big selling points at all.

Her office is a good size - did she say they need to take on more people or as someone says above 5 more people - that cannot be right - maybe she needs to replace Depop Dee and the Accounts lady - but who else? If she took the 2 sofas out of her office she could fit 2 more desks in - it's an office so surely that would be fine! Ali has an office and also had a desk in his dressing room - so surely he doesn't need more space?

If she wanted to add value to the property replace the shed, get the bathrooms sorted and put a proper garage where the car is parked at the side.

She's obviously been desperate to move to the Cotswolds since Teefers got the old rectum, maybe she should just buy their Strawtop Cottage, but I really just think this is bullshit talk, something to fill a vlog up with, and maybe she's driven Ali so mad with it all he's agreed to see a house to shut her up for a while!
What really got me about this vlog is that she complained about people invading her privacy & then said she would see if she could film the viewing so totally invading someone else’s privacy . As a former estate agent I can tell her she won’t be allowed to as I wouldn’t even let my viewers take photos as it’s a total invasion of someone’s privacy & a security risk. Also I hope she’s had the bungalow valued before she’s decided her budget as she knocked a fortune of value off it by making it 3 beds rather than 5, painting everything green so it’s dark & dingy. I like black & white rooms, maybe with a black feature wall but she’s made that sitting room so dingy when it has a whole wall of windows. I just know that the first thing the agent is going to have to do is get there earlier than the viewer to switch all the lights on & hope they don’t notice.
If she hasn’t made a loss I’d be surprised but maybe the market has gone up enough so she’ll get a similar amount but very doubtful. Why does she need more staff. Carrie works from home, her sister’s main role appears to be tidying Lydia’s dressing room. She’s just a joke. Pretty sure it’s just something to fill her blogs with as stage 2 of the renovation doesn’t show any signs of happening.